Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SunClan Warrior cats OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
I clan called Sunclan lives in a forest next to windclan. You may be a deputy, medicine cat, warrior, elder, kit, or queen. I'll list the roles here Leader: CrowStar|Inka Deputy: RainCloud|@pennyderps Medicine cat: Frostfeather|@visionfit Warriors: ALL SLOTS TAKEN HawkPath|@asho2218 CrimsonClaw|@catcatamelia SilverClaw|@pegasi Kits: (up to 4) RedKit|@skyhigh2004 BirchPaw|@catcatamelia IcePaw|@pegasi Elders: (up to 3) Queens: (up to 2) BlizzardSong|@winterlullaby Character form: [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Role:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/code] [b]As more people come, I will match up warriors to appretaces. The deputy will also get an apprentice![/b] MAIN RP THREAD LOCATED [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1877346]HERE[/url]
I clan called Sunclan lives in a forest next to windclan. You may be a deputy, medicine cat, warrior, elder, kit, or queen.
I'll list the roles here
Leader:
CrowStar|Inka
Deputy:
RainCloud|@pennyderps
Medicine cat:
Frostfeather|@visionfit
Warriors: ALL SLOTS TAKEN
HawkPath|@asho2218
CrimsonClaw|@catcatamelia
SilverClaw|@pegasi
Kits: (up to 4)
RedKit|@skyhigh2004
BirchPaw|@catcatamelia
IcePaw|@pegasi
Elders: (up to 3)
Queens: (up to 2)
BlizzardSong|@winterlullaby

Character form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Role:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

As more people come, I will match up warriors to appretaces. The deputy will also get an apprentice!

MAIN RP THREAD LOCATED HERE
My character:

Name: CrowStar
Role: Leader
Appearance: Crow is a small ct, with dark gray fur and dark eyes. She has a chunk missin out of her ear.
personality: Crow is tough and strong, even though she is small. She rose her way through the ranks quickly and takes her job very seriously. She always keeps in mind what is best for the clan, though she can be short tempered or snippy.
Other: N/A
My character:

Name: CrowStar
Role: Leader
Appearance: Crow is a small ct, with dark gray fur and dark eyes. She has a chunk missin out of her ear.
personality: Crow is tough and strong, even though she is small. She rose her way through the ranks quickly and takes her job very seriously. She always keeps in mind what is best for the clan, though she can be short tempered or snippy.
@inka
All leader's names end with 'star'
@inka
All leader's names end with 'star'
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101
Oh yeah... Oops! That's embarrassing! Whenever I rp with warriors, that's always my character and I'm never leader, but thanks!
@lightshadow101
Oh yeah... Oops! That's embarrassing! Whenever I rp with warriors, that's always my character and I'm never leader, but thanks!
@Inka [b]Name:[/b]Hawkpath [b]Gender:[/b]Male [b]Role:[/b]Warrior [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/iOmmuKR.jpg[/img] [b]personality:[/b] Hawkpath is not a huge fan of working with others, but will do anything to protect his clan. On the outside, he appears cold and unfriendly, but he is actually incredibly nice. He loves playing with kits and apprentices. [b]Other:[/b] N/A
@Inka
Name:Hawkpath
Role:Warrior
Appearance:iOmmuKR.jpg
personality: Hawkpath is not a huge fan of working with others, but will do anything to protect his clan. On the outside, he appears cold and unfriendly, but he is actually incredibly nice. He loves playing with kits and apprentices.
Snips
• He/him or they/them • +2 FR time •

Click Me!
lRspg.gif jMtIr.gif y6M2Q.gif
@asho2218

Accepted! I'll give you an apprentice as soon as we get a kit!
@asho2218

Accepted! I'll give you an apprentice as soon as we get a kit!
Name: Redkit
Appearance: Dark red with one white paw
Personality: Already at a young age she is smart. Redkit often likes to hear the elders tell stories. She is very kind.
Other: I dont care what name she has as a warrior
Name: Redkit
Appearance: Dark red with one white paw
Personality: Already at a young age she is smart. Redkit often likes to hear the elders tell stories. She is very kind.
Other: I dont care what name she has as a warrior
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
@skyhigh2004

Accepted! Though I would like a ping going forward!

@asho2218
Reddit will be your kit!
@skyhigh2004

Accepted! Though I would like a ping going forward!

@asho2218
Reddit will be your kit!
Name: crimsonclaw
Role: warrior
Appearance: I will put my ref here soon but for now she is a red brown tabby
personality: strong kind determined
Other: Has one kit birchpaw (unknown father dun dun Dum sorry not sorry)
I also have a couple of other warriors so may I put them in too?
@inka
Name: crimsonclaw
Role: warrior
Appearance: I will put my ref here soon but for now she is a red brown tabby
personality: strong kind determined
Other: Has one kit birchpaw (unknown father dun dun Dum sorry not sorry)
I also have a couple of other warriors so may I put them in too?
@inka
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia
I would like to keep it to two roles per player. if you are also playing the kit, that takes up the characters, but if you are not, then you could have one other warrior
@catcatamelia
I would like to keep it to two roles per player. if you are also playing the kit, that takes up the characters, but if you are not, then you could have one other warrior
1 2 3 4 5 6