Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Partners for my idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GrumpyCatlover @JadeFeffers ((C'mon, you're missing out on the action :D))

He growled, taking out his crossbow and unloaded the bolt into her thigh. He enjoyed the pain on her face. "Watch your mouth, girl, or my firearm is what you'll be answering to next." He pressed harder on her back. "What do you say, come with me? Or be killed?"
@GrumpyCatlover @JadeFeffers ((C'mon, you're missing out on the action :D))

He growled, taking out his crossbow and unloaded the bolt into her thigh. He enjoyed the pain on her face. "Watch your mouth, girl, or my firearm is what you'll be answering to next." He pressed harder on her back. "What do you say, come with me? Or be killed?"
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser @GrumpyCatlover

A plume of smoke drags through the sky, Avarie watching with minimal interest. WAs it another falling ship? When would these floating isles learn you can't take a day off of maintenance? There was infact a reason she preferred not to keep in one place at a time. Lately, quite a few ships seemed to be falling- especially near this general place.

She didn't take care in remembering the name of the floating isle nor any specific details. If anything, Avarie only harbored knowledge and rumors about treasures and uneplored landscapes in the area. This little town was just a place to get equipment and maybe some food. Though, it was hard to stomach anything due to her excitement.

The metallic heels clicked against the walkway, commanding attention as she strode along, folding up a map and tucking it into the satchel over her shoulder. So far, she hadn't had much luck in the pursuit of adventure- but hopefully today's expedition would change that...
@ShadowChaser @GrumpyCatlover

A plume of smoke drags through the sky, Avarie watching with minimal interest. WAs it another falling ship? When would these floating isles learn you can't take a day off of maintenance? There was infact a reason she preferred not to keep in one place at a time. Lately, quite a few ships seemed to be falling- especially near this general place.

She didn't take care in remembering the name of the floating isle nor any specific details. If anything, Avarie only harbored knowledge and rumors about treasures and uneplored landscapes in the area. This little town was just a place to get equipment and maybe some food. Though, it was hard to stomach anything due to her excitement.

The metallic heels clicked against the walkway, commanding attention as she strode along, folding up a map and tucking it into the satchel over her shoulder. So far, she hadn't had much luck in the pursuit of adventure- but hopefully today's expedition would change that...
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers ((o.O Wat)) @GrumpyCatlover

His tone softened, but was still quite stern, "Hey, seriously, keeping up with a ship like this isn't easy, and you look like you've got plenty of experience. I could use a deckhand like you, though you're gonna have to get rid of those stealing habits of yours."
@JadeFeffers ((o.O Wat)) @GrumpyCatlover

His tone softened, but was still quite stern, "Hey, seriously, keeping up with a ship like this isn't easy, and you look like you've got plenty of experience. I could use a deckhand like you, though you're gonna have to get rid of those stealing habits of yours."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser @Jadefeffers
"so either die or quit stealing things."
"Hmmm neither."
I said rolling over and pulling his leg out from under him
"Like i said i've been in worse situations." I said walking over and holding my saw to his head.
"so either die or quit stealing things."
"Hmmm neither."
I said rolling over and pulling his leg out from under him
"Like i said i've been in worse situations." I said walking over and holding my saw to his head.
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover ((You do realize what you're doing, right?))

Lester swiftly recovered, his hand latched onto her wrist and twisted, the grip making her drop the saw. He countered the blows and kicks as she fought, but he was able to hold her in. "Look, you are making this very hard for me. I don't want to kill, but if you force me to, I will." He knocked her out with a quick strike to the temple, the carried her gently back onto the ship.

Laying her on the cot he had set up, he grabbed some linen bandages and his medical kit, then promptly started to work on her leg, removing the shaft that stuck out. He disinfected the area and stitched it up, then applied the bandages, binding the wound. "I didn't want to do this," he whispered, "You have such a bright future ahead, why waste it?"

