Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not as Bad as it Looks (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@jadefeffers @sentientcities
((im crYIgn u gave such a calm response to my spasm ! ))
She then calmed down, fairly quick. The next question wasn't very hard to answer, as it was just a question that didn't involve her backstory at all. "I need to meet Flamecaller.. Mather. It may be dangerous, but my parents know her. I could be somewhere in her recognition." She winked and pointed to her eyes, still not retrieving the hiss. It seemed to somehow dissapear, but it made her seem less shady.

She thought about a long journey with these two, and saw the possible outcomes if this keeps on happening this way. She thought about a good outcome, and a bad one. She didn't know which one was right, since these two were both extroardinarily different. So was she, but these two where like the green grapes in each purple grape group. It was confusing, but it was interesting.
@jadefeffers @sentientcities
((im crYIgn u gave such a calm response to my spasm ! ))
She then calmed down, fairly quick. The next question wasn't very hard to answer, as it was just a question that didn't involve her backstory at all. "I need to meet Flamecaller.. Mather. It may be dangerous, but my parents know her. I could be somewhere in her recognition." She winked and pointed to her eyes, still not retrieving the hiss. It seemed to somehow dissapear, but it made her seem less shady.

She thought about a long journey with these two, and saw the possible outcomes if this keeps on happening this way. She thought about a good outcome, and a bad one. She didn't know which one was right, since these two were both extroardinarily different. So was she, but these two where like the green grapes in each purple grape group. It was confusing, but it was interesting.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
IRJOgmD.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269846/26984568_350.png?mtime=V_F_twACsH8.png[/img] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Mind if I come in? I'm also kind new to FR roleplaying.) [i]What a wonderfully decent day![/i] Thought Bungee as she strolled along. It was rather hot here, but a breeze blew from the Windswept Plateau, making the heat bearable. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, just feeling a happy to be alive type of happy. Though she was rather thirsty. Perhaps... ah! Perhaps she could ask the group of three dragons that she just noticed in the distance where the nearest water source was. As she neared the trio, she caught sight of a hatchling. It looked as if she saw it somewhere before... she was about to pass it off as just another little hatchling, but... something about it reminded her of something... important? Urgent? Maybe it would come to her after she asked where she could find something to quench her thirst, or maybe even if they had anything extra on their hands that she could just have right there.
26984568_350.png?mtime=V_F_twACsH8.png
(Mind if I come in? I'm also kind new to FR roleplaying.)

What a wonderfully decent day! Thought Bungee as she strolled along. It was rather hot here, but a breeze blew from the Windswept Plateau, making the heat bearable. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, just feeling a happy to be alive type of happy. Though she was rather thirsty. Perhaps... ah! Perhaps she could ask the group of three dragons that she just noticed in the distance where the nearest water source was. As she neared the trio, she caught sight of a hatchling. It looked as if she saw it somewhere before... she was about to pass it off as just another little hatchling, but... something about it reminded her of something... important? Urgent? Maybe it would come to her after she asked where she could find something to quench her thirst, or maybe even if they had anything extra on their hands that she could just have right there.
@Jurastics @SentientCities @OrcaRaptor

His calm demeanor in response to Sunset's outburst had been the result of having no idea in how to respond towards it. He didn't want to call her out and make her embarrassed or angry. He also didn't want it to seem like he didn't care- and he did care. The expression of shadowed concern pressed into his features as he watches her. So she intended to meet....a god?

Jay gives a slow and deliberate nod, moving his head back up from the ground.

"I'll accompany you. I believe....that's why I may have been led here. It might sound silly to you- but I had a dream the Arcanist wanted me to come here...and I think it's definitely to help you gain some sort of closure," His ears fly upwards as he hears more sound- and catches another new scent. "It appears there's yet another traveler among our ranks,"

The partially eaten prey had been passed around dragon to dragon- somehow still having meat upon it. It really wasn't all that appetizing was it? Of course a meal could be considered a meal....at least until he found a better set of hunting grounds.
@Jurastics @SentientCities @OrcaRaptor

His calm demeanor in response to Sunset's outburst had been the result of having no idea in how to respond towards it. He didn't want to call her out and make her embarrassed or angry. He also didn't want it to seem like he didn't care- and he did care. The expression of shadowed concern pressed into his features as he watches her. So she intended to meet....a god?

