Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~TheFallenOnes~FR roleplay(Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@DragonsJade239

Now only beginning to realize that maybe this dragon wasn't so friendly, she stopped jumping and replied "No, I haven't seen a.. scary Fae around here..."
@DragonsJade239

Now only beginning to realize that maybe this dragon wasn't so friendly, she stopped jumping and replied "No, I haven't seen a.. scary Fae around here..."
@DragonsJade239 (Yep.) @Pandacow

Melania realized she just said something out loud. Well. I have reasons to dislike Pearlcatchers. She tried as quickly as she could to run away before anyone saw her. But as luck would have it, she tripped on a log.
@DragonsJade239 (Yep.) @Pandacow

Melania realized she just said something out loud. Well. I have reasons to dislike Pearlcatchers. She tried as quickly as she could to run away before anyone saw her. But as luck would have it, she tripped on a log.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o I read your quote on your clan profile... Wings of fire? Amazing!

Frowning, Lethal glared at the hatchling. I never said scary... She tilted her head at her. Humph. She's talking about me... Turning around, she watched Ghost out of the corner of her eye. "You should be more wary about strangers, I'm afraid." Angry, she vanished in a cloud of smoke. Or, she meant too, because a thud behind Ghost made her whip around.
@Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o I read your quote on your clan profile... Wings of fire? Amazing!

Frowning, Lethal glared at the hatchling. I never said scary... She tilted her head at her. Humph. She's talking about me... Turning around, she watched Ghost out of the corner of her eye. "You should be more wary about strangers, I'm afraid." Angry, she vanished in a cloud of smoke. Or, she meant too, because a thud behind Ghost made her whip around.
~Be happy and play flightrising~jjcbger.png
@DragonsJade239

"You should be more wary about strangers, I'm afraid."
The unfriendly dragon suddenly disappeared in a cloud of smoke, but suddenly Ghost heard a thud behind her. Instincts kicking in, she immediately ran across the clearing, and turned around to face the source of the sound, shivering with fear.
@DragonsJade239

"You should be more wary about strangers, I'm afraid."
The unfriendly dragon suddenly disappeared in a cloud of smoke, but suddenly Ghost heard a thud behind her. Instincts kicking in, she immediately ran across the clearing, and turned around to face the source of the sound, shivering with fear.
@Pandacow Sorry I edited it! That kind of messes everything up...
@Pandacow Sorry I edited it! That kind of messes everything up...
( @ not one in particular)

Audriah was the type of dragon that would wake up in the morning to try and collect from dew covered mushrooms and herbs. As she 'slithers' low to the ground following her nose through the underbrush, " I'm up to late most of the dew would have been taken" hush quiet as she maneuvers around a tree coming along the border she didn't normal cross. Looking over the creepy landscape making her scales and feathers itch before turning back around. Settling on what she could find and set them back in the little pouch around her lower body " Hope thats enough" looking around before making her way back quietly to the den to start crafting some more potions and remidies " can't be to careful with tomarrow night " shivering then " healing potions are always needed..."

Ornethne was also already awake, lazily drifting on the up drafts above the land the golden orbs of her eyes watching down below. The gold plates she tended to wear gave of a shimmering in the morning rays as did the markings across her body. Seeing a few dragons below scampering around as well as some dragons up here doing the same thing she was. Streching out her wings a little more as the feathers ruffle picking up more draft and raised a little higher before tucking them then falling into a free fall. The ground rushed up before tilting back wings snapping open to break and glide down into a clearing. Having landed now as she kicked a pebble with her talon, looking up at a moutain range and tucked away one of her mines she liked to visit for her metals and gems.

Tsuki sat by a shaded lake, over cast by the trees as she watched the water, ripples of movement under the surface. Curling the pearl into her stomach betwen her talons before falling into a meditative trance seeing seconds of whisps and very blurry images behind her eye lids. Letting out a breath as a breeze kicked up listening to the silence finding it peacfull here in the quiet. The images behind her eyes becoming a little more clear but not just there yet. Her mind wanting to see the spirits around her and trying to make them real and visable to her minds eye. Talons clutching the pearl closer, her ear flicks as she heard a fish leap for a bug on the surface breaking her trace state before letting a breath escape looking over at the ripples.
( @ not one in particular)

Audriah was the type of dragon that would wake up in the morning to try and collect from dew covered mushrooms and herbs. As she 'slithers' low to the ground following her nose through the underbrush, " I'm up to late most of the dew would have been taken" hush quiet as she maneuvers around a tree coming along the border she didn't normal cross. Looking over the creepy landscape making her scales and feathers itch before turning back around. Settling on what she could find and set them back in the little pouch around her lower body " Hope thats enough" looking around before making her way back quietly to the den to start crafting some more potions and remidies " can't be to careful with tomarrow night " shivering then " healing potions are always needed..."