Just to be safe, he bound her hands and ankles, then chained her to the wall, though with enough room to move around. He sighed, "You picked the wrong guy to pick a fight with, missy, though I do admire you for your strength. He returned the stolen items, and returned to see her just recovering to consciousness. His stern face was on immediately as he faced her, who was bound to struggle.
@GrumpyCatlover ((You do realize what you're doing, right?))

Lester swiftly recovered, his hand latched onto her wrist and twisted, the grip making her drop the saw. He countered the blows and kicks as she fought, but he was able to hold her in. "Look, you are making this very hard for me. I don't want to kill, but if you force me to, I will." He knocked her out with a quick strike to the temple, the carried her gently back onto the ship.

Laying her on the cot he had set up, he grabbed some linen bandages and his medical kit, then promptly started to work on her leg, removing the shaft that stuck out. He disinfected the area and stitched it up, then applied the bandages, binding the wound. "I didn't want to do this," he whispered, "You have such a bright future ahead, why waste it?"

Just to be safe, he bound her hands and ankles, then chained her to the wall, though with enough room to move around. He sighed, "You picked the wrong guy to pick a fight with, missy, though I do admire you for your strength. He returned the stolen items, and returned to see her just recovering to consciousness. His stern face was on immediately as he faced her, who was bound to struggle.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser ((DIS IS GETTIN INTENSE))@Jadefeffers
I woke up from after being knocked out by him, my leg had been stitched up. Though I was chained to a wall with my wrist and ankle's bound up.
I couldn't find my saw or my loot so I can safely assume he took it but there was one other thing I couldn't find.

My necklace.
upon noticing it was gone I tried lunging towards him only to be held back by the chains and slammed back up against the wall.
"Where is it?!" I shouted at him
@ShadowChaser ((DIS IS GETTIN INTENSE))@Jadefeffers
I woke up from after being knocked out by him, my leg had been stitched up. Though I was chained to a wall with my wrist and ankle's bound up.
I couldn't find my saw or my loot so I can safely assume he took it but there was one other thing I couldn't find.

My necklace.
upon noticing it was gone I tried lunging towards him only to be held back by the chains and slammed back up against the wall.
"Where is it?!" I shouted at him
@GrumpyCatlover

Slightly saddened, he approached cautiously. "What do you want? Be careful, you might tear those stitches, and that's a pain." He reached into his pockets for the necklace he had taken, which was what he presumed she wanted. "Take it, it was yours anyways." He looked at her, "You have a name? Sure you do... Mind telling me?"
@GrumpyCatlover

Slightly saddened, he approached cautiously. "What do you want? Be careful, you might tear those stitches, and that's a pain." He reached into his pockets for the necklace he had taken, which was what he presumed she wanted. "Take it, it was yours anyways." He looked at her, "You have a name? Sure you do... Mind telling me?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
I quickly grabbed the necklace and tried to put it on
"Why would you want to know." I said bluntly
"Any information I give is just going to make it all the more likely I get a bounty on my head."
"My jobs already hard enough as it is." I said sinking down towards the wall.
I quickly grabbed the necklace and tried to put it on
"Why would you want to know." I said bluntly
"Any information I give is just going to make it all the more likely I get a bounty on my head."
"My jobs already hard enough as it is." I said sinking down towards the wall.
@GrumpyCatlover

"You see, this is exactly why I wanted to bring you in with me. Do you have a home? You have friends or family?" He sighed, "You don't have to keep on doing this, you know?"
@GrumpyCatlover

"You see, this is exactly why I wanted to bring you in with me. Do you have a home? You have friends or family?" He sighed, "You don't have to keep on doing this, you know?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser
"No, no i don't why does it matter anyway's. I never needed them."
"Besides what do YOU "want" me for anyways." I said looking at him.
@ShadowChaser
"No, no i don't why does it matter anyway's. I never needed them."
"Besides what do YOU "want" me for anyways." I said looking at him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8