Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody may join
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Wiiiow
(That is entirely up to you lol, I new it was drawing a close with Vita, Saber, ect so I put Glade and Nia out. They're bored young dragons with no military experience)

Ghost and Kazera nodded in agreement. They knew it would be sooner rather than later that the clans would meet, Kazera only hoped that it was a meeting of pleasure and not violence.

Ghost continued to watch the two wildclaws closely, "as you wish, may all the stars twinkle on your way home!" Turning around his deep voice grew louder as he called, "Serai to the sky's and home!" And not far away the rustling of tree branches sounded as the skydancer took flight, along with Ghost right behind her.

Kazera gave the two wildclaws a last look before she turned around and sprinted into the shadows towards home only hoping their next meeting wasn't a bloody one.

"I think we're lost," Glade said quietly. The forest which had been so lively was now silent. Where there had been snakes slithering and birds flittering back and forth there was now stillness.

"I think you're right," murmurred Nia as she looked at the dark forest that was only growing darker. "Maybe we should turn back the way we came?"

"That would be great except we made several turns. Our path back is not a straight one!" Glade whimpered.

Both froze in their tracks though when the bushes began shaking in front of them. With their hearts in their throats they remained absolutely quiet.
@Wiiiow
(That is entirely up to you lol, I new it was drawing a close with Vita, Saber, ect so I put Glade and Nia out. They're bored young dragons with no military experience)

Ghost and Kazera nodded in agreement. They knew it would be sooner rather than later that the clans would meet, Kazera only hoped that it was a meeting of pleasure and not violence.

Ghost continued to watch the two wildclaws closely, "as you wish, may all the stars twinkle on your way home!" Turning around his deep voice grew louder as he called, "Serai to the sky's and home!" And not far away the rustling of tree branches sounded as the skydancer took flight, along with Ghost right behind her.

Kazera gave the two wildclaws a last look before she turned around and sprinted into the shadows towards home only hoping their next meeting wasn't a bloody one.

"I think we're lost," Glade said quietly. The forest which had been so lively was now silent. Where there had been snakes slithering and birds flittering back and forth there was now stillness.

"I think you're right," murmurred Nia as she looked at the dark forest that was only growing darker. "Maybe we should turn back the way we came?"

"That would be great except we made several turns. Our path back is not a straight one!" Glade whimpered.

Both froze in their tracks though when the bushes began shaking in front of them. With their hearts in their throats they remained absolutely quiet.
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
@Luvia
(I don't believe we need a mad scientist but if you want you can join in)
@Luvia
(I don't believe we need a mad scientist but if you want you can join in)
{ Ooo that's a good idea. Make sure to show me when you're done. :0 }

Saber turned around to leave, and was a few steps off before she noticed Vita wasn't following. She spun around and saw that his eyes were still glued to the sky, at least the part that could be seen through the canopy. His stance had mostly relaxed, but there was a new tension, a new underlying worry. The armed Wildclaw slowly padded up beside him, and glanced through the leaves, where blueness shown through like a cracked dream. She stood there for a few moments before saying something.
"You should have told them about Adelaide."
"It's not like she's dangerous." he muttered, snout still pointed high.
"You just keep telling yourself that."
Vita's feathers prickled "I feel bias in your statement."
"And I feel blindness in yours." Saber retorted, mouth pulled back grimly.
Vita clenched his teeth. "They weren't dumb. It would have taken them a short amount of time to figure out the correlation of Adelaide's pack and us, and I'm sure a few more ambitious dragons in their lair wouldn't loose a bit of sleep to set the Tree of a rival territory up in flames. I'm sending Leaf after them, to see where there staying. We may have to drive then out ourselves.
"Now you're being ridiculous," Saber huffed, glaring down the male. "They're just - "
Suddenly, Vita dropped into a low crouch, his front talons brushing the ground. He narrowed his eyes and peered into the trees. "Wasn't there a Tundra?"

@Pandacow

{ I'll type up another in a bit, this part was for Alchemist, if she's still here. }
{ Ooo that's a good idea. Make sure to show me when you're done. :0 }

Saber turned around to leave, and was a few steps off before she noticed Vita wasn't following. She spun around and saw that his eyes were still glued to the sky, at least the part that could be seen through the canopy. His stance had mostly relaxed, but there was a new tension, a new underlying worry. The armed Wildclaw slowly padded up beside him, and glanced through the leaves, where blueness shown through like a cracked dream. She stood there for a few moments before saying something.
"You should have told them about Adelaide."
"It's not like she's dangerous." he muttered, snout still pointed high.
"You just keep telling yourself that."
Vita's feathers prickled "I feel bias in your statement."
"And I feel blindness in yours." Saber retorted, mouth pulled back grimly.
Vita clenched his teeth. "They weren't dumb. It would have taken them a short amount of time to figure out the correlation of Adelaide's pack and us, and I'm sure a few more ambitious dragons in their lair wouldn't loose a bit of sleep to set the Tree of a rival territory up in flames. I'm sending Leaf after them, to see where there staying. We may have to drive then out ourselves.
"Now you're being ridiculous," Saber huffed, glaring down the male. "They're just - "
Suddenly, Vita dropped into a low crouch, his front talons brushing the ground. He narrowed his eyes and peered into the trees. "Wasn't there a Tundra?"

