Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves Of Sornieth: The Past Revealed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
"I hated Hunter. I met him. He threatened Snow. Snow and I killed him. And I didn't know that she had a sister," Lance said. He got off of her and went over to a still snarling Flare, "Calm down. She's not an enemy....I think....?"

@Lynxloverdafirst
"I hated Hunter. I met him. He threatened Snow. Snow and I killed him. And I didn't know that she had a sister," Lance said. He got off of her and went over to a still snarling Flare, "Calm down. She's not an enemy....I think....?"

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
"Not surprised she hasn't told you about me or..........our brother......she doesn't like to bring up the past."she said. "Anyway I'm just glad hunters gone, and I won't be your enemy unless I have to be"
@arceeautobot
"Not surprised she hasn't told you about me or..........our brother......she doesn't like to bring up the past."she said. "Anyway I'm just glad hunters gone, and I won't be your enemy unless I have to be"
@arceeautobot
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
"Good. Now let's get back to the cave. I'm sure Snow will want to see you. Both of you," Lance said. Flare nodded, and started to walked back in the direction of the cave.

@Lynxloverdafirst
"Good. Now let's get back to the cave. I'm sure Snow will want to see you. Both of you," Lance said. Flare nodded, and started to walked back in the direction of the cave.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

(I like how he says nothing about her eye)
Violet walked behind Lance and Flare, "so I never caught your name."

Snow laid down on the ground relaxed but still in alert.
@arceeautobot
(I like how he says nothing about her eye)
Violet walked behind Lance and Flare, "so I never caught your name."

Snow laid down on the ground relaxed but still in alert.
@arceeautobot
"I'm Lance and this is my daughter Flare. Who are you?" Lance asked walking towards the cave.

@Lynxloverdafirst
"I'm Lance and this is my daughter Flare. Who are you?" Lance asked walking towards the cave.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

"My names violet." After a a minute or two of walking they made it to the cave where snow and ruby were.

Snow noticed flare and Lance coming and smiled,"I see you've found her."
@arceeautobot
"My names violet." After a a minute or two of walking they made it to the cave where snow and ruby were.

Snow noticed flare and Lance coming and smiled,"I see you've found her."
@arceeautobot
"Not only us," Lance said, walking in. Flare walked in and looked behind her and jerked her head towards the inside of the cave. Violet walked inside.

@Lynxloverdafirst
"Not only us," Lance said, walking in. Flare walked in and looked behind her and jerked her head towards the inside of the cave. Violet walked inside.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

"What do you mean?" Snow asked

"He's talking about me" violet said smiling

"Violet! What are you doing here" she said shocked but happy.

"I left the pack."

@arceeautobot
"What do you mean?" Snow asked

"He's talking about me" violet said smiling

"Violet! What are you doing here" she said shocked but happy.

"I left the pack."

@arceeautobot
Flare stomped over to her patch of ground and lay down. She growled when Ruby tried to play with her. Lance looked over at her, sighed and shook his head, "Teenagers." Then he turned his attention back to Violet and Snow, "So...you two are sisters. Of what pack? I just realized that I never asked of that." Lance asked.

@Lynxloverdafirst
Flare stomped over to her patch of ground and lay down. She growled when Ruby tried to play with her. Lance looked over at her, sighed and shook his head, "Teenagers." Then he turned his attention back to Violet and Snow, "So...you two are sisters. Of what pack? I just realized that I never asked of that." Lance asked.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

"Oh, we are from foxtail." Snow said

"What about you, what pack are you from." Violet then said right after snow.
@arceeautobot
"Oh, we are from foxtail." Snow said

"What about you, what pack are you from." Violet then said right after snow.
@arceeautobot
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67