Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sugar's Academy for Lost Shinies [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hey, if this is still open I'll fill out a character sheet tonight. I've just been really busy with school and band and stuff.
Hey, if this is still open I'll fill out a character sheet tonight. I've just been really busy with school and band and stuff.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Okay! We'll be happy to have you!
Okay! We'll be happy to have you!
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Wow okay, nearly forgot about this! I may end up having to drop out if I can't keep up with this and school. If anything needs to be changed please let me know
Name: Shine

Pokemon (shiny, obviously): Umbreon

Student or Teacher: student

If you are a student, what are your preferred classes: Dark, combat, and DAT i guess

Appearance (can be written, drawn, or both): Looks like a normal shiny Umbreon, but has two rings on her tail. Wears a deep purple bandana around her neck

Sexuality and Gender (can be anything you want, no one's judging): asexual female

Personality: Quiet around strangers, she prefers to observe and assess her situation. A life of traveling taught her that waiting and watching are valuable skills. Get her in battle though and she's a completely different pokemon. She becomes very vocal, talking strategy with teammates, flinging taunts, and cracking jokes. She's very loyal to anyone who earns her friendship. She likes learning about pokemon she's never seen before.

Background: She's just been wandering for some time now, helping other pokemon with whatever she could along her way. At some point in her travels she decided that school seemed like a good idea. Meeting new pokemon was always intresting anyway.
Other: She used to travel with a Lampent friend
Wow okay, nearly forgot about this! I may end up having to drop out if I can't keep up with this and school. If anything needs to be changed please let me know
Name: Shine

Pokemon (shiny, obviously): Umbreon

Student or Teacher: student

If you are a student, what are your preferred classes: Dark, combat, and DAT i guess

Appearance (can be written, drawn, or both): Looks like a normal shiny Umbreon, but has two rings on her tail. Wears a deep purple bandana around her neck

Sexuality and Gender (can be anything you want, no one's judging): asexual female

Personality: Quiet around strangers, she prefers to observe and assess her situation. A life of traveling taught her that waiting and watching are valuable skills. Get her in battle though and she's a completely different pokemon. She becomes very vocal, talking strategy with teammates, flinging taunts, and cracking jokes. She's very loyal to anyone who earns her friendship. She likes learning about pokemon she's never seen before.

