Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the darkness incarnate, clan stronghold
1 2
@BloodyLockets
i'm waiting on @apart
@BloodyLockets
i'm waiting on @apart
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
[columns]Grimshaw listened to the other dragons' words intently. He was almost embarrassed by the fact that he had behaved so unnaturally. Throwing compliments like knives earned one nothing but contempt. However, he didn't have to invent much of an explanation for that- he was honestly on edge. Grim took in the serious question from the armoured Mirror dragon. After one member of the trio walked off into the murk, apparently to fetch herbs for the wounded wolf, Grim started to answer the question. "My name is Grimshaw and I'm a hunter in the employ of Ruda, a merchant of my current clan. I travel around, and hunt creatures in unclaimed territories. Obviously, I haven't so much as touched an animal here.". Grim smiled, confident in his innocence of this crime, at least. He had certainly planned to capture or even kill some of the fauna of this dark forest but he hadn't yet succeeded. As an afterthought, the Imperial added "Sorry if I seem nervous- I noticed an Umbra wolf pack in the area and, being on my own, that freaked me out a bit.". [nextcol][right][rule] [size=5][font=Times New Roman][color=#0d0d0d]G[/color][color=#1a0e2d]r[/color][color=#26104d]i[/color][color=#33116d]m[/color][color=#3f128d]s[/color][color=#71526a]h[/color][color=#a49147]a[/color][color=#d6d124]w[/color][/font][/size][color=transparent]x[/color] [rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17137390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/171374/17137390p.png[/img] [/url] [rule] [size=4][font=Papyrus][color=#0d0d0d]O[/color][color=#1e0f38]u[/color][color=#2e1062]t[/color] [color=#8b7259]o[/color][color=#d6d124]f[/color][/font][color=transparent]XXx[/color][/size] [font=Papyrus][color=#0d0d0d]C[/color][color=#1a0e2d]h[/color][color=#26104d]a[/color][color=#33116d]r[/color][color=#3f128d]a[/color][color=#654273]c[/color][color=#8b7259]t[/color][color=#b0a13e]e[/color][color=#d6d124]r[/color][/font][size=2][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/size] [rule] [size=2]@rocket2015 @BloodyLockets Sorry for the late reply! Feel free to continue without me, I'll be offline for about 7-8 hrs and then I'll make another, longer post.[/size] [rule][/right][/columns]
Grimshaw listened to the other dragons' words intently. He was almost embarrassed by the fact that he had behaved so unnaturally. Throwing compliments like knives earned one nothing but contempt. However, he didn't have to invent much of an explanation for that- he was honestly on edge. Grim took in the serious question from the armoured Mirror dragon. After one member of the trio walked off into the murk, apparently to fetch herbs for the wounded wolf, Grim started to answer the question. "My name is Grimshaw and I'm a hunter in the employ of Ruda, a merchant of my current clan. I travel around, and hunt creatures in unclaimed territories. Obviously, I haven't so much as touched an animal here.". Grim smiled, confident in his innocence of this crime, at least. He had certainly planned to capture or even kill some of the fauna of this dark forest but he hadn't yet succeeded. As an afterthought, the Imperial added "Sorry if I seem nervous- I noticed an Umbra wolf pack in the area and, being on my own, that freaked me out a bit.".

Grimshawx

17137390p.png

Out ofXXx
Characterxxx
@rocket2015
@BloodyLockets
Sorry for the late reply! Feel free to continue without me, I'll be offline for about 7-8 hrs and then I'll make another, longer post.

Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@Rocket2015 your up then :)
@Rocket2015 your up then :)
@BloodyLockets @apart
Cody said" was it you who hurt this wolf here" Rocket said" thats actually a good uestion, well did you"
@BloodyLockets @apart
Cody said" was it you who hurt this wolf here" Rocket said" thats actually a good uestion, well did you"
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015 well that was short
@rocket2015 well that was short
@rocket2015 btw this is Venom who's listening in just so you know [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22317491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223175/22317491_350.png[/img] [/url] Venom just kept still and listened closely to the other dragons worried that if the moon light hits her just right the gems she wore would give her away and she wasn't ready to fight she barely understands how to use her poison claws fangs and spit to her defence if she ended up having to fight these dragons and also it'd be three against one she wouldn't stand a chance against them so all she could do was hope she wasn't seen. @apart
@rocket2015 btw this is Venom who's listening in just so you know

22317491_350.png

Venom just kept still and listened closely to the other dragons worried that if the moon light hits her just right the gems she wore would give her away and she wasn't ready to fight she barely understands how to use her poison claws fangs and spit to her defence if she ended up having to fight these dragons and also it'd be three against one she wouldn't stand a chance against them so all she could do was hope she wasn't seen.
@apart
1 2