Ornethne was also already awake, lazily drifting on the up drafts above the land the golden orbs of her eyes watching down below. The gold plates she tended to wear gave of a shimmering in the morning rays as did the markings across her body. Seeing a few dragons below scampering around as well as some dragons up here doing the same thing she was. Streching out her wings a little more as the feathers ruffle picking up more draft and raised a little higher before tucking them then falling into a free fall. The ground rushed up before tilting back wings snapping open to break and glide down into a clearing. Having landed now as she kicked a pebble with her talon, looking up at a moutain range and tucked away one of her mines she liked to visit for her metals and gems.

Tsuki sat by a shaded lake, over cast by the trees as she watched the water, ripples of movement under the surface. Curling the pearl into her stomach betwen her talons before falling into a meditative trance seeing seconds of whisps and very blurry images behind her eye lids. Letting out a breath as a breeze kicked up listening to the silence finding it peacfull here in the quiet. The images behind her eyes becoming a little more clear but not just there yet. Her mind wanting to see the spirits around her and trying to make them real and visable to her minds eye. Talons clutching the pearl closer, her ear flicks as she heard a fish leap for a bug on the surface breaking her trace state before letting a breath escape looking over at the ripples.
@DragonsJade239

Lenny rarely ever stayed up this late, especially in the Tangled Woods. He loved how the cool breeze settled over the tree leaves above him, and how serene it felt to be in the Tangled Woods. Glowshrooms illuminated his path back to the Sunbeam Ruins, were his clan and his family were.
He smiled, standing still for a minute to listen to all the wild beasts that lived here. He could a faint howl in the distance, a slight flutter of tiny wings, small chirping noises of the beasts communicating. He breathed in deeply staring at the marvelous moon above him.
Wait, was that a dragons voice? He thought. He followed the quiet, mysterious voice in a direction he thought was north. He was staring up toward the moon trying to figure out exactly where he was heading, when suddenly he flipped forwards over a tree stump and landed face first in a creak.

Quentin was starting to get worried. He glanced over at Willia, his mate, who was sound asleep on the moss covered stone ledge in the corner of their cave. He sighed, looking back down at the nest that held three wonderful eggs that were soon to be hatched. Why hadn't they hatched yet? Today's the fifth day. He shook his head, giving up and climbing over to the comfy ledge wear his mate slept. May as well get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

Katerina LOVED to be in the Tangled Woods, were all the wild life came out to play during the night. She loved bouncing from rock to rock across the small creaks and catching the fireflys that flew above her head. The only thing she worried about was Where was everybody else? She hopped over to the nearest creak, drinking slowly.
Suddenly, she knew there was someone with her. She slowly picked her head up and turned around in a circle. "Hello?" She called out, but there was no answer. She tried again. "Is anyone there? Please come out, I won't bite. Hopefully you won't, either." She frowned. Hm. She turned back to the creak, bending down to drink once more, but then, almost out of thin air, a dragon stumbled right over a tree stump and landed right across from her in the water.

@DragonsJade239

Lenny rarely ever stayed up this late, especially in the Tangled Woods. He loved how the cool breeze settled over the tree leaves above him, and how serene it felt to be in the Tangled Woods. Glowshrooms illuminated his path back to the Sunbeam Ruins, were his clan and his family were.
He smiled, standing still for a minute to listen to all the wild beasts that lived here. He could a faint howl in the distance, a slight flutter of tiny wings, small chirping noises of the beasts communicating. He breathed in deeply staring at the marvelous moon above him.
Wait, was that a dragons voice? He thought. He followed the quiet, mysterious voice in a direction he thought was north. He was staring up toward the moon trying to figure out exactly where he was heading, when suddenly he flipped forwards over a tree stump and landed face first in a creak.

