Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Be My Puppet [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @Sparksfox

Ace shrugged, picking a random face out of the crowd. The boy's name seemed to be Elijah... Well, the poor kid would have a quick death. "I'm going to take that as a no, and that you're relatively slow at killing. I'll be back." He said, then disappeared. Reappearing as a near ghost right behind Elijah, a scythe was pressed tightly to the boy's neck.
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @Sparksfox

Ace shrugged, picking a random face out of the crowd. The boy's name seemed to be Elijah... Well, the poor kid would have a quick death. "I'm going to take that as a no, and that you're relatively slow at killing. I'll be back." He said, then disappeared. Reappearing as a near ghost right behind Elijah, a scythe was pressed tightly to the boy's neck.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@NekotheKat @DragonSeeker @Sparksfox

Amaris gave a tiny smirk. "You enter from the back." She pointed at Vincent. "Ace and I take the Front." She said. She pulled out some hooks.
@NekotheKat @DragonSeeker @Sparksfox

Amaris gave a tiny smirk. "You enter from the back." She pointed at Vincent. "Ace and I take the Front." She said. She pulled out some hooks.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
@DragonSeeker@Fehrawn@Sparksfox

GTG See ya later

"What ever." He smirked rushing towards the group his tail acting like a barrier for them not escaping. "Hello!"

GTG See ya later

"What ever." He smirked rushing towards the group his tail acting like a barrier for them not escaping. "Hello!"
@nekothecat @Fehrawn @DragonSeeker

Elijah felt tears start to roll down his cheeks as something sharp dug into his neck. Slowly, he opened his eyes and bit back a scream as he took in what was in front of him. Some sort of dark spirit or even a reaper. He quickly shut his eyes again, hugging his knees a little tighter. "Please..." he whimpered.
@nekothecat @Fehrawn @DragonSeeker

Elijah felt tears start to roll down his cheeks as something sharp dug into his neck. Slowly, he opened his eyes and bit back a scream as he took in what was in front of him. Some sort of dark spirit or even a reaper. He quickly shut his eyes again, hugging his knees a little tighter. "Please..." he whimpered.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@NekotheKat @Dragonseeker @ Sparksfox

She enters the Bus. Who shall be the lucky Winner? She asked herself. She looked around.
@NekotheKat @Dragonseeker @ Sparksfox

She enters the Bus. Who shall be the lucky Winner? She asked herself. She looked around.
@Sparksfox @Fehrawn @NekoTheKat Bai

Ace let out a sigh. "Sorry, kid. I'll make it quick." He said under his breath, then pushed the scythe even harder against the boy's neck, nearly cutting it off completely.
@Sparksfox @Fehrawn @NekoTheKat Bai

Ace let out a sigh. "Sorry, kid. I'll make it quick." He said under his breath, then pushed the scythe even harder against the boy's neck, nearly cutting it off completely.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@NekotheKat @Dragonseeker @Sparksfox

Amaris's Eyes Looked around. Who to keep and Who to Kill, This was Simply. Just Kill Men and Keep some. There was One to Become Her Puppet. She Layed her eyes on A white Haired Young Lady. Thats My Puppet.
@NekotheKat @Dragonseeker @Sparksfox

Amaris's Eyes Looked around. Who to keep and Who to Kill, This was Simply. Just Kill Men and Keep some. There was One to Become Her Puppet. She Layed her eyes on A white Haired Young Lady. Thats My Puppet.
@DragonSeeker@Fehrawn@Sparksfox Can i add another character? Name: Samantha Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/d7/d9/bbd7d935043d93c907d66e3132d7ad29.jpg[/img] Personality: Not afraid to say what she thinks, strong minded, jokester Family: Her family is someone with power in the government Other: She has a pet snake named Fluffy on her neck

Can i add another character?

Name: Samantha
Appearance: bbd7d935043d93c907d66e3132d7ad29.jpg
Personality: Not afraid to say what she thinks, strong minded, jokester
Family: Her family is someone with power in the government
Other: She has a pet snake named Fluffy on her neck
@NekotheKat

Sure
@NekotheKat

Sure

Ok thanks

Samantha shorted at these people cowering in fear. They are just bullys. "Hey! You! Stop that now!" She snapped.

Ok thanks

Samantha shorted at these people cowering in fear. They are just bullys. "Hey! You! Stop that now!" She snapped.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11