Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clans Meet (Private - Ask to Join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Flumen leaves Flora Clan in need of a break. The stress of being the leader was beginning to way down on her. She left Tapio to care for their three eggs. As she strolled through the forest she thought about all the Clan's problems that were building up her stress. The food supplies of meat and seafood was running low, they needed money to expand the lair for the new hatchlings, and Requiem and Summer had volunteered themselves to go to the "Auction House" to be payed to go live in another clan. They would be sending the money they earned back to the Flora Clan. @Timelord131
Flumen leaves Flora Clan in need of a break. The stress of being the leader was beginning to way down on her. She left Tapio to care for their three eggs. As she strolled through the forest she thought about all the Clan's problems that were building up her stress. The food supplies of meat and seafood was running low, they needed money to expand the lair for the new hatchlings, and Requiem and Summer had volunteered themselves to go to the "Auction House" to be payed to go live in another clan. They would be sending the money they earned back to the Flora Clan. @Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Glaciem did not want to wake up that morning. She wasn't ready to deal with the problems that would await her. There was overcrowding in the clan. Every one of the dragons were hard at work trying to earn the money and materials to expand, but they just couldn't keep up with all of the new hatchlings being born. Glaciem had already given the order that no new hatchlings should be bred until further notice, and it was the hardest message she'd ever had to give as leader. But if any more hatchlings were born, dragons would have to be kicked out, and she wouldn't stand for something like that. She stood up and stretched. She didn't want to deal with those problems. Not today. Instead of greeting her friends, this morning she simply snuck out and flew away.
@Rose1218arts
Glaciem did not want to wake up that morning. She wasn't ready to deal with the problems that would await her. There was overcrowding in the clan. Every one of the dragons were hard at work trying to earn the money and materials to expand, but they just couldn't keep up with all of the new hatchlings being born. Glaciem had already given the order that no new hatchlings should be bred until further notice, and it was the hardest message she'd ever had to give as leader. But if any more hatchlings were born, dragons would have to be kicked out, and she wouldn't stand for something like that. She stood up and stretched. She didn't want to deal with those problems. Not today. Instead of greeting her friends, this morning she simply snuck out and flew away.
@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Flumen shook her head to try and clear the problems that clawed at her.
"I just need a little break...I won't be gone for long...I just can't think about them...focuse on the good in the world mind!" Flumen told herself aloud.
Flumen shook her head to try and clear the problems that clawed at her.
"I just need a little break...I won't be gone for long...I just can't think about them...focuse on the good in the world mind!" Flumen told herself aloud.
Glaciem didn't know where to go. She felt so lost and helpless. She'd started this clan with the purpose of finding freedom. Now nobody in her clan felt free. Where should I go? She thought for a moment. What place would be calming? Certainly not the Sunbeam Ruins where she lived. She looked at the areas around her and found... Aha! The Viridian Labyrinth! Nothing is more calming than flowers, after all. She flew toward the beautiful green in the distance.
Glaciem didn't know where to go. She felt so lost and helpless. She'd started this clan with the purpose of finding freedom. Now nobody in her clan felt free. Where should I go? She thought for a moment. What place would be calming? Certainly not the Sunbeam Ruins where she lived. She looked at the areas around her and found... Aha! The Viridian Labyrinth! Nothing is more calming than flowers, after all. She flew toward the beautiful green in the distance.

