Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LittleFire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@LittleFire
I have no clue, honestly.
@LittleFire
I have no clue, honestly.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
Ok. Well, there's two fugitives who meet while running. Um, meet in the woods, and Many other things. Just can't think of 'em. Wow, I'm fresh out of ideas....I just usually do a meet in the woods sort of thing. Then just do whatever until I really find something exciting.
@Lightshadow101
Ok. Well, there's two fugitives who meet while running. Um, meet in the woods, and Many other things. Just can't think of 'em. Wow, I'm fresh out of ideas....I just usually do a meet in the woods sort of thing. Then just do whatever until I really find something exciting.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Sounds good enough to me. Should I start, or will you?
@LittleFire
Sounds good enough to me. Should I start, or will you?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
You probably should.
@Lightshadow101
You probably should.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Crap crap crap! How did I get caught? Jasmine thinks to herself while running through the forest. She hears her pursuers running after her, shooting their guns wildly into the forest. The heavy weight of the diamond she stole slowed her, and she decided to climb up a tree to avoid the men. She attempted to slow her breathing, and eventually they passed her. She hopped down from the tree and ran in a different direction, just to hit something hard that didn't feel like a tree or a rock. She fell backwards and landed on the ground, her hood falling off her head.
@LittleFire

Crap crap crap! How did I get caught? Jasmine thinks to herself while running through the forest. She hears her pursuers running after her, shooting their guns wildly into the forest. The heavy weight of the diamond she stole slowed her, and she decided to climb up a tree to avoid the men. She attempted to slow her breathing, and eventually they passed her. She hopped down from the tree and ran in a different direction, just to hit something hard that didn't feel like a tree or a rock. She fell backwards and landed on the ground, her hood falling off her head.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@LittlFire
((I won't be on much today, only for like five minutes more now and like ten hours from now, so I won't be responding much.))
@LittlFire
((I won't be on much today, only for like five minutes more now and like ten hours from now, so I won't be responding much.))
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Apollo fell back, grunting. The diamond necklace clattered away, but he didn't care about that. He just stole it because he wanted some action. "Hey! Watch it." He snarled. His hair brushed into his brown eyes, and he brushed it away angrily. He looked at the girl, eyes narrowed. They were, as some said, black.He got up, and grabbed the necklace before the girl could see it. Shoving it into his hoodie jacket, he took another look at the girl. "What's that your holding?" He asked curiously, his eyes narrowing even more. Sparkly? Large? Expeeeeeeeennnsssiiivvvveee????
@Lightshadow101

Apollo fell back, grunting. The diamond necklace clattered away, but he didn't care about that. He just stole it because he wanted some action. "Hey! Watch it." He snarled. His hair brushed into his brown eyes, and he brushed it away angrily. He looked at the girl, eyes narrowed. They were, as some said, black.He got up, and grabbed the necklace before the girl could see it. Shoving it into his hoodie jacket, he took another look at the girl. "What's that your holding?" He asked curiously, his eyes narrowing even more. Sparkly? Large? Expeeeeeeeennnsssiiivvvveee????
@LittleFire

"It's a diamond I just stole, thank you very much." she snarls back after quickly pulling her hood back over her head. "I see you stole something yourself" she says, tilting her head towards the necklace. "If you don't mine, I should be going" she says, beginning to walk away.
@LittleFire

"It's a diamond I just stole, thank you very much." she snarls back after quickly pulling her hood back over her head. "I see you stole something yourself" she says, tilting her head towards the necklace. "If you don't mine, I should be going" she says, beginning to walk away.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Apollo smirked. "Going, huh?" He asked. He scrambled up into tree and started following from there. "Where ya going?" He asked. He was nimble and it was easy to keep up with her. "Who are you anyway?" He asked, cocking his head. He leaped to the next branch, still watching her. As half wolf, he usually didn't sit around in trees, but there was the chance he was dangerous. "I've never seen you before."
@Lightshadow101

Apollo smirked. "Going, huh?" He asked. He scrambled up into tree and started following from there. "Where ya going?" He asked. He was nimble and it was easy to keep up with her. "Who are you anyway?" He asked, cocking his head. He leaped to the next branch, still watching her. As half wolf, he usually didn't sit around in trees, but there was the chance he was dangerous. "I've never seen you before."
@LittleFire
"I'm going back to my house, which happens to be in this forest. My name is Jasmine, but my friends call me Jaz. You're not my friend. And you haven't seen me here yet because I juts moved here." She sends him a warning glare, and starts to run, until she reaches her house and goes inside, slamming the door behind her.
@LittleFire
"I'm going back to my house, which happens to be in this forest. My name is Jasmine, but my friends call me Jaz. You're not my friend. And you haven't seen me here yet because I juts moved here." She sends him a warning glare, and starts to run, until she reaches her house and goes inside, slamming the door behind her.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14