Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partners!
1 2 3
Hi there!

I'm just a newbie looking for people to shoot the breeze with and talk/RP with about lore-building, especially of my clan, preferably during these hours. Any of the following RPs are welcome, though:

Flight Rising (of course)
Warrior Cats
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Fallen London (though if anyone's heard of it here, I'll eat my hat)

All of these are OC only, at least on my end. I hope this works...
Hi there!

I'm just a newbie looking for people to shoot the breeze with and talk/RP with about lore-building, especially of my clan, preferably during these hours. Any of the following RPs are welcome, though:

Flight Rising (of course)
Warrior Cats
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Fallen London (though if anyone's heard of it here, I'll eat my hat)

All of these are OC only, at least on my end. I hope this works...
@Passerinde
I'm fine with FR, HP, and PKmon RPs. I'm a newb at RPing though... But we could always just chat! Right? Right?
@Passerinde
I'm fine with FR, HP, and PKmon RPs. I'm a newb at RPing though... But we could always just chat! Right? Right?
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@viki123

I usually mirror lengths, though, honestly, I don't really believe in the 'length = literacy' idea. Romance...if there's chemistry, I suppose. I don't like planning stuff like that out--I always feel it becomes rather contrived, at least with my skill of writing. And yeah, I was thinking modern day, if we're doing HP. Let's take this to PM?

@Dunno

Hell yeah, we can just talk :D I'll go and PM you :)
@viki123

I usually mirror lengths, though, honestly, I don't really believe in the 'length = literacy' idea. Romance...if there's chemistry, I suppose. I don't like planning stuff like that out--I always feel it becomes rather contrived, at least with my skill of writing. And yeah, I was thinking modern day, if we're doing HP. Let's take this to PM?

@Dunno

Hell yeah, we can just talk :D I'll go and PM you :)
@Passerinde
I'm happy to RP if you need me :)
I'm also happy to just talk.
I'm familiar with RP but I'm in no way a professional. I'm fine with most RP though I prefer FR and dragon RP to most others but i'm happy to try a new kind of RP

"I'll think of something to put here later."
@Passerinde
I'm happy to RP if you need me :)
I'm also happy to just talk.
I'm familiar with RP but I'm in no way a professional. I'm fine with most RP though I prefer FR and dragon RP to most others but i'm happy to try a new kind of RP

"I'll think of something to put here later."
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner:

PM coming your way :)
@OzRunner:

PM coming your way :)
@Passerinde
heya!
i've been roleplaying for about 5 years so i'm certainly not new to the scene, but i'm not 'professional' either, haha!
out of the things you've listed, i'm most comfortable roleplaying FR dragons, warrior cats and pokemon. i'm up for most genres, honestly, so shoot me a PM and we can discuss what you'd like to roleplay!
@Passerinde
heya!
i've been roleplaying for about 5 years so i'm certainly not new to the scene, but i'm not 'professional' either, haha!
out of the things you've listed, i'm most comfortable roleplaying FR dragons, warrior cats and pokemon. i'm up for most genres, honestly, so shoot me a PM and we can discuss what you'd like to roleplay!
@cherryy:

Sure! o7
@cherryy:

Sure! o7
@Passerinde Hey Yo I'm totes up for FR RP. Maybe Pokemon too if/when I figure it out XD
@Passerinde Hey Yo I'm totes up for FR RP. Maybe Pokemon too if/when I figure it out XD
8dqm7Js.gif
@Ashanval:

Ooh, FR RP! :D I'll send you a PM. :)
@Ashanval:

Ooh, FR RP! :D I'll send you a PM. :)
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3