Jay gives a slow and deliberate nod, moving his head back up from the ground.

"I'll accompany you. I believe....that's why I may have been led here. It might sound silly to you- but I had a dream the Arcanist wanted me to come here...and I think it's definitely to help you gain some sort of closure," His ears fly upwards as he hears more sound- and catches another new scent. "It appears there's yet another traveler among our ranks,"

The partially eaten prey had been passed around dragon to dragon- somehow still having meat upon it. It really wasn't all that appetizing was it? Of course a meal could be considered a meal....at least until he found a better set of hunting grounds.
OKxuOgN.png
@Jurastics @SentientCities @JadeFeffers

Bungee approached the group. "Hello! If you don't mind my intrusion, would ya happen to know where I could find something to drink? I'm-I am quite parched!" She looked back and forth at the three dragons. "Or, maybe, may-would you happen to have-er do you have anything I could drink that happens to be in your hands right now that you don't exactly need andor want?" She finished her question but then realized she had forgotten the magic word. "Please?"
@Jurastics @SentientCities @JadeFeffers

Bungee approached the group. "Hello! If you don't mind my intrusion, would ya happen to know where I could find something to drink? I'm-I am quite parched!" She looked back and forth at the three dragons. "Or, maybe, may-would you happen to have-er do you have anything I could drink that happens to be in your hands right now that you don't exactly need andor want?" She finished her question but then realized she had forgotten the magic word. "Please?"
@orcaraptor @jadefeffers @sentientcities

Sunset nodded to Jay, as she might have also been led by a god to the two. She didn't believe it though, but nodded anyway. She heard Jay, "It appears there's yet another traveler among our ranks," and immediately swiveled to meet the smell. She saw something red, something intimidating, but recognized that it wasn't what she had expected. It was a Snapper. How scary and big. ooh, im going to shrivel up in fear at any second!

She recognized that the Snapper was almost as tall as Sunset, but not quite. She had heard her jumpiness in her words, and thought that it might be one of those hyperactive Snappers she had in her clan. She listened to her, and watched her as her eyes paced back and forth between the three. Sunset was feeling better, but worse. Another dragon to meet our already jam-packed party. Im soooo excited. This wasn't because that she didn't like her, but that she had always talked like a rotten egg to dragons she knew very well. Exciting, sure. Not to Sunset, though.

She had almost forgotten that the Snapper was talking, and replied to her, "I seem to have no water on me. If you want the wet residue of fish bones, go ahead and go by the tree. Other than that, nothing else." She had almost snickered at herself, but realized that that would sound stupid. She then realized at what she had said, and replied to herself. "Actually, don't. There's a river near the Plateau area, but other than that there's nothing." She had nodded, and didn't sound suspicious anymore. She thought she had turned less of a Coatl because of this.

She recognized she was talking to the Snapper, and heard "Please?" She immediately felt pitiful for the Snapper, and the tone in her words. She wanted to cuddle her, even though that is definitely not what Sunset would do. Her head snapped furiously at her, It's a Snapper. A common, dirty, inbred Snapper. You don't want that filth around you. Even though her mind sounded cruel and evil, there was another side. Hug her! She's such an angel, remembering her manners. Aw, don't insult her! She didn't know what to do, but then realized that she was a rare, not uncommon Snapper, but instead a glorious Coatl. She didn't feel like that, though. "Erm, Hello. Sorry for that. I'm Sunset!" She had no bad in her words, instead a soft welcome.

