Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SunClan Warrior cats OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
@winterlullaby
Accepted!
@winterlullaby
Accepted!
@pennyderps @visionfit @asho2218 @catcatamelia @pegasi @skyhigh2004 @catcatamelia @pegasi @ Winterlullaby @Inka

oops! Frostfeather has frost prefix. I'll be BlizzardSong
@pennyderps @visionfit @asho2218 @catcatamelia @pegasi @skyhigh2004 @catcatamelia @pegasi @ Winterlullaby @Inka

oops! Frostfeather has frost prefix. I'll be BlizzardSong
zEDF7LI.png
@catcatamelia That would be great!
@catcatamelia That would be great!
Snips
• He/him or they/them • +2 FR time •

Click Me!
lRspg.gif jMtIr.gif y6M2Q.gif
@pennyderps @visionfit @asho2218 @catcatamelia @skyhigh2004 @pegasi @winterlullaby

I think we've got enough to start the rp now! This will become the discussion OOC thread, and I will create a new thread for the rp itself. I will leave it open for more elders/queens to join.
@pennyderps @visionfit @asho2218 @catcatamelia @skyhigh2004 @pegasi @winterlullaby

I think we've got enough to start the rp now! This will become the discussion OOC thread, and I will create a new thread for the rp itself. I will leave it open for more elders/queens to join.

Before we start, is Redkit gonna be my kit or do i need to make my own kits?

Before we start, is Redkit gonna be my kit or do i need to make my own kits?
zEDF7LI.png
@winterlulluaby
If that's alright with you and @skyhigh2004
@winterlulluaby
If that's alright with you and @skyhigh2004
[b]Name:[/b]EchoKit [b]Gender:[/b]she-cat [b]Role:[/b]kit [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://www.jamilasragdolls.com/files/Mocha003.jpg[/img] [b]personality:[/b] she doesn't have one yet. her eyes aren't even open [b]Other:[/b] N/*
Name:EchoKit
Role:kit
Appearance:Mocha003.jpg
personality: she doesn't have one yet. her eyes aren't even open
Other: N/*
zEDF7LI.png
@catcatamelia
Yeah that would be great!
@catcatamelia
Yeah that would be great!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@inka @winterlullaby i am fine with being your kit
@inka @winterlullaby i am fine with being your kit
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
Sorry, but I'm going to leave the rp for personal reasons (Don't want to talk about it). Some one can either take over my role (Raincloud) or kill her off. Sorry!
Sorry, but I'm going to leave the rp for personal reasons (Don't want to talk about it). Some one can either take over my role (Raincloud) or kill her off. Sorry!
3 hours ahead of FR Time
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
She/her | World's most unorganized lair | Probably really tired rn
oie_dp5_NWa_No7_T5z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6