Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Society of the White Zalis
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
"im sorry... but your at the bottom of the carrion canyon... seabreeze, i dont know how to tell you this... youve been missing for six months!" said aria somberly

"what in the qiriq feathers is archeon?" questioned Rama

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

"im sorry... but your at the bottom of the carrion canyon... seabreeze, i dont know how to tell you this... youve been missing for six months!" said aria somberly

"what in the qiriq feathers is archeon?" questioned Rama

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
Trigger jumped into the hole and lightly tapped Gamzee who got up at the tapping.
"She acts like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland." Gamzee commented before picking up the dicarded orb and nonchalantly following the upset spiral. He heard one of the dragons questions.
"Lets go find out." He said as he put the orb in one of his deer-like horns. It began to glow a light green with a darker swirl in it. Trigger sighed before folloing him.

@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
Trigger jumped into the hole and lightly tapped Gamzee who got up at the tapping.
"She acts like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland." Gamzee commented before picking up the dicarded orb and nonchalantly following the upset spiral. He heard one of the dragons questions.
"Lets go find out." He said as he put the orb in one of his deer-like horns. It began to glow a light green with a darker swirl in it. Trigger sighed before folloing him.

TsScxkb.gif
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

The spiral turned to the small group "Acheron is the city in the underworld where my clan was actually founded. As the name says, it is located on the River Acheron, one of the Five Rivers of the Underworld." She resumed her search for the passageway. "Has my entire clan been missing for the same duration as me? If so, that's because my clan moves from the Tangled Wood to Acheron, and back every six months."
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

The spiral turned to the small group "Acheron is the city in the underworld where my clan was actually founded. As the name says, it is located on the River Acheron, one of the Five Rivers of the Underworld." She resumed her search for the passageway. "Has my entire clan been missing for the same duration as me? If so, that's because my clan moves from the Tangled Wood to Acheron, and back every six months."
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

Helena nodded somberly to Gamzee's statement. "Maybe she is the white rabbit." Deimos gave her an odd look, before walking past the small group. "W-wait, Deimos-" But he had already melted into the shadows. "He's just shy," she assured the others, "He will come back. Maybe."
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

Helena nodded somberly to Gamzee's statement. "Maybe she is the white rabbit." Deimos gave her an odd look, before walking past the small group. "W-wait, Deimos-" But he had already melted into the shadows. "He's just shy," she assured the others, "He will come back. Maybe."
u1Hs1Pq.png
"archeon of course! how could you not remember Rama!" said Aria nudging her mate "archeon... sent out a lot of scouts to search for you... only one of them returned... and when he did archeon had been reduced to rubble! im sorry your entire clan is gone... no bodies where found so they must have been taken, the scout is the only one left... he works at the underworld trading post... im so sorry." said Aria

"please no one wander off! go get your friend please... we dont want a man down!" said rama

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

"archeon of course! how could you not remember Rama!" said Aria nudging her mate "archeon... sent out a lot of scouts to search for you... only one of them returned... and when he did archeon had been reduced to rubble! im sorry your entire clan is gone... no bodies where found so they must have been taken, the scout is the only one left... he works at the underworld trading post... im so sorry." said Aria

"please no one wander off! go get your friend please... we dont want a man down!" said rama

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@King2014 @NekotheKat @nyrazium @snowythedragon @Automne @Naralia @DragonChickedy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21747438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217475/21747438_350.png[/img] [/url] The small dragon landed on Seabreeze who asked the group "Are you sure it was Acheron? The city is made of marble and darksteel. Oh hello Aetrix!" The small fae glowed translucently, indicating she was a ghost. "Hey Aetrix, was Acheron destroyed?" Aetrix shook her head- no, and then began humming. "Oh really? You would let me do that? Thank!" Seabreeze was all of a sudden jumpy. "She say's that the rest of the clan got lost somewhere, and that I'm the first to make it. So she's letting me go with you to pass time. Isn't this exciting?"
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