NOT Sunset. instead, a soft-hearted Tundra inside her spoke out those welcoming words. NOT what Sunset would do.
@orcaraptor @jadefeffers @sentientcities

Sunset nodded to Jay, as she might have also been led by a god to the two. She didn't believe it though, but nodded anyway. She heard Jay, "It appears there's yet another traveler among our ranks," and immediately swiveled to meet the smell. She saw something red, something intimidating, but recognized that it wasn't what she had expected. It was a Snapper. How scary and big. ooh, im going to shrivel up in fear at any second!

She recognized that the Snapper was almost as tall as Sunset, but not quite. She had heard her jumpiness in her words, and thought that it might be one of those hyperactive Snappers she had in her clan. She listened to her, and watched her as her eyes paced back and forth between the three. Sunset was feeling better, but worse. Another dragon to meet our already jam-packed party. Im soooo excited. This wasn't because that she didn't like her, but that she had always talked like a rotten egg to dragons she knew very well. Exciting, sure. Not to Sunset, though.

She had almost forgotten that the Snapper was talking, and replied to her, "I seem to have no water on me. If you want the wet residue of fish bones, go ahead and go by the tree. Other than that, nothing else." She had almost snickered at herself, but realized that that would sound stupid. She then realized at what she had said, and replied to herself. "Actually, don't. There's a river near the Plateau area, but other than that there's nothing." She had nodded, and didn't sound suspicious anymore. She thought she had turned less of a Coatl because of this.

She recognized she was talking to the Snapper, and heard "Please?" She immediately felt pitiful for the Snapper, and the tone in her words. She wanted to cuddle her, even though that is definitely not what Sunset would do. Her head snapped furiously at her, It's a Snapper. A common, dirty, inbred Snapper. You don't want that filth around you. Even though her mind sounded cruel and evil, there was another side. Hug her! She's such an angel, remembering her manners. Aw, don't insult her! She didn't know what to do, but then realized that she was a rare, not uncommon Snapper, but instead a glorious Coatl. She didn't feel like that, though. "Erm, Hello. Sorry for that. I'm Sunset!" She had no bad in her words, instead a soft welcome.

NOT Sunset. instead, a soft-hearted Tundra inside her spoke out those welcoming words. NOT what Sunset would do.
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics @Jadefeffers

@OrcaRaptor
(( Hey there! It's nice to see a new face. Just remember to ping us next time, so we know when you've posted. ))

A God. This pretty little feather butt wanted to meet a GOD. Well wasn't that just Brilliant. This coatl was off the walls crazy. However, he had manners, and following Jay's example, simply nodded. No matter how crazy he thought it was, C supposed it was reasonable. The deities were important to many dragons, it shouldn't surprise him that one wanted to meet them. It felt a bit like was something was missing though. There was a whisper of suspicion at the back of his mind, but he brushed it away. C already knew this dragon would have secrets. Heck, he had secrets, one was sitting in his paws at the this very moment!

Crimescne stopped mulling over his thoughts for a moment to spare a glance at the hatchling and to listen to Jay's little monologue, before promptly deciding that this group was crazier than a bag of raccoons. But it was unfortunately the only group he had, and there was safety in numbers, regardless of mental state.

Wait. Flamecaller?! As in the Ashfall Waste's Flamecaller! He could not go back there. He'd be arrested on sight. "Okay. . . Pardon, but the Flamecaller, they . . . live in the Ashfall Waste, correct? I'm afraid I cannot travel there at the moment. I . . . have responsibilities elsewhere, and must tend to them. I'd like to apologize but there is no room in my schedule to head back." Yes, of course. That made complete sense. Definitely wasn't a blatant and obvious lie.

