Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Be My Puppet [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Fehrawn
@DragonSeeker

Elijah was shaking in his place on the bus, feet up on his seat and knees hugged to his chest. What was going on? All he could remember was blacking out and that was in no way comforting. It was hard to make out anything from his place on the back of the bus with the lights still out so he just shrank further in his seat with a short whimper.
@Fehrawn
@DragonSeeker

Elijah was shaking in his place on the bus, feet up on his seat and knees hugged to his chest. What was going on? All he could remember was blacking out and that was in no way comforting. It was hard to make out anything from his place on the back of the bus with the lights still out so he just shrank further in his seat with a short whimper.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox @DragonSeeker @NekotheKat

Cody Looks Out the Window. Inside SomePlace She Thought. She Started Messing with her Hair. Amaris Smiles. She scared Them. Now she Would wait For the Other Monsters to scare them, or better Kill Some woman. I Like Killing Men Better. She gave a Smirk. This Game will Be Fun.
@Sparksfox @DragonSeeker @NekotheKat

Cody Looks Out the Window. Inside SomePlace She Thought. She Started Messing with her Hair. Amaris Smiles. She scared Them. Now she Would wait For the Other Monsters to scare them, or better Kill Some woman. I Like Killing Men Better. She gave a Smirk. This Game will Be Fun.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
@Fehrawn@DragonSeeker@Sparksfox

Vincent gave a wide grin in his dragon form. Bones on his wings began to make their chiming noises as he slowly walked. "Its a time to kill and die!" He sang happily

Vincent gave a wide grin in his dragon form. Bones on his wings began to make their chiming noises as he slowly walked. "Its a time to kill and die!" He sang happily
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @Sparksfox

Ace let out a sigh, walking up to the gathering group of monsters outside the bus. "Can we just get this over with? I have no interest in non-murderers. Quite frankly, unless someone murdered someone else without purpose, I'm not interested. At all." He remarked, summoning his scythe and growing a pair of black, wispy, draconic wings.
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @Sparksfox

Ace let out a sigh, walking up to the gathering group of monsters outside the bus. "Can we just get this over with? I have no interest in non-murderers. Quite frankly, unless someone murdered someone else without purpose, I'm not interested. At all." He remarked, summoning his scythe and growing a pair of black, wispy, draconic wings.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"

Vincent snorted. So?" He inquired. "Killing is fun! Lets go and taunt them!" He sang

Vincent snorted. So?" He inquired. "Killing is fun! Lets go and taunt them!" He sang
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @DragonSeeker

Elijah froze. They were talking about killing, not to mention he had no clue what 'they' even were. He looked around frantically, trying to see some way out of the situation. His only comfort was the fact he was in the last seat.
@Fehrawn @NekoTheKat @DragonSeeker

Elijah froze. They were talking about killing, not to mention he had no clue what 'they' even were. He looked around frantically, trying to see some way out of the situation. His only comfort was the fact he was in the last seat.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@NekoTheKat @Fehrawn @Sparksfox

Ace's face went blank. "Not amused. And, if you haven't noticed, I'm a Grim Reaper, so I'd appreciate a little respect." He spat back, narrowing his eyes.
@NekoTheKat @Fehrawn @Sparksfox

Ace's face went blank. "Not amused. And, if you haven't noticed, I'm a Grim Reaper, so I'd appreciate a little respect." He spat back, narrowing his eyes.

"No one cares boney!" Smirked Vincent, "Lets just get this over with! I hear more people calling for me to kill them!" He said grabbing his cleaver.

"No one cares boney!" Smirked Vincent, "Lets just get this over with! I hear more people calling for me to kill them!" He said grabbing his cleaver.
@NekoTheKat

"Kids." Ace puffed, folding his arms and turning around. "They have no respect for anyone these days."
@NekoTheKat

"Kids." Ace puffed, folding his arms and turning around. "They have no respect for anyone these days."
@DragonSeeker

"who ya callin kid ya scrawny thing?" Snapped Vincent
@DragonSeeker

"who ya callin kid ya scrawny thing?" Snapped Vincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11