Background: She's just been wandering for some time now, helping other pokemon with whatever she could along her way. At some point in her travels she decided that school seemed like a good idea. Meeting new pokemon was always intresting anyway.
Other: She used to travel with a Lampent friend
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Ok, no problem! This will be funny. Two Umbreons in one school. You've been accepted!
Ok, no problem! This will be funny. Two Umbreons in one school. You've been accepted!
call me taro
Oh no....
Oh no....
[img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/shiny/whiscash.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Walter [b]Pokemon:[/b] [s]Barboach[/s]! Whiscash~ [b]Student or Teacher:[/b] Teacher~ [b]If you are a teacher, what teacher:[/b] Water type. [b]Appearance:[/b] His whiskers are slightly longer, and he's also more chubby than other whiscash; he's basically always using a weak version of whirlpool to get around. He's more large overall, though he seems to not care. [b]Sexuality and Gender[/b]: Male! He's pansexual. [b]Personality:[/b] An optimistic whale, he sees everything with happiness and/or glee at first glance, always ensuring himself to keep a happy mood. He's not letting his 'weak' body let him down; using weak water moves to keep hydrated while on land. However if shocked he'll drop his focus, falling down without water; this happens often. He's very docile, and really quite the pacifist. [b]Background:[/b] Walter is from a large family; a cluster-sized school of fish really. He's never let that stop him though; completely confident his part ground type would let him stay well [i]grounded [/i]on the earth. He's always wanted to learn more; and being shiny didn't exactly work well in an otherwise all-blue family; so hearing about the Academy really made him exited to join. He eventually evolved; being a whiscash helped him a lot with confidence. [b]Other:[/b] - He's constantly on a small whirlpool; it can't harm [i]anything[/i], but does take up a moveslot. - He doesn't die from a lack of water, he can actually go for quite a while without it. Walter assumes its due to his part ground type. - He's [i]really [/i]not a good fighter. [s]I love the whiscash family ok[/s]
whiscash.gif
Name: Walter
Pokemon: Barboach! Whiscash~
Student or Teacher: Teacher~
If you are a teacher, what teacher: Water type.
Appearance: His whiskers are slightly longer, and he's also more chubby than other whiscash; he's basically always using a weak version of whirlpool to get around. He's more large overall, though he seems to not care.
Sexuality and Gender: Male! He's pansexual.
Personality:
An optimistic whale, he sees everything with happiness and/or glee at first glance, always ensuring himself to keep a happy mood. He's not letting his 'weak' body let him down; using weak water moves to keep hydrated while on land. However if shocked he'll drop his focus, falling down without water; this happens often.
He's very docile, and really quite the pacifist.
Background:
Walter is from a large family; a cluster-sized school of fish really. He's never let that stop him though; completely confident his part ground type would let him stay well grounded on the earth.
He's always wanted to learn more; and being shiny didn't exactly work well in an otherwise all-blue family; so hearing about the Academy really made him exited to join.
He eventually evolved; being a whiscash helped him a lot with confidence.
Other:
- He's constantly on a small whirlpool; it can't harm anything, but does take up a moveslot.
- He doesn't die from a lack of water, he can actually go for quite a while without it. Walter assumes its due to his part ground type.
- He's really not a good fighter.

I love the whiscash family ok
eevee.gif
I do stuff and sometimes that stuff is art cosmic-eevee.png
Yeah, he can be a teacher if you want! Whatever you like best :)
Yeah, he can be a teacher if you want! Whatever you like best :)
call me taro
Then I'll take Water!
*edits stuff*
Then I'll take Water!
*edits stuff*
eevee.gif
I do stuff and sometimes that stuff is art cosmic-eevee.png
Alright!
Alright!
call me taro
Hello! I'd like to join, if that's alright. [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy_shiny/407.png[/img][/center] [center]Name: Gaea[/center] [center] Pokemon: Roserade[/center] [center]Student or Teacher: Teacher[/center] [center]If you are a teacher, what teacher: Grass-type Teacher[/center] [center]Appearance: Gaea looks just like a Shiny Roserade, except he wears a silver band around his left upper arm with a gem that seems to glow different colors in the light. No one's sure what it does, and Gaea refuses to disclose such.[/center] [center]Sexuality and Gender: Homosexual/Homoromantic Male[/center] [center]Personality: From face value, he seems very secluded and mysterious; once you get to know him, however, he's a fun-loving guy who just wants to see his students succeed.[/center] [center]Background: No one really knows much about Gaea. As one alumni stated, "He just... [i]appeared[/i], out of the blue, at the gates of the academy one day. He walked right in through the gates unopposed, and he's been teaching here since..."[/center] [center]Other: ---[/center]
Hello! I'd like to join, if that's alright.
407.png
Name: Gaea
Pokemon: Roserade
Student or Teacher: Teacher
If you are a teacher, what teacher: Grass-type Teacher
Appearance: Gaea looks just like a Shiny Roserade, except he wears a silver band around his left upper arm with a gem that seems to glow different colors in the light. No one's sure what it does, and Gaea refuses to disclose such.
Sexuality and Gender: Homosexual/Homoromantic Male
Personality: From face value, he seems very secluded and mysterious; once you get to know him, however, he's a fun-loving guy who just wants to see his students succeed.
Background: No one really knows much about Gaea. As one alumni stated, "He just... appeared, out of the blue, at the gates of the academy one day. He walked right in through the gates unopposed, and he's been teaching here since..."
Other: ---
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11