The approaching snapper caught his attention, and before he could answer them, Sunset beat him too it. Only, she seemed rather out of character. In the short time he had known the coatl, she had never acted with such malicious intent. Just as suddenly as it had come, though, Sunset was back to normal. He filed 'two-faced' under his knowledge of her. Right below 'Mildly crazy(?)'. Deciding it was time to step in and introduce himself, he started "I've some water, actually. Always good to carry some on the road, perhaps you should bring some next time you travel. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm C, and this is my charge," he gestured to the snoring hatchling, "Unfortunately, he doesn't have a name at the present time."
@Jurastics @Jadefeffers

@OrcaRaptor
(( Hey there! It's nice to see a new face. Just remember to ping us next time, so we know when you've posted. ))

A God. This pretty little feather butt wanted to meet a GOD. Well wasn't that just Brilliant. This coatl was off the walls crazy. However, he had manners, and following Jay's example, simply nodded. No matter how crazy he thought it was, C supposed it was reasonable. The deities were important to many dragons, it shouldn't surprise him that one wanted to meet them. It felt a bit like was something was missing though. There was a whisper of suspicion at the back of his mind, but he brushed it away. C already knew this dragon would have secrets. Heck, he had secrets, one was sitting in his paws at the this very moment!

Crimescne stopped mulling over his thoughts for a moment to spare a glance at the hatchling and to listen to Jay's little monologue, before promptly deciding that this group was crazier than a bag of raccoons. But it was unfortunately the only group he had, and there was safety in numbers, regardless of mental state.

Wait. Flamecaller?! As in the Ashfall Waste's Flamecaller! He could not go back there. He'd be arrested on sight. "Okay. . . Pardon, but the Flamecaller, they . . . live in the Ashfall Waste, correct? I'm afraid I cannot travel there at the moment. I . . . have responsibilities elsewhere, and must tend to them. I'd like to apologize but there is no room in my schedule to head back." Yes, of course. That made complete sense. Definitely wasn't a blatant and obvious lie.

The approaching snapper caught his attention, and before he could answer them, Sunset beat him too it. Only, she seemed rather out of character. In the short time he had known the coatl, she had never acted with such malicious intent. Just as suddenly as it had come, though, Sunset was back to normal. He filed 'two-faced' under his knowledge of her. Right below 'Mildly crazy(?)'. Deciding it was time to step in and introduce himself, he started "I've some water, actually. Always good to carry some on the road, perhaps you should bring some next time you travel. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm C, and this is my charge," he gestured to the snoring hatchling, "Unfortunately, he doesn't have a name at the present time."
Tumblr
@Jurastics @jadefeffers @sentientcities

Bungee was about to say something in reply to the curiously behaving Coatl, but that was when the other dragon interrupted.

Bungee wanted to thank C for the generous offer, and then he introduced the hatchling.
"Oh my gosh! He's adorable!!" The thoughts of the hatchling possibly being of urgent importance were immediately grabbed from the 'Maybe important..?' box and thrown to the 'Oh well!' pile in her mind, as the dominating thought now wouldn't allow it to be in such a place. The thought of how adorable this hatchling really was up close.

Bungee was about to say something in reply to the curiously behaving Coatl, but that was when the other dragon interrupted.

Bungee wanted to thank C for the generous offer, and then he introduced the hatchling.
"Oh my gosh! He's adorable!!" The thoughts of the hatchling possibly being of urgent importance were immediately grabbed from the 'Maybe important..?' box and thrown to the 'Oh well!' pile in her mind, as the dominating thought now wouldn't allow it to be in such a place. The thought of how adorable this hatchling really was up close.
@sentientcities @jadefeffers
@Orcaraptor
((I will talk WAY too much. Im extremely into active roleplays :3c))
She had recognized that C wanted to talk aswell. Haha, he didn't we did. We are definitely the better ones. She had wanted to get all that bad energy out of her head. She realized that wasn't her talking. That was not her talking at all in her head. Not even close. Worry filled her head. Her real thoughts pulsed in, WHO IS THAT?

