Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starting Anew [PRIVATE WITH STRIIPE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@winterheart123

The fins on top of her head perked up slightly, sighing as she went the spot where she usually slept at, and curled up, her tail draping over her muzzle.

She soon felt his grip loosen a bit, and used her back legs to suddenly kick the male tundra off her. She quickly got to her feet, eyes bright and her head tipped slightlu, not noticing the much larger Skydancer, Giespang, watching them.
@winterheart123

The fins on top of her head perked up slightly, sighing as she went the spot where she usually slept at, and curled up, her tail draping over her muzzle.

She soon felt his grip loosen a bit, and used her back legs to suddenly kick the male tundra off her. She quickly got to her feet, eyes bright and her head tipped slightlu, not noticing the much larger Skydancer, Giespang, watching them.
@Striipe

Aza had lifted her head when she entered, almost thinking Merica was Ashthorn again, but sighed and smiled faintly as she realized the second in command leader was taking a rest, along with Doc, not so far away from his step sister. Seems like both fae's were in there too, the only ones out was Ashthorn, taking over, and Kalanna, in the healing area of camp.

Koren yelped as he tumbled into his friend Tavy, who yelped and jumped away, almost scared enough to tie herself into knots. "Oi! I wanna be the one to get their first piece of apparel! I gotta look good for it though." She snorted. Receiving apparel in FlightClan was an honor, and you had to look decent, or pretty to obtain it. The well-known skydancer in the Clan, Adella, the far prettier than what most dragons are, but she never brags about it, having obtained all the apparel you can first receive. Armor counts, as well.
@Striipe

Aza had lifted her head when she entered, almost thinking Merica was Ashthorn again, but sighed and smiled faintly as she realized the second in command leader was taking a rest, along with Doc, not so far away from his step sister. Seems like both fae's were in there too, the only ones out was Ashthorn, taking over, and Kalanna, in the healing area of camp.

Koren yelped as he tumbled into his friend Tavy, who yelped and jumped away, almost scared enough to tie herself into knots. "Oi! I wanna be the one to get their first piece of apparel! I gotta look good for it though." She snorted. Receiving apparel in FlightClan was an honor, and you had to look decent, or pretty to obtain it. The well-known skydancer in the Clan, Adella, the far prettier than what most dragons are, but she never brags about it, having obtained all the apparel you can first receive. Armor counts, as well.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@winterheart123 ((I just realized I made a typo in my last reply but I'm too lazy to edit it))

Merica had greeted Aza with a small smile whenever she walked in. The small red fae had lifted his head, frills pricking up as he crawled over to the female mirror, curling up underneath her wing. He stayed awake, though.

Arkadi sat down where she was, and let out a small yawn, before looking over at Tavy. "Me too!" She chirped.
@winterheart123 ((I just realized I made a typo in my last reply but I'm too lazy to edit it))

Merica had greeted Aza with a small smile whenever she walked in. The small red fae had lifted his head, frills pricking up as he crawled over to the female mirror, curling up underneath her wing. He stayed awake, though.

Arkadi sat down where she was, and let out a small yawn, before looking over at Tavy. "Me too!" She chirped.
@Striipe
((XD I just noticed it, but it's fine xD))

The guardian set her head back down, her long tail wrapped around herself, while her wings tucked close to her sides. She closed her eyes after a few minutes, sighing softly.
Eternity was asleep under Doc's wing, who was also asleep, snoring rather loudly under his mask.

Tavy grinned, and rolled her plague-flight eyes. "I'll believe that, when I see it!" She laughed quietly, making Koren huff and stand. "Y'know it also goes for the oldest one, not always the best l-"
"The most impressive Trainee, as well." Giespang had suddenly jumped down from his perch, wings folded and almost white-looking eyes glowed from under his skull headdress. The blue tundra's eyes brighten. "Giespang! Are we going out training, now?"
@Striipe
((XD I just noticed it, but it's fine xD))

The guardian set her head back down, her long tail wrapped around herself, while her wings tucked close to her sides. She closed her eyes after a few minutes, sighing softly.
Eternity was asleep under Doc's wing, who was also asleep, snoring rather loudly under his mask.