Flumen soon neared the rivers that ended the Nature Flight's territories. She peered into the river's swift moving waters. Fish glittered in the water as them darted around in the underwater plants.
"I should get more seafood for the clan..." Flumen whispered quitely as she slowly stretched out here claws toward the fish. "Ugh! I can't do it!" Flumen quickly jumped back from the waters edge. "I can't kill a innocent creature...I can't believe others can eat anmials...they're just like us...they have families and friends they try to protect." Flumen stared at the water and began to sink deep into her thoughts.
Flumen soon neared the rivers that ended the Nature Flight's territories. She peered into the river's swift moving waters. Fish glittered in the water as them darted around in the underwater plants.
"I should get more seafood for the clan..." Flumen whispered quitely as she slowly stretched out here claws toward the fish. "Ugh! I can't do it!" Flumen quickly jumped back from the waters edge. "I can't kill a innocent creature...I can't believe others can eat anmials...they're just like us...they have families and friends they try to protect." Flumen stared at the water and began to sink deep into her thoughts.
Glaciem flew until she hit the beautiful green. She'd always thought the Viridian Labyrinth was a wonderful place. She never ended up living there, but she loved the Sunbeam Ruins, too. She hoped that those leaving the Horizon Clan would get to go to the element that they desired. It made her so mad that they had to leave at all. First the twins, Arthur and Merlin, told her they were willing to leave their parents and sister behind if it meant they could help their home clan. It didn't seem fair for them to have to leave when they were barely adults. And as if that weren't enough, they would most likely end up being split up! Glaciem felt tears spring into her eyes as she thought about what her people were having to sacrifice. She spiraled down into the calm green Nature territory, and tried to calmly think of a better solution.
Glaciem flew until she hit the beautiful green. She'd always thought the Viridian Labyrinth was a wonderful place. She never ended up living there, but she loved the Sunbeam Ruins, too. She hoped that those leaving the Horizon Clan would get to go to the element that they desired. It made her so mad that they had to leave at all. First the twins, Arthur and Merlin, told her they were willing to leave their parents and sister behind if it meant they could help their home clan. It didn't seem fair for them to have to leave when they were barely adults. And as if that weren't enough, they would most likely end up being split up! Glaciem felt tears spring into her eyes as she thought about what her people were having to sacrifice. She spiraled down into the calm green Nature territory, and tried to calmly think of a better solution.

"Why do others kill this creatures? They bring so much joy to our world. I love the birds that sing to us. Some of the dragons, hopefully all will someday, have a creature that is their best friend! I couldn't imagine my life without my Frostbite Hummingbird Fillia. I wouldn't have become the leader I am toda-...it might have beeen better to not have her in my life then..." Flumen's thoughts had brought her so deep into thinking she didn't even realize she was crying, until a sudden noise sounded behind her. Flumen jolted back to the riverside and looked around in surprise. @Timelord131
"Why do others kill this creatures? They bring so much joy to our world. I love the birds that sing to us. Some of the dragons, hopefully all will someday, have a creature that is their best friend! I couldn't imagine my life without my Frostbite Hummingbird Fillia. I wouldn't have become the leader I am toda-...it might have beeen better to not have her in my life then..." Flumen's thoughts had brought her so deep into thinking she didn't even realize she was crying, until a sudden noise sounded behind her. Flumen jolted back to the riverside and looked around in surprise. @Timelord131
Glaciem dropped down onto the ground and tried to think calmly, but she knew that there would be no other way to help her clan. She jumped in frustration. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she yelled out, then froze. Someone was watching her. She turned her head slowly to see... A Tundra dragon. @Rose1218arts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1381379][img]http://s6.postimg.org/bfrfn5s4h/pukasloth_sleeping.gif[/img][/url]
Glaciem dropped down onto the ground and tried to think calmly, but she knew that there would be no other way to help her clan. She jumped in frustration. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she yelled out, then froze. Someone was watching her. She turned her head slowly to see...
A Tundra dragon.
@Rose1218arts

pukasloth_sleeping.gif

Flumen's green eyes met the yellow eyes of a Guard\ian dragon. Flumen was very startled to see a Light dragon in the Nature Flight suddenly. Her fur prickled on her shoulders. Flumen could feel the power that this dragon held was very great. "She must be a leader of a Light Clan...wait i-is she attacking the Nature Flight with her Clan?!" Flumen thought to herself worriedly. Flumen's claws dug into the ground. "Why is a Light dragon with such high authority doing here?" Flumen growled sternly. "If this dragon is here to hurt my clanmates she will regret coming here."

Flumen's green eyes met the yellow eyes of a Guard\ian dragon. Flumen was very startled to see a Light dragon in the Nature Flight suddenly. Her fur prickled on her shoulders. Flumen could feel the power that this dragon held was very great. "She must be a leader of a Light Clan...wait i-is she attacking the Nature Flight with her Clan?!" Flumen thought to herself worriedly. Flumen's claws dug into the ground. "Why is a Light dragon with such high authority doing here?" Flumen growled sternly. "If this dragon is here to hurt my clanmates she will regret coming here."

"Um... I'm sorry...do you live here?" She asked the Nature dragon tentatively.
"Um... I'm sorry...do you live here?" She asked the Nature dragon tentatively.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12