Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolves Of Sornieth: The Past Revealed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Lance sat down, his tail wagging quickly, a smile wide on his face. Flare smiled, very happy.

@Lynxloverdafirst
Lance sat down, his tail wagging quickly, a smile wide on his face. Flare smiled, very happy.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
2 weeks past with little to nothing going on. Snow lay in the cave sleeping, it was about mid afternoon and snow just wanted to take a quick nap.
@arceeautobot
2 weeks past with little to nothing going on. Snow lay in the cave sleeping, it was about mid afternoon and snow just wanted to take a quick nap.
@arceeautobot
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
Lance returned to the cave with a deer hanging limp in his mouth. He dragged it into the cave. Flare and Ruby were playing near the front of the cave. He dropped it near impossible the back of the cave and walked over to Snow. He nudged her, waking her up.

@Lynxloverdafirst
Lance returned to the cave with a deer hanging limp in his mouth. He dragged it into the cave. Flare and Ruby were playing near the front of the cave. He dropped it near impossible the back of the cave and walked over to Snow. He nudged her, waking her up.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Snow woke up to see Lance after a moment she said,"how was hunting."
@arceeautobot
Snow woke up to see Lance after a moment she said,"how was hunting."
@arceeautobot
"Eventful. Took a while to catch the stag over there. Luckily, he had a limp too, so he was slower than the others," Lance said. Flare and Ruby were already over at the stag.

@Lynxloverdafirst
"Eventful. Took a while to catch the stag over there. Luckily, he had a limp too, so he was slower than the others," Lance said. Flare and Ruby were already over at the stag.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

She nodded getting up afterwards,"alright, let's eat then."
@arceeautobot
She nodded getting up afterwards,"alright, let's eat then."
@arceeautobot
Lance and Snow walked over to the stag carcass. Ruby was beginning to eat, but Flare was just pawing out a few scraps and nibbling on them, then picking them up and going over to her portion of the cave, and eating there. Lance looked at her, concerned. She was far to thin for a she wolf her age. Ruby was getting faster, of which he was proud, but Flare was the one who Lance had cared for a month before meeting Snow and Ruby. He looked back to the carcass and began to eat.

@Lynxloverdafirst
Lance and Snow walked over to the stag carcass. Ruby was beginning to eat, but Flare was just pawing out a few scraps and nibbling on them, then picking them up and going over to her portion of the cave, and eating there. Lance looked at her, concerned. She was far to thin for a she wolf her age. Ruby was getting faster, of which he was proud, but Flare was the one who Lance had cared for a month before meeting Snow and Ruby. He looked back to the carcass and began to eat.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

As snow ate she noticed that flare wasn't eating. So she got up and walked over to her,"flare you need eat."
@arceeautobot
As snow ate she noticed that flare wasn't eating. So she got up and walked over to her,"flare you need eat."
@arceeautobot
Flare shook her head, finishing the scraps in front of her. Lance walked over to Flare with a large chuck of meat in his mouth and dropped it in front of her. Flare glared at her father. Lance looked at Snow with a concerned look. He was concerned of Flare, of course, but he was also concerned about Snow.

@Lynxloverdafirst
Flare shook her head, finishing the scraps in front of her. Lance walked over to Flare with a large chuck of meat in his mouth and dropped it in front of her. Flare glared at her father. Lance looked at Snow with a concerned look. He was concerned of Flare, of course, but he was also concerned about Snow.

@Lynxloverdafirst
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

"Flare you need to eat more than that, it's not healthy.." She said concerned for flare.
@arceeautobot
"Flare you need to eat more than that, it's not healthy.." She said concerned for flare.
@arceeautobot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67