Before she knew it, C was talking."Okay. . . Pardon, but the Flamecaller, they . . . live in the Ashfall Waste, correct? I'm afraid I cannot travel there at the moment. I . . . have responsibilities elsewhere, and must tend to them. I'd like to apologize but there is no room in my schedule to head back." Sunset thought it was unusual to have so many pauses in between words, but maybe that was his habit. Maybe she didn't know him that well to know what habits he has. Questions came rushing into her mind like little office reporters. She recognized his hatchling's eyes, and how she had thought he stolen it. HE STOLEN IT JUST FROM THE FLAMECALLERS LAP. Good job, Sunset. You figured that out. I figured it out first, but good job you. Again, the voice. Paranoia. Not too intense, but she asked again. WHO IS THAT?

The first thing she asked him was, "Im not sure about this, but how did you manage to talk to us on your 'busy schedule'?" Again, the voice. Oh Sunset, you poor little dragon. It's a lie! Durr. She was scared, but she didn't have time to be scared. She knew it wasn't a lie, he did look like a busy merchant trying to sell. But then, it was a Bogsneak. A merchant trying to get one of the rarest and most unkown breeds there is? C had definitely been out of his mind. Another voice came in, softer. SHE WAS GOING INSANE. Deary, C is a big hunk of lies! You have to believe Coatl. These dragons did not seem like they were important at all, and definitely did not sound like gods.

She recognized and snapped herself. DUH. ITS SO DUMB TO GO WALKING TO A GOD AND TELL THEM TO STOP SLAVERY. WOW! SUNSET, I AM PROUD THAT YOU'VE GROWN UP TO BE SUCH A SMART AND WISE DRAGON! That was her speaking, nobody else. Other voices were quieted in her head. Still, there were questions in her mild swiveling around to be spoken. She thought that she might be a bipolar little dragon, but she had never heard voices in her head at clan. Yes, definitely insane. Definitely crazy. Do not trust this dragon, as she has something crazy going on with her head.

CALM DOWN, SUNSET! I'm Coatl, a mind-reader. I'm able to communicate to others who have intense problems and friendship issues. The softer voice spoke, and i'm Tundra, the one that was pitiful for the Snapper. Sorry about that. You aren't insane, honey, just get accustomed to us. Think of us like the angel and the devil. Sunset was glad nobody was listening to her mind. She was surprised that dragons could even mind read. She held a blank expression, but in her mind she was feeling confused, surprised, happy, amazingly angry and excited that she won't be alone. She didn't look like anything was going on in her mind.

Hopefully.
@sentientcities @jadefeffers
@Orcaraptor
((I will talk WAY too much. Im extremely into active roleplays :3c))
She had recognized that C wanted to talk aswell. Haha, he didn't we did. We are definitely the better ones. She had wanted to get all that bad energy out of her head. She realized that wasn't her talking. That was not her talking at all in her head. Not even close. Worry filled her head. Her real thoughts pulsed in, WHO IS THAT?

Before she knew it, C was talking."Okay. . . Pardon, but the Flamecaller, they . . . live in the Ashfall Waste, correct? I'm afraid I cannot travel there at the moment. I . . . have responsibilities elsewhere, and must tend to them. I'd like to apologize but there is no room in my schedule to head back." Sunset thought it was unusual to have so many pauses in between words, but maybe that was his habit. Maybe she didn't know him that well to know what habits he has. Questions came rushing into her mind like little office reporters. She recognized his hatchling's eyes, and how she had thought he stolen it. HE STOLEN IT JUST FROM THE FLAMECALLERS LAP. Good job, Sunset. You figured that out. I figured it out first, but good job you. Again, the voice. Paranoia. Not too intense, but she asked again. WHO IS THAT?

The first thing she asked him was, "Im not sure about this, but how did you manage to talk to us on your 'busy schedule'?" Again, the voice. Oh Sunset, you poor little dragon. It's a lie! Durr. She was scared, but she didn't have time to be scared. She knew it wasn't a lie, he did look like a busy merchant trying to sell. But then, it was a Bogsneak. A merchant trying to get one of the rarest and most unkown breeds there is? C had definitely been out of his mind. Another voice came in, softer. SHE WAS GOING INSANE. Deary, C is a big hunk of lies! You have to believe Coatl. These dragons did not seem like they were important at all, and definitely did not sound like gods.

