Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shattered -Private-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@crystallove

BAE! :O KISS MEH
@crystallove

BAE! :O KISS MEH
MY OTP
MY OTP
@Ajdraws

YASS SENPAI, SENPAI WILL KISS U XD
@Ajdraws

YASS SENPAI, SENPAI WILL KISS U XD
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@crystalove
*KISS KIISSSS*
@crystalove
*KISS KIISSSS*
@Crystallove @AJDraws
o_0????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
@Crystallove @AJDraws
o_0????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png Star out!
(XD lol) (Cess mah) :Dies laughing:
(XD lol) (Cess mah) :Dies laughing:
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png Star out!
@starhowling

KESS ME TOO
@starhowling

KESS ME TOO
KESS MEEEEE!!! D:<
KESS MEEEEE!!! D:<
@CrystalLove @Starhowling @Ajdraws.
0-0
0-0
(Short lil tidbit)
Shadow

"Me get out of your way?" Shadow asked, lowering his voice into almost a murderous tone. "Look, I'll be straight with you bud, but I have others I need to protect. I don't need a group of lowly ice dragons wandering my desert." He finished.

"Shadow what's going on here?" He heard the familiar call of the giant ridgeback. Bolt lumbered around the corner. "What are they doing here? Hey wait I recognize you, from a feast maybe?" She continued.

"Wait wh-" Shadow started, and was yet again ignored.

"We are from Spark and Volt's clan. We mean no harm and I do believe the two of us are technically allies." She finished. Shadow gave a huff of annoyance.
(Short lil tidbit)
Shadow

"Me get out of your way?" Shadow asked, lowering his voice into almost a murderous tone. "Look, I'll be straight with you bud, but I have others I need to protect. I don't need a group of lowly ice dragons wandering my desert." He finished.

"Shadow what's going on here?" He heard the familiar call of the giant ridgeback. Bolt lumbered around the corner. "What are they doing here? Hey wait I recognize you, from a feast maybe?" She continued.

"Wait wh-" Shadow started, and was yet again ignored.

"We are from Spark and Volt's clan. We mean no harm and I do believe the two of us are technically allies." She finished. Shadow gave a huff of annoyance.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28