Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not as Bad as it Looks (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@sentientcities @jadefeffers @orcaraptor

As they all quietly made camp with C watching, Sunset noticed that she had forgot about the hatchling. C seemed relieved to be off the topic of the hatchling. She couldn't stand it, and had to ask. It was very important to her, as she just did not want to witness C running away from the trio for no apparent reason. Something I would say. How original. She sensed the hatchling wriggling into an undone tent, but she felt aura off of him gloom her thoughts. He smelled nothing like C. In fact, it was leaning to the smell of her.

It definitely was not right. Since it's eyes were such an orange shade, she thought that the Flamecaller got one off auction for her keeping. Strange enough, the definite Coatl nest smell was far too familiar. Way too familiar. Since she had estimated he stole it, her parents were probably not there. Her parents worked almost 24/7 and her egg could have gotten stolen.

The hatchling was probably there because her parents had adopted it and cared for it until it was hatchling. The parents aren't in the same bloodline, which would make sense why it's a bogsneak. It matched so well! She just wanted to scream it out. You sure are intelligent for someone who thinks they're mentally insane. I didn't ever allow you to talk. But, either way, you're good company. Like an invisible person I can talk to but nobody can see or hear. It's almost reassuring. I sadly look like i'm insane, talking to someone who doesn't exist for them. After that, Coatl didn't peep.

Jay and Bungee were way too caught up in the making of tents, while Sunset rested quietly in her tent. She lay there, looking up. She definitely looked like she was talking to someone; shocked expressions, short giggles and nods. She was having a peaceful conversation with Coatl, seeing what he liked, who he talked to, and just joking around. The tent was open, revealing what she was doing. She hoped nobody would come in, but then Coatl quietly said, Don't worry, let me get that. Your probably too lazy. Then, the zipper zipped up like something was haunting the zipper.

She hoped C didn't see that.
@sentientcities @jadefeffers @orcaraptor

As they all quietly made camp with C watching, Sunset noticed that she had forgot about the hatchling. C seemed relieved to be off the topic of the hatchling. She couldn't stand it, and had to ask. It was very important to her, as she just did not want to witness C running away from the trio for no apparent reason. Something I would say. How original. She sensed the hatchling wriggling into an undone tent, but she felt aura off of him gloom her thoughts. He smelled nothing like C. In fact, it was leaning to the smell of her.

It definitely was not right. Since it's eyes were such an orange shade, she thought that the Flamecaller got one off auction for her keeping. Strange enough, the definite Coatl nest smell was far too familiar. Way too familiar. Since she had estimated he stole it, her parents were probably not there. Her parents worked almost 24/7 and her egg could have gotten stolen.

The hatchling was probably there because her parents had adopted it and cared for it until it was hatchling. The parents aren't in the same bloodline, which would make sense why it's a bogsneak. It matched so well! She just wanted to scream it out. You sure are intelligent for someone who thinks they're mentally insane. I didn't ever allow you to talk. But, either way, you're good company. Like an invisible person I can talk to but nobody can see or hear. It's almost reassuring. I sadly look like i'm insane, talking to someone who doesn't exist for them. After that, Coatl didn't peep.

Jay and Bungee were way too caught up in the making of tents, while Sunset rested quietly in her tent. She lay there, looking up. She definitely looked like she was talking to someone; shocked expressions, short giggles and nods. She was having a peaceful conversation with Coatl, seeing what he liked, who he talked to, and just joking around. The tent was open, revealing what she was doing. She hoped nobody would come in, but then Coatl quietly said, Don't worry, let me get that. Your probably too lazy. Then, the zipper zipped up like something was haunting the zipper.

She hoped C didn't see that.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics ((No worries~ my reply is gonna be short here cause I can't add much hehe)) @OrcaRaptor @SentientCities ((He still has the similar vibe, if anything he's just being cautious around unknown dragons aye?))

At one point or another- the imperial had began setting up a reasonable place to settle for the evening. IT was a bit more comforting to do something that benefited them rather than ponder on the Coatl's distant sense of sanity. He instead, tried to focus his thoughts on the other two dragons in the small group.

Bungee seemed to be the most cheerful, the least nihilistic, and the easiest to get along with. That was just a guess though- and only based off her more talkative and open nature. C was hiding SOMeTHING, though it wasn't Jay's business to guess what exactly. As terrifying a guardian the dragon was, he was caring for a young hatchling- with no name. He'd assist in the naming but..found himself to be rather terrible with naming.

Once again, he had to avoid trying to pinpoint the kind of dragon Sunset was. This was solely because she seemed distressed- and he was unable to offer anything useful. He'd rather not patronize the coatl or offend her by suggesting she was completely unwell.

He sweeps a pile of dry sticks and dead grass into a ile organized within a small rock pit. Well, the rockpit was small to him at least. Perfect! It just needs a fire inside....and alas that was not his specialty.
@Jurastics ((No worries~ my reply is gonna be short here cause I can't add much hehe)) @OrcaRaptor @SentientCities ((He still has the similar vibe, if anything he's just being cautious around unknown dragons aye?))

At one point or another- the imperial had began setting up a reasonable place to settle for the evening. IT was a bit more comforting to do something that benefited them rather than ponder on the Coatl's distant sense of sanity. He instead, tried to focus his thoughts on the other two dragons in the small group.

Bungee seemed to be the most cheerful, the least nihilistic, and the easiest to get along with. That was just a guess though- and only based off her more talkative and open nature. C was hiding SOMeTHING, though it wasn't Jay's business to guess what exactly. As terrifying a guardian the dragon was, he was caring for a young hatchling- with no name. He'd assist in the naming but..found himself to be rather terrible with naming.

Once again, he had to avoid trying to pinpoint the kind of dragon Sunset was. This was solely because she seemed distressed- and he was unable to offer anything useful. He'd rather not patronize the coatl or offend her by suggesting she was completely unwell.

He sweeps a pile of dry sticks and dead grass into a ile organized within a small rock pit. Well, the rockpit was small to him at least. Perfect! It just needs a fire inside....and alas that was not his specialty.
OKxuOgN.png
a small @bump 2 remind you that this roleplay is still going on and nobody be forgetting about it
a small @bump 2 remind you that this roleplay is still going on and nobody be forgetting about it
IRJOgmD.png
bump
@SentientCities
@jadefeffers
bump
@SentientCities
@jadefeffers
[subscribing i might join in at some point]
[subscribing i might join in at some point]
DUNE
vi/it, enby
commissions
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
knhLXgs.png
X
x
@OrcaRaptor @Jurastics @Sentientcities. ((Since i posted last, I'll wait a bit~ also it would be more fun if you were able to join @Nerdpaw))
@OrcaRaptor @Jurastics @Sentientcities. ((Since i posted last, I'll wait a bit~ also it would be more fun if you were able to join @Nerdpaw))
OKxuOgN.png
bump bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump bump
IRJOgmD.png
buuuump!
buuuump!
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5