She recognized and snapped herself. DUH. ITS SO DUMB TO GO WALKING TO A GOD AND TELL THEM TO STOP SLAVERY. WOW! SUNSET, I AM PROUD THAT YOU'VE GROWN UP TO BE SUCH A SMART AND WISE DRAGON! That was her speaking, nobody else. Other voices were quieted in her head. Still, there were questions in her mild swiveling around to be spoken. She thought that she might be a bipolar little dragon, but she had never heard voices in her head at clan. Yes, definitely insane. Definitely crazy. Do not trust this dragon, as she has something crazy going on with her head.

CALM DOWN, SUNSET! I'm Coatl, a mind-reader. I'm able to communicate to others who have intense problems and friendship issues. The softer voice spoke, and i'm Tundra, the one that was pitiful for the Snapper. Sorry about that. You aren't insane, honey, just get accustomed to us. Think of us like the angel and the devil. Sunset was glad nobody was listening to her mind. She was surprised that dragons could even mind read. She held a blank expression, but in her mind she was feeling confused, surprised, happy, amazingly angry and excited that she won't be alone. She didn't look like anything was going on in her mind.

Hopefully.
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics @Jadefeffers @OrcaRaptor

(( Just a short little thing. Maybe we should save the next post for Jade? ))

Crimescene watched with a careful eye as the bugger waddled over to the snapper. The noise had woken it up. Currently, it was making happy screeching noises at the her. Which, for some reason Crimescene could not comprehend, seemed to make her day. But still, C was a grand total of two inches away from snapping and yelling at the snapper to be more cautious with the goods. The hatchling was fragile for Plaguebringer's sake. He didn't need to make an urgent stop in some nearby clan with it because it had broken some leg when the snapper stepped on it. (He still didn't have her name. Which was upsetting.) After all, Crimescene had absolutely no medical experience. Not much happened to dragons who dressed like a plague and looked like a demon.

In a half-ditched attempt at distracting himself from the pair, he let his eyes rest on the Coatl in the corner. She looked like she was internally screaming. He decided to change the 'Mildly crazy(?)' on his list to 'Completely Insane.'
@Jurastics @Jadefeffers @OrcaRaptor

(( Just a short little thing. Maybe we should save the next post for Jade? ))

Crimescene watched with a careful eye as the bugger waddled over to the snapper. The noise had woken it up. Currently, it was making happy screeching noises at the her. Which, for some reason Crimescene could not comprehend, seemed to make her day. But still, C was a grand total of two inches away from snapping and yelling at the snapper to be more cautious with the goods. The hatchling was fragile for Plaguebringer's sake. He didn't need to make an urgent stop in some nearby clan with it because it had broken some leg when the snapper stepped on it. (He still didn't have her name. Which was upsetting.) After all, Crimescene had absolutely no medical experience. Not much happened to dragons who dressed like a plague and looked like a demon.

In a half-ditched attempt at distracting himself from the pair, he let his eyes rest on the Coatl in the corner. She looked like she was internally screaming. He decided to change the 'Mildly crazy(?)' on his list to 'Completely Insane.'
Tumblr

Bungee crouched down to the little hatchling's level. She didn't exactly know what it was, but whatever it was, it was a hatchling all the same. "Hey little 'bugger'! My name's Bungee!" She was more than happy to interact with it.

((OOC: Don't have much else to say at the moment.))

Bungee crouched down to the little hatchling's level. She didn't exactly know what it was, but whatever it was, it was a hatchling all the same. "Hey little 'bugger'! My name's Bungee!" She was more than happy to interact with it.

((OOC: Don't have much else to say at the moment.))
1 2 3 4 5