Tavy grinned, and rolled her plague-flight eyes. "I'll believe that, when I see it!" She laughed quietly, making Koren huff and stand. "Y'know it also goes for the oldest one, not always the best l-"
"The most impressive Trainee, as well." Giespang had suddenly jumped down from his perch, wings folded and almost white-looking eyes glowed from under his skull headdress. The blue tundra's eyes brighten. "Giespang! Are we going out training, now?"
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@winterheart123
((XD k))

Kiritas looked up when he heard Doc's loud snoring, his gaze filling with slight amusement. He hoped that it wouldn't wake Merica.

She squeaked when she saw Giespang, her eyes widening and brightening. "Oh, hello Giespang!" She rolled over onto her back, looking up at the larger Skydancer.
@winterheart123
((XD k))

Kiritas looked up when he heard Doc's loud snoring, his gaze filling with slight amusement. He hoped that it wouldn't wake Merica.

She squeaked when she saw Giespang, her eyes widening and brightening. "Oh, hello Giespang!" She rolled over onto her back, looking up at the larger Skydancer.
@Striipe
((You wanna switch to StrayClan soon?))

Koren jumped in excitement when the skydancer nodded. "Yes, Koren. We are going out to train, now. Would you two like to join him? It'd go by quicker if we didn't just train together, me and him, because he'd have a partner."

Tavy smiled and stood. "You bet I would! My second time outta camp, cool!"
@Striipe
((You wanna switch to StrayClan soon?))

Koren jumped in excitement when the skydancer nodded. "Yes, Koren. We are going out to train, now. Would you two like to join him? It'd go by quicker if we didn't just train together, me and him, because he'd have a partner."

Tavy smiled and stood. "You bet I would! My second time outta camp, cool!"
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@winterheart123
((If you want))

"Ooh! Yes please!" Arkadi I mmediately chirped. "This will be my first time out of camp! And, I get to hang out with Tavy and Koren! Today is a good day!" She got to her feet excitedly.
@winterheart123
((If you want))

"Ooh! Yes please!" Arkadi I mmediately chirped. "This will be my first time out of camp! And, I get to hang out with Tavy and Koren! Today is a good day!" She got to her feet excitedly.
@Striipe
((K :3 I shaaaaaall-- ))

Giespang chuckled and shook his head, before leading the Trainee's out of camp.

StrayClan

StrayClan's territory was always struck by winter first, a very faint layer of snow already on the ground. Though it was midday, the snow was melting quickly, so it left mushy mud and slight slippery spots here and there. It was peaceful yes, but...Only most of the time. Loud barking, snarling, growling, roaring, hissing, yowling, yelping and faint howling could be heard off in the distance.

Well, there is also many Rebel trespassers along StrayClan borders. And today, a large band of them had crossed the border to pick a fight with the canines. It led to a full on battle. There was two dragons, five felines and five canines from the Rebels.

Back in camp, a few Guards had been told to hide and protect the pups and elder ones if any Rebel scums got too far. The Guards at camp consisted of Hailee, Luke, Duke and Korn, protecting also the wounded coming back from battle, and or weak Hunters. The only ones who came back injured from battle so far were Mist and Crescent. The too small/weak of Hunters who stayed back were Pure, Buki, Sky, Yui and Kei. The pups who stayed back are Dusk, Dawn, Hufky, Aia, and Jewel. All the rest were fighting. Leader, Guards, and some of the stronger Hunters.
@Striipe
((K :3 I shaaaaaall-- ))

Giespang chuckled and shook his head, before leading the Trainee's out of camp.

StrayClan

StrayClan's territory was always struck by winter first, a very faint layer of snow already on the ground. Though it was midday, the snow was melting quickly, so it left mushy mud and slight slippery spots here and there. It was peaceful yes, but...Only most of the time. Loud barking, snarling, growling, roaring, hissing, yowling, yelping and faint howling could be heard off in the distance.

Well, there is also many Rebel trespassers along StrayClan borders. And today, a large band of them had crossed the border to pick a fight with the canines. It led to a full on battle. There was two dragons, five felines and five canines from the Rebels.