@Pandacow

{ I'll type up another in a bit, this part was for Alchemist, if she's still here. }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Novaryn @WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Alchemist watched silently up in the branches, watching as the dragons who offered her a trip to their clan went. She could follow them, of course, but she had no such wish to. She knew this forest well, but probably not as the clan with the tree-Wildclaw, and that other clan could be tricking her. That imperial looked like he could easily rip her to shreds. Alchemist was ripped from her thoughts by the tree-Wildclaw's words. "Wasn't there a Tundra?" Maybe going with the other clan wasn't so bad after all.. but if she moved, that Wildclaw could easily catch her. Her best bet was to stay still and prepare for an encounter with the Wildclaw.
@Novaryn @WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Alchemist watched silently up in the branches, watching as the dragons who offered her a trip to their clan went. She could follow them, of course, but she had no such wish to. She knew this forest well, but probably not as the clan with the tree-Wildclaw, and that other clan could be tricking her. That imperial looked like he could easily rip her to shreds.

Alchemist was ripped from her thoughts by the tree-Wildclaw's words. "Wasn't there a Tundra?"

Maybe going with the other clan wasn't so bad after all.. but if she moved, that Wildclaw could easily catch her. Her best bet was to stay still and prepare for an encounter with the Wildclaw.
- I'm in summer school right now so I won't be able to respond until later this evening. -
- I'm in summer school right now so I won't be able to respond until later this evening. -
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Lol its all good, I'm at work on my breaks. Pay attention to your school work. Way more important!
Lol its all good, I'm at work on my breaks. Pay attention to your school work. Way more important!
@Novaryn { I'll go ahead and throw some of the beasties in. They'll probably be more interesting than my distressed dryads. cx } [font=timesnewroman] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24740013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247401/24740013_350.png[/img] [/url] A lithe, orange body slid though the lush jungle leaves, their pelt glinting the broken light that was cast through the leaves. Breath steady, a creature coursed through brush and flora with little sound. Though one can never be completely silent in thick forest. Her passage simply sounded like the touch of wind on canopy growth. Jasmii was submerged in her animal instinct. Eyes focused, talons strong, nose flared. She leapt from branch to branch, shaking leaves down as she went. Her jumps were strangely smooth. Suddenly, she caught a scent. Dragons. Now stalking with purposeful silence, Jasmii flowed her body around the trunk of the tree, eyes squinted to get a visual. The sound of muttering hit her ear, and a flash of dull brown came into view. Two figures, ambling through her forest. Heart pounding in anticipation, she tried to keep up through the trees, her slim figure bending the limbs just barely.
@Novaryn
{ I'll go ahead and throw some of the beasties in. They'll probably be more interesting than my distressed dryads. cx }

24740013_350.png

A lithe, orange body slid though the lush jungle leaves, their pelt glinting the broken light that was cast through the leaves. Breath steady, a creature coursed through brush and flora with little sound. Though one can never be completely silent in thick forest. Her passage simply sounded like the touch of wind on canopy growth.
Jasmii was submerged in her animal instinct. Eyes focused, talons strong, nose flared. She leapt from branch to branch, shaking leaves down as she went. Her jumps were strangely smooth. Suddenly, she caught a scent. Dragons.
Now stalking with purposeful silence, Jasmii flowed her body around the trunk of the tree, eyes squinted to get a visual. The sound of muttering hit her ear, and a flash of dull brown came into view. Two figures, ambling through her forest. Heart pounding in anticipation, she tried to keep up through the trees, her slim figure bending the limbs just barely.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Pandacow

Saber was thrown off for a moment by the sudden change of topic.
"I-I think so. Didn't they go with the Light dragons?"
Vita squinted, thinking. "I never saw another dragon leave with them," he said, trying to hide the shakiness in his voice. Being practically part of the forest, he had an easier time detecting energy, like the slightest ringing in the air of electricity. He was sure he could feel something else, like eyes were on his back.
"Saber," he remembered, looking behind his back, "I smelt pine. I thought it was the Light dragons, but she wasn't one of them. They're from Tangled Woods." He practically snarled the last words. A close Shadow lair had been giving his clan some trouble for a while, and now would be devastating timing.
"Vita, you're overthinking. What are the chances...oh, I see what you're talking about." A fear dawned on the green Wildclaw. Even if the tundra wasn't part of the troublesome clan, hearing what they had just discussed would still be dangerous information.
Sharing a look of understanding, the couple split, careful not to disturb too many leaves. Saber scaled a small tree with effort, and peered through the branches and canopy, trying to see any sign, and trusting Vita's senses. At the same time, Vita scoured lower on the ground, his tail quivering. Saber crouched on a branch, eyes squinting.
They were fairly big, and didn't have any forest-like colors. How hard could it be to spot them...
@Pandacow

