Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LittleFire
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Lightshadow101

Apollo got up and started jogging. The best thing to do when he got bored. He could jog for hoirs before he needed rest, and that's exactly what he did. Two hours later he went back into his house and crashed on his bed, panting.
@Lightshadow101

Apollo got up and started jogging. The best thing to do when he got bored. He could jog for hoirs before he needed rest, and that's exactly what he did. Two hours later he went back into his house and crashed on his bed, panting.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire
Jasmine decides to read for a little while and she gets lost in her book, only getting up a few hours later when she finishes.
@LittleFire
Jasmine decides to read for a little while and she gets lost in her book, only getting up a few hours later when she finishes.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
He got up and walked out, smiling and panting like a dog. Maybe he'd go visit Jasmine, or someone else. She wasn't the only girl in this forest...
Getting to her house, he opened the door. "Hello! Anybody home?" He called, slipping inside.

@Lightshadow101
He got up and walked out, smiling and panting like a dog. Maybe he'd go visit Jasmine, or someone else. She wasn't the only girl in this forest...
Getting to her house, he opened the door. "Hello! Anybody home?" He called, slipping inside.

@Lightshadow101
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
((Is this one gone or are you just busy?@Lightshadow101))
((Is this one gone or are you just busy?@Lightshadow101))
@Littlefire
(I'm just a bit busy. I'll be able to continue within the next few days, hopefully.)
@Littlefire
(I'm just a bit busy. I'll be able to continue within the next few days, hopefully.)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
((@Lightshadow101 Ok, cool.))
@LittleFire
((@Lightshadow101 Ok, cool.))
@LittleFire
@LittleFire

"yeah. Just let yourself in." Jasmine said, her words dripping in sarcasm. She was half excited to see him and half upset that he just barged in. "It took you a while to get over here." She said, getting up and walking to the kitchen.
@LittleFire

"yeah. Just let yourself in." Jasmine said, her words dripping in sarcasm. She was half excited to see him and half upset that he just barged in. "It took you a while to get over here." She said, getting up and walking to the kitchen.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

"Well next time I'll come earlier if it pleases your highness." He said, passing into the kitchen. "Got any food?" He asked, already moving toward the fridge. "I'm hungry."
@Lightshadow101

"Well next time I'll come earlier if it pleases your highness." He said, passing into the kitchen. "Got any food?" He asked, already moving toward the fridge. "I'm hungry."
@LittleFire

"Yeah. Help yourself." Jasmine looked at the fridge and took two eggs and started to cook them to make scrambled eggs. "How about you let me know when you're coming into my house in the morning?" she suggested.
@LittleFire

"Yeah. Help yourself." Jasmine looked at the fridge and took two eggs and started to cook them to make scrambled eggs. "How about you let me know when you're coming into my house in the morning?" she suggested.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Apollo shrugged and started to drink some milk straight from the carton. "Cause I felt like it." He answered.
@Lightshadow101

Apollo shrugged and started to drink some milk straight from the carton. "Cause I felt like it." He answered.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14