Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clans Meet (Private - Ask to Join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Flumen wiped away her tears quickly. She looked over at Glaciem with surprise, but also with a new light in her eyes. She glanced around nervously again then looked back at Glaciem. "I-I would love that!" Flumen said excitedly. "I don't know what my Clan will think, but if we can make a difference in this world...it would be worth the complaints!" @Timelord131
Flumen wiped away her tears quickly. She looked over at Glaciem with surprise, but also with a new light in her eyes. She glanced around nervously again then looked back at Glaciem. "I-I would love that!" Flumen said excitedly. "I don't know what my Clan will think, but if we can make a difference in this world...it would be worth the complaints!" @Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
(( Would it be alright if I joined? I understand if I can't though))
@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
(( Would it be alright if I joined? I understand if I can't though))
@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
We'd love to have you!
@vanilladew
We'd love to have you!
@vanilladew
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Omg YES!! @vanilladew
Omg YES!! @vanilladew
Glaciem smiled. Her clan wasn't alone anymore, and Flumen's wouldn't be either. Together, she knew their clans could do amazing things. "Well Flumen, I think that we should go tell our clans the exciting news. I hope that they'll be accepting of this as well..." Glaciem shook away her thoughts and smiled again. "Let's meet back here tomorrow morning. We can decide our next move from there."
@Rose1218
@vanilladew
Glaciem smiled. Her clan wasn't alone anymore, and Flumen's wouldn't be either. Together, she knew their clans could do amazing things. "Well Flumen, I think that we should go tell our clans the exciting news. I hope that they'll be accepting of this as well..." Glaciem shook away her thoughts and smiled again. "Let's meet back here tomorrow morning. We can decide our next move from there."
@Rose1218
@vanilladew

Pretty much the only thing we ask is that you don't curse ;) apart from that, that's all you need to know, and you're free to join!
@vanilladew
@Rose1218arts
Pretty much the only thing we ask is that you don't curse ;) apart from that, that's all you need to know, and you're free to join!
@vanilladew
@Rose1218arts

(( Ah, thank you so much! ))

Rain landed, near the banks of the river that separated the Nature Flight from the rest of Sornieth. She was checking to see whether it would be a good idea for the clan's foraging dragons to try cultivating something here, and perhaps the hunting team could benefit, too. Every dragon had to take their part, including her, as their clan's population was steadily growing larger, but even then, the lair wasn't big enough. They still needed to expand, to prepare for the new hatchlings, and the six new eggs were to hatch very soon, likely tomorrow...In addition to the egg brought back from scavenging, which had turned out to be a young Guardian.
But then, she saw two dragons talking, perhaps other clan leaders? She sniffed. Yep, they smelled like clan leaders. Approaching Glaciem and Flumen slowly, she decided to try talking to them as well.
"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I saw you two here, and I'd like to say hello." She explained, sitting down with a calm, pleasant smile.

@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
(( Ah, thank you so much! ))

Rain landed, near the banks of the river that separated the Nature Flight from the rest of Sornieth. She was checking to see whether it would be a good idea for the clan's foraging dragons to try cultivating something here, and perhaps the hunting team could benefit, too. Every dragon had to take their part, including her, as their clan's population was steadily growing larger, but even then, the lair wasn't big enough. They still needed to expand, to prepare for the new hatchlings, and the six new eggs were to hatch very soon, likely tomorrow...In addition to the egg brought back from scavenging, which had turned out to be a young Guardian.
But then, she saw two dragons talking, perhaps other clan leaders? She sniffed. Yep, they smelled like clan leaders. Approaching Glaciem and Flumen slowly, she decided to try talking to them as well.
"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I saw you two here, and I'd like to say hello." She explained, sitting down with a calm, pleasant smile.

@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
Flumen startled by yet another dragon almost jumped into the river. Shaking a little before taking a deep breath and turning to face the purple Tundra dragon. "H-hello," Flumen said nervously flicking her tail. She sniffed the air and concluded that this dragon was a leader also. She was a Arcane dragon arccording to her eyes. "You aren't interrupting anything, but my I ask what brings you to the Nature Flight's territories?" (Thanks for joining! @vanilladew)

@Timelord131
Flumen startled by yet another dragon almost jumped into the river. Shaking a little before taking a deep breath and turning to face the purple Tundra dragon. "H-hello," Flumen said nervously flicking her tail. She sniffed the air and concluded that this dragon was a leader also. She was a Arcane dragon arccording to her eyes. "You aren't interrupting anything, but my I ask what brings you to the Nature Flight's territories?" (Thanks for joining! @vanilladew)

@Timelord131
"Well, I wanted to survey whether the foraging dragons from my clan would find promise here- We're expecting six new hatchlings tomorrow, can you believe it?" Rain replied, chuckling kindly, before continuing. "I also plan to collect some more resources for a necessary expansion, of course," Then, she noticed the other leaders eyes. A Light dragon and a Nature dragon? How interesting.

@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
"Well, I wanted to survey whether the foraging dragons from my clan would find promise here- We're expecting six new hatchlings tomorrow, can you believe it?" Rain replied, chuckling kindly, before continuing. "I also plan to collect some more resources for a necessary expansion, of course," Then, she noticed the other leaders eyes. A Light dragon and a Nature dragon? How interesting.

@Rose1218arts
@Timelord131
"Well it might not be a good idea to go deep within the Nature Flight's territories there are other dragons who wouldn't accepted it. I wish there was no need to fight over territories and food and materials. We are all dragonkind so why should we fight..," Flumen repiled with concern. "My Clan is excepting five hatchlings within a day or two. The Clan barely has enough room for them...I just don't want to loose anyone else...I hope the new hatchlings don't get ideas about leaving too..," Flumen turned towards the river again and let out a sigh.

(Sorry I didn't response too quickly I got distracted by drawing!)

@Timelord131
@vanilladew
"Well it might not be a good idea to go deep within the Nature Flight's territories there are other dragons who wouldn't accepted it. I wish there was no need to fight over territories and food and materials. We are all dragonkind so why should we fight..," Flumen repiled with concern. "My Clan is excepting five hatchlings within a day or two. The Clan barely has enough room for them...I just don't want to loose anyone else...I hope the new hatchlings don't get ideas about leaving too..," Flumen turned towards the river again and let out a sigh.

(Sorry I didn't response too quickly I got distracted by drawing!)

@Timelord131
@vanilladew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12