Quentin was starting to get worried. He glanced over at Willia, his mate, who was sound asleep on the moss covered stone ledge in the corner of their cave. He sighed, looking back down at the nest that held three wonderful eggs that were soon to be hatched. Why hadn't they hatched yet? Today's the fifth day. He shook his head, giving up and climbing over to the comfy ledge wear his mate slept. May as well get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

Katerina LOVED to be in the Tangled Woods, were all the wild life came out to play during the night. She loved bouncing from rock to rock across the small creaks and catching the fireflys that flew above her head. The only thing she worried about was Where was everybody else? She hopped over to the nearest creak, drinking slowly.
Suddenly, she knew there was someone with her. She slowly picked her head up and turned around in a circle. "Hello?" She called out, but there was no answer. She tried again. "Is anyone there? Please come out, I won't bite. Hopefully you won't, either." She frowned. Hm. She turned back to the creak, bending down to drink once more, but then, almost out of thin air, a dragon stumbled right over a tree stump and landed right across from her in the water.

~This Weirdo Plays Flightrising~
juttu_by_amacun-d9veo1m.gif
@Varrine03 @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o

Wisp awoke with a yawn. "Can't ever sleep very long..." Shuffling out of his nest, he stretched his useless wings and yawned again. So. Very. Hungry. "Hmm... let's go find something to munch on for breakfast." With those words, he crawled out of his temporary burrow and sniffed the air. No else is here, frankly. What use is a pack when you do everything alone? "Ugh. Everybody left without me?" The glowing shrooms made the usually comforting seem eerie and silent, despite all the nocturnal critters.

Infinity swallowed her last bite of lunch with a mournful face. She gazed out across the border, curling her tail around her legs and settling to the ground. How could she ever be a plague dragon when everything around was cycled around death? The Tangled Woods was quiet and peaceful and never, ever red and gory. She closed her eyes for a moment when a sharp snap of a fallen branch startled her. Huh? "Who's there?" Maybe a border-crosser will give me a chance to use my claws, she thought wickedly.
@Varrine03 @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o

Wisp awoke with a yawn. "Can't ever sleep very long..." Shuffling out of his nest, he stretched his useless wings and yawned again. So. Very. Hungry. "Hmm... let's go find something to munch on for breakfast." With those words, he crawled out of his temporary burrow and sniffed the air. No else is here, frankly. What use is a pack when you do everything alone? "Ugh. Everybody left without me?" The glowing shrooms made the usually comforting seem eerie and silent, despite all the nocturnal critters.

Infinity swallowed her last bite of lunch with a mournful face. She gazed out across the border, curling her tail around her legs and settling to the ground. How could she ever be a plague dragon when everything around was cycled around death? The Tangled Woods was quiet and peaceful and never, ever red and gory. She closed her eyes for a moment when a sharp snap of a fallen branch startled her. Huh? "Who's there?" Maybe a border-crosser will give me a chance to use my claws, she thought wickedly.
@Varrine03 @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Cinderscape was heading to her clan, when she came across a scene, where a dragon was face first in a shallow creek, while another dragon seemed that she had been drinking from the creek a few seconds ago.

Deciding she might as well have some fun, she slithered up quietly to the creek and hissed in the dragon's earshot "Well, well, well. What do we have here? This seems very interesting..."
@Varrine03 @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Cinderscape was heading to her clan, when she came across a scene, where a dragon was face first in a shallow creek, while another dragon seemed that she had been drinking from the creek a few seconds ago.

Deciding she might as well have some fun, she slithered up quietly to the creek and hissed in the dragon's earshot "Well, well, well. What do we have here? This seems very interesting..."
@Varrine03 @Pandacow @DragonsJade239

Melania dusted herself off and sighed. Checking if her Lyre was still in her pocket, she turned around only to find a Pearlcatcher hatchling. "..Hello.." She finally said. The hatchling seemed weird to her. It's like.. It was a ghost that you could see, sort of like her.
@Varrine03 @Pandacow @DragonsJade239

Melania dusted herself off and sighed. Checking if her Lyre was still in her pocket, she turned around only to find a Pearlcatcher hatchling. "..Hello.." She finally said. The hatchling seemed weird to her. It's like.. It was a ghost that you could see, sort of like her.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19