21747438_350.png

The small dragon landed on Seabreeze who asked the group "Are you sure it was Acheron? The city is made of marble and darksteel. Oh hello Aetrix!" The small fae glowed translucently, indicating she was a ghost. "Hey Aetrix, was Acheron destroyed?" Aetrix shook her head- no, and then began humming. "Oh really? You would let me do that? Thank!" Seabreeze was all of a sudden jumpy. "She say's that the rest of the clan got lost somewhere, and that I'm the first to make it. So she's letting me go with you to pass time. Isn't this exciting?"
"what do you mean?... your entire clan was captured! archeon was in riuns! i have what happened right here!" said aria, pulling out a newsclipping with a photo\ @King2014 @NekotheKat @Purpleater13 @snowythedragon @Automne @Naralia @DragonChickedy [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1355240][img]http://i.imgur.com/iXNOttm.gif[/img][/url][/center]
"what do you mean?... your entire clan was captured! archeon was in riuns! i have what happened right here!" said aria, pulling out a newsclipping with a photo\

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Gamzee gave a bit of a giggle.
"I suppose this makes me a mad hatter!" He said before turning to Trigger. "Isn't that right my march hare." Trigger blinked.
"But I ain't crazy, so I don't think that's right." She said matter of factly. Gamzee just hummed in disagreement.
"But more importantly, who is Alice?" He asked with his teeth showing. Trigger felt a bit upset, Gamzee was a bit more wily than usual.

Gamzee gave a bit of a giggle.
"I suppose this makes me a mad hatter!" He said before turning to Trigger. "Isn't that right my march hare." Trigger blinked.
"But I ain't crazy, so I don't think that's right." She said matter of factly. Gamzee just hummed in disagreement.
"But more importantly, who is Alice?" He asked with his teeth showing. Trigger felt a bit upset, Gamzee was a bit more wily than usual.

TsScxkb.gif
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

"That's not my clan. If that's the clan leader, then that's not my clan. My leader is right here." Seabreeeze gestured to Aetrix. "And plus, we only started moving to Acheron just last week." There was a couple clicks and a passageway appeared. Aetrix was pressing a switch in the wall. "Oh hey, there's the passageway!" The fae then hummed something "She says- I think I know where the other missing dragons are. There were some dragons that were captured for the Festival of the Moon, as sacrificial offerings." and she points down the stairwell. "Well, this leads to the grand, and not-destroyed city of Acheron. That is if you're interested in seeing it."
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

"That's not my clan. If that's the clan leader, then that's not my clan. My leader is right here." Seabreeeze gestured to Aetrix. "And plus, we only started moving to Acheron just last week." There was a couple clicks and a passageway appeared. Aetrix was pressing a switch in the wall. "Oh hey, there's the passageway!" The fae then hummed something "She says- I think I know where the other missing dragons are. There were some dragons that were captured for the Festival of the Moon, as sacrificial offerings." and she points down the stairwell. "Well, this leads to the grand, and not-destroyed city of Acheron. That is if you're interested in seeing it."
@Purpleater13 @nytazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

Helena chuckled. "Alice..who is Alice? I'm not Alice." She noticed the ghostly Fae and gave a small wave.

"Well," she said, turning to look at Aria, "I'm going to look for Deimos. I'll report back to you if I see anything." She vanished into the darkness. Once she was sure she was alone, she put down the small light-sphere and began to laugh. "Hoo hoo hoo, who is Alice? Who am I? I'm not Alice." Her eyes went blank, and she chanted strange words over and over again.

Helena stopped suddenly. "Deimoooos~" she called. She paused a moment, and her eyes went back to normal. "Deimos, get your lazy butt over here!" She yelled.
@Purpleater13 @nytazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

Helena chuckled. "Alice..who is Alice? I'm not Alice." She noticed the ghostly Fae and gave a small wave.

"Well," she said, turning to look at Aria, "I'm going to look for Deimos. I'll report back to you if I see anything." She vanished into the darkness. Once she was sure she was alone, she put down the small light-sphere and began to laugh. "Hoo hoo hoo, who is Alice? Who am I? I'm not Alice." Her eyes went blank, and she chanted strange words over and over again.

Helena stopped suddenly. "Deimoooos~" she called. She paused a moment, and her eyes went back to normal. "Deimos, get your lazy butt over here!" She yelled.
u1Hs1Pq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14