Saber was thrown off for a moment by the sudden change of topic.
"I-I think so. Didn't they go with the Light dragons?"
Vita squinted, thinking. "I never saw another dragon leave with them," he said, trying to hide the shakiness in his voice. Being practically part of the forest, he had an easier time detecting energy, like the slightest ringing in the air of electricity. He was sure he could feel something else, like eyes were on his back.
"Saber," he remembered, looking behind his back, "I smelt pine. I thought it was the Light dragons, but she wasn't one of them. They're from Tangled Woods." He practically snarled the last words. A close Shadow lair had been giving his clan some trouble for a while, and now would be devastating timing.
"Vita, you're overthinking. What are the chances...oh, I see what you're talking about." A fear dawned on the green Wildclaw. Even if the tundra wasn't part of the troublesome clan, hearing what they had just discussed would still be dangerous information.
Sharing a look of understanding, the couple split, careful not to disturb too many leaves. Saber scaled a small tree with effort, and peered through the branches and canopy, trying to see any sign, and trusting Vita's senses. At the same time, Vita scoured lower on the ground, his tail quivering. Saber crouched on a branch, eyes squinting.
They were fairly big, and didn't have any forest-like colors. How hard could it be to spot them...
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@wiiiow

Glade hugged her pearl close, feeling it vibrate against her chest gave her a small degree of comfort and bravery,"h-helloe?" She called softly and took a small step towards the bushes.

Nia instantly drew her back and whispered in her ear, "don't do that! It could be a trick and on the otherside of the bush is a cannibalistic dragon who would tear us limb to limb and slurp the meat off our bones!"

Glade looked at her friend and just stared at her in obvious dumbfoundness, shaking her head she simply asked, "where do you come up with this stuff?"

Nia grinned with humor, "Ghost likes to tell scary stories!"

Both instantly screamed out in fright though when the bushes shook in front of them. They felt really foolish when all that popped out was Nia's clouded mith, Xeri.

After a few seconds, the two bursted out laughing as the adrenaline rush took over for a few minutes. "You should have seen your face Nia!"

They instantly sobered though because Xeri was hovering over both dragons in a protective formation. Staring up I to the trees.

Nia's eyes held terror once more as she looked at Glade, "We're not alone!"

(((And I'm going to bed, y'all have a goodnight!))))
@wiiiow

Glade hugged her pearl close, feeling it vibrate against her chest gave her a small degree of comfort and bravery,"h-helloe?" She called softly and took a small step towards the bushes.

Nia instantly drew her back and whispered in her ear, "don't do that! It could be a trick and on the otherside of the bush is a cannibalistic dragon who would tear us limb to limb and slurp the meat off our bones!"

Glade looked at her friend and just stared at her in obvious dumbfoundness, shaking her head she simply asked, "where do you come up with this stuff?"

Nia grinned with humor, "Ghost likes to tell scary stories!"

Both instantly screamed out in fright though when the bushes shook in front of them. They felt really foolish when all that popped out was Nia's clouded mith, Xeri.

After a few seconds, the two bursted out laughing as the adrenaline rush took over for a few minutes. "You should have seen your face Nia!"

They instantly sobered though because Xeri was hovering over both dragons in a protective formation. Staring up I to the trees.

Nia's eyes held terror once more as she looked at Glade, "We're not alone!"

(((And I'm going to bed, y'all have a goodnight!))))
@Novaryn @WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Alchemist stiffened as the dragons noticed that she wasn't there, and started to look. She needed to prepare herself for the confrontation that would soon happen, and fast. The dragons started to climb a tree to look for her. Alchemist felt that she had enough time to gather her wits for a conversation that wouldn't get her killed. Her coloring made her blend well with the shadows, and her Tiger gene only added to that. She glanced around, green eyes shining in the darkness ominously.
@Novaryn @WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Alchemist stiffened as the dragons noticed that she wasn't there, and started to look. She needed to prepare herself for the confrontation that would soon happen, and fast. The dragons started to climb a tree to look for her. Alchemist felt that she had enough time to gather her wits for a conversation that wouldn't get her killed. Her coloring made her blend well with the shadows, and her Tiger gene only added to that. She glanced around, green eyes shining in the darkness ominously.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25