Back in camp, a few Guards had been told to hide and protect the pups and elder ones if any Rebel scums got too far. The Guards at camp consisted of Hailee, Luke, Duke and Korn, protecting also the wounded coming back from battle, and or weak Hunters. The only ones who came back injured from battle so far were Mist and Crescent. The too small/weak of Hunters who stayed back were Pure, Buki, Sky, Yui and Kei. The pups who stayed back are Dusk, Dawn, Hufky, Aia, and Jewel. All the rest were fighting. Leader, Guards, and some of the stronger Hunters.
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@winterheart123

((XD I'm gonna have to look back at what OC's I put down for StrayClan, 'cuz I kinda forgot most of them xD))

The two Fennec Fox siblings were curled up together, and Yui whimpered out, obviously worried about the battle. She was also worrying about the injured Crescent and Mist. Kei was doing his best to comfort his sister by giving her nuzzles and licking behind her ears. Yui was always the one to worry too much about others, and thus resulted in it being hard to calm her.

Jewel was currently attempting to sneak out from the camp, her adventurous and daring personality telling her to go out and join the battle, even though she was just a pup.
@winterheart123

((XD I'm gonna have to look back at what OC's I put down for StrayClan, 'cuz I kinda forgot most of them xD))

The two Fennec Fox siblings were curled up together, and Yui whimpered out, obviously worried about the battle. She was also worrying about the injured Crescent and Mist. Kei was doing his best to comfort his sister by giving her nuzzles and licking behind her ears. Yui was always the one to worry too much about others, and thus resulted in it being hard to calm her.

Jewel was currently attempting to sneak out from the camp, her adventurous and daring personality telling her to go out and join the battle, even though she was just a pup.
@Striipe
((I had to look back, too xD named off some of yours, too))

The brown and white husky spotted the white border collie pup and sighed, blinking her miscolored eyes as she trotted over, suddenly stepping infront of her. "Jewel," her voice was calm, and kind. "Your parents want you safe, and in camp." She nudges her. "Come on, go into the den with the other pups, I'll come with."

Pure and Buki were quietly talking, obviously nervous, but not too scared. The white fox looked over at the Fennec foxes, and sighed, ears lowering in sympathy for Yui. The black and white Boston Terrier sighed and got to her small paws, padding over to the Fennec fox siblings. "Hey," she says calmly, sitting down. "It'll be okay, Yui. I think we've outnumbered them by far, if almost all of us went out." She tried calming her, as well.

At the battleplace, The dragons were a guardian and a wildclaw, both a brownish color. K, Quicksilver, Ash and Ace were at the guardian, along with Theta. K had somehow got onto it's back and was currently snapping down at the back of it's neck, between the spines, and teeth digging under the scales. K's mate was at it's head, distracting it from knocking her mate off, snarling and snapping at it's muzzle as she weaved side to side. The Doberman brothers were snapping at it's legs, trying to get it to fall over, or even trip.
@Striipe
((I had to look back, too xD named off some of yours, too))

The brown and white husky spotted the white border collie pup and sighed, blinking her miscolored eyes as she trotted over, suddenly stepping infront of her. "Jewel," her voice was calm, and kind. "Your parents want you safe, and in camp." She nudges her. "Come on, go into the den with the other pups, I'll come with."

Pure and Buki were quietly talking, obviously nervous, but not too scared. The white fox looked over at the Fennec foxes, and sighed, ears lowering in sympathy for Yui. The black and white Boston Terrier sighed and got to her small paws, padding over to the Fennec fox siblings. "Hey," she says calmly, sitting down. "It'll be okay, Yui. I think we've outnumbered them by far, if almost all of us went out." She tried calming her, as well.

At the battleplace, The dragons were a guardian and a wildclaw, both a brownish color. K, Quicksilver, Ash and Ace were at the guardian, along with Theta. K had somehow got onto it's back and was currently snapping down at the back of it's neck, between the spines, and teeth digging under the scales. K's mate was at it's head, distracting it from knocking her mate off, snarling and snapping at it's muzzle as she weaved side to side. The Doberman brothers were snapping at it's legs, trying to get it to fall over, or even trip.
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7