Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Partners for my idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My idea was to RP an AU that is similar to steampunk. Basically airships and balloons and cool weapons and all that good stuff. Then, add in a world that is kinda post-apocalyptic, except for that fact that the surface of the planet is uninhabitable unless you are protected. So basically everything will take place in the air above a ravaged land. Anyone in?
My idea was to RP an AU that is similar to steampunk. Basically airships and balloons and cool weapons and all that good stuff. Then, add in a world that is kinda post-apocalyptic, except for that fact that the surface of the planet is uninhabitable unless you are protected. So basically everything will take place in the air above a ravaged land. Anyone in?
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
yes- sign me up~~~~ Or, at least let me know more :^3
yes- sign me up~~~~ Or, at least let me know more :^3
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers

What exactly do you wish to know, also, are you willing to do 1x1 once this is started?
@JadeFeffers

What exactly do you wish to know, also, are you willing to do 1x1 once this is started?
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser

As much as you've got- lore, characters, plot, landscape- etc.

I'm always down for a one on one RP- they're much easier to respond to most the time tbh.
@ShadowChaser

As much as you've got- lore, characters, plot, landscape- etc.

I'm always down for a one on one RP- they're much easier to respond to most the time tbh.
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers

So this takes place after an unknown event in the past that rendered the ground uninhabitable, and forced the people to move to the skies. There will be floating islands, and the main transports are balloons or airships, with some gliders for short hops. For time and technology, I'd say this is taking place in the future, but only having relatively antique technology. So no cellphones, no sniper rifles, think 1900s.

Our characters should be two people, they could be friends trying to make a living out of what they can, (like if they were both orphaned and had to rely on each other) and are flying their own ship. Attire would be typical aviator clothing, it gets cold at high altitudes, and when they are exploring the earth, they would have to wear clothing similar to radiation suits, and even then, they can't stay for long because the atmosphere down there is so toxic and acidic.

Landscape is going to be based on Earth except for the floating islands (which I call sky islands) The earth is going to be full of rubble near cities, and just full of deadly things that can kill you with a false step. The sky islands are where they will be getting most of their resources like water and some of their food, though they would hunt other flying fowl too.

I don't have an exact plot, but I want to make this a survival and adventure styled, a brief note is that there will be pirates, and they will have plenty of encounters since everyone is for themselves.

So if you want our characters to be on one ship, or to be separate then become friends, is up to you, though I prefer the latter :D
@JadeFeffers

So this takes place after an unknown event in the past that rendered the ground uninhabitable, and forced the people to move to the skies. There will be floating islands, and the main transports are balloons or airships, with some gliders for short hops. For time and technology, I'd say this is taking place in the future, but only having relatively antique technology. So no cellphones, no sniper rifles, think 1900s.

Our characters should be two people, they could be friends trying to make a living out of what they can, (like if they were both orphaned and had to rely on each other) and are flying their own ship. Attire would be typical aviator clothing, it gets cold at high altitudes, and when they are exploring the earth, they would have to wear clothing similar to radiation suits, and even then, they can't stay for long because the atmosphere down there is so toxic and acidic.

Landscape is going to be based on Earth except for the floating islands (which I call sky islands) The earth is going to be full of rubble near cities, and just full of deadly things that can kill you with a false step. The sky islands are where they will be getting most of their resources like water and some of their food, though they would hunt other flying fowl too.

I don't have an exact plot, but I want to make this a survival and adventure styled, a brief note is that there will be pirates, and they will have plenty of encounters since everyone is for themselves.

So if you want our characters to be on one ship, or to be separate then become friends, is up to you, though I prefer the latter :D
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Holy heck I love what you've got! I'd love to help expand upon the world in any way I can! I'll be more than happy to RP this idea.
I agree in we should try the latter option (in becoming friends from different ships). Cool steampunk pirates an more oh my! What kinda character would you prefer I play as?

@ShadowChaser
Holy heck I love what you've got! I'd love to help expand upon the world in any way I can! I'll be more than happy to RP this idea.
I agree in we should try the latter option (in becoming friends from different ships). Cool steampunk pirates an more oh my! What kinda character would you prefer I play as?

@ShadowChaser
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers

You can really play as whatever you want, just make sure that your character will be able to get along with mine (or not, whichever) I'm gonna play a regular pilot and maybe a couple pirates here and there. If you want to do nature or your own pirates, that's also fine!

Anyways, what timezone are you in?
@JadeFeffers

You can really play as whatever you want, just make sure that your character will be able to get along with mine (or not, whichever) I'm gonna play a regular pilot and maybe a couple pirates here and there. If you want to do nature or your own pirates, that's also fine!

Anyways, what timezone are you in?
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@ShadowChaser
I'M UP FOR THIS
that is if i still can join
@ShadowChaser
I'M UP FOR THIS
that is if i still can join
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@ShadowChaser

Alright that's doable~~~ can easily use some charas as pirates and use a main to compliment yours~

My timezone is standard mountain time i believe? it's 12:12 PM right now.
@ShadowChaser

Alright that's doable~~~ can easily use some charas as pirates and use a main to compliment yours~

My timezone is standard mountain time i believe? it's 12:12 PM right now.
OKxuOgN.png
@GrumpyCatLover

That is fine, as long this doesn't get too big :)

@JadeFeffers

I want to do some character building first, so, yeah...

Post your characters here if you're interested!
@GrumpyCatLover

That is fine, as long this doesn't get too big :)

@JadeFeffers

I want to do some character building first, so, yeah...

Post your characters here if you're interested!
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish