Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Acheron (FR RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]((If you are looking for the OCC Thread, it is[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1869348] Here[/url].))[/center] @CeilingFen @nyrazium @snowythedragon @SpriteQueen @TrashDemon @DreamingSunset There has been a continent that has evaded the eyes of Sorneith since the beginning of time. A small team of the Arcanist's forces have recently discovered this lush, new land, and it has excited thousands around Sorneith. However, when these hyped dragons leave to explore the land, most almost never come back. What's worse is that the ones that do comeback, can't recall any account of being there. Is just pure coincidence that these event have happened? Or is there some added factor into this dilemma that lays unseen? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22838611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228387/22838611_350.png[/img] [/url] A hooded spiral landed on the rocky cliffs of the unexplored land. His intentions and name were unknown to anyone, and he preferred to keep it that way. Silently creeping into the trees, he dashed off into the jungle though the branches. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21664369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216644/21664369_350.png[/img] [/url] The hall was ancient, so very, very ancient. As the glimmering ridgeback strode toward a large mural, one depicting the deities banishing The Shade from the world. There was a small piece of The Shade that broke off, forming into a being, a shadow. Thinking about that event, the ridgeback jumped when she heard a one of the torches' flames pop. She pulled out a small glimmering trinket. It was a hooded dragon, a nocturne to be exact, made of onyx. Inserting it into a small depression in the mural, she heard a click. Smiling to her self, she soothingly said "Only one more, the dragon of eclipse." There was another small depression in the wall, on the other side of the smaller shadow. "A nocturne of the eclipse, and a nocturne of the dead. I know the whole legend deities, you can't keep Etzel away from me forever."
((If you are looking for the OCC Thread, it is Here.))

@CeilingFen
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@SpriteQueen
@TrashDemon
@DreamingSunset

There has been a continent that has evaded the eyes of Sorneith since the beginning of time. A small team of the Arcanist's forces have recently discovered this lush, new land, and it has excited thousands around Sorneith. However, when these hyped dragons leave to explore the land, most almost never come back. What's worse is that the ones that do comeback, can't recall any account of being there. Is just pure coincidence that these event have happened? Or is there some added factor into this dilemma that lays unseen?

22838611_350.png

A hooded spiral landed on the rocky cliffs of the unexplored land. His intentions and name were unknown to anyone, and he preferred to keep it that way. Silently creeping into the trees, he dashed off into the jungle though the branches.

21664369_350.png

The hall was ancient, so very, very ancient. As the glimmering ridgeback strode toward a large mural, one depicting the deities banishing The Shade from the world. There was a small piece of The Shade that broke off, forming into a being, a shadow. Thinking about that event, the ridgeback jumped when she heard a one of the torches' flames pop. She pulled out a small glimmering trinket. It was a hooded dragon, a nocturne to be exact, made of onyx. Inserting it into a small depression in the mural, she heard a click. Smiling to her self, she soothingly said "Only one more, the dragon of eclipse." There was another small depression in the wall, on the other side of the smaller shadow. "A nocturne of the eclipse, and a nocturne of the dead. I know the whole legend deities, you can't keep Etzel away from me forever."

larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@purpleater13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23662998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236630/23662998_350.png[/img] [/url] Emphierre was seated down by a small group of jittery hatchlings, whom gazed at her with amazement, as she spread her stories, foretold. This certain story was about the new continent, and the possibilities it would bring, unless any dragon who dared to go, would discover what the truth there lied. A small group of Venus flytraps sprouted, as a result of the scary nature that was intended in the story, as well with a group of sunflowers, for the drama. "And when we discover what lies within, we will join and form homes the new area, and new friends, in possibility!" The hatchlings were astonished and began to converse in conversation about the topic, while Emphierre stood up and grabbed her satchel of story books, and headed off for something else for her to do.
@purpleater13

23662998_350.png

Emphierre was seated down by a small group of jittery hatchlings, whom gazed at her with amazement, as she spread her stories, foretold. This certain story was about the new continent, and the possibilities it would bring, unless any dragon who dared to go, would discover what the truth there lied. A small group of Venus flytraps sprouted, as a result of the scary nature that was intended in the story, as well with a group of sunflowers, for the drama.

"And when we discover what lies within, we will join and form homes the new area, and new friends, in possibility!"

The hatchlings were astonished and began to converse in conversation about the topic, while Emphierre stood up and grabbed her satchel of story books, and headed off for something else for her to do.
733EAYl.png
@Purpleater13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18941891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189419/18941891_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18852416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188525/18852416_350.png[/img] [/url] Two dragons carefully weaved their way through the brush as they searched for a perticular place. They had been told about a dragon made of ivory and was [i]alive[/i]. Said dragon sounded like one of their clan mates that had went missing several months before. The only clue they had so far was a white, mooth, stony, flower. They came across a clearing and they stopped. Something wasn't right. Dexter, the small fae, adjusted his weight on Aquilo's horn and fixed his goggles. Dexter felt a bit of alarm when his friend suddenly laid down and looked through the bushes. Dexter hopped off and poked his head under the shrub. They both froze up at what they saw, a statue-like centar walking through. Its joints made a quiet stone on stone like grinding sound. There must be a lot of Archane magic. They stayed still as it went past.
@Purpleater13

18941891_350.png

18852416_350.png

Two dragons carefully weaved their way through the brush as they searched for a perticular place. They had been told about a dragon made of ivory and was alive. Said dragon sounded like one of their clan mates that had went missing several months before. The only clue they had so far was a white, mooth, stony, flower. They came across a clearing and they stopped. Something wasn't right. Dexter, the small fae, adjusted his weight on Aquilo's horn and fixed his goggles. Dexter felt a bit of alarm when his friend suddenly laid down and looked through the bushes. Dexter hopped off and poked his head under the shrub. They both froze up at what they saw, a statue-like centar walking through. Its joints made a quiet stone on stone like grinding sound. There must be a lot of Archane magic. They stayed still as it went past.

TsScxkb.gif
@Purpleeater13

jRmtdwz.jpg
mu1xBPX.jpg

A duo of what, to most dragons, were average Pearlcatcher hatchlings navigated through the area, snickering and conversing amongst themselves. The two were cursed, they would forever be young and never grow up. The two didn't exactly believe it was much of a curse, and were quite content to be a hatchling all their lives.

Today, however, they were on an important mission. Word was spreading through a clan they lived near by about an unexplored land, far from Sornieth, and the two couldn't resist heading out and trying to find this so-called "new land".

"What do you think it will look like?" Warai, the more feminine of the two inquired, looking up at the sky.

"How should I know?" Tuzai replied in dissatisfaction, earning a scoff from the other Pearlcatcher.

"I asked 'what do you think' not if you know." Warai pointed out with a matter-of-fact tone, fiddling around with the pearl she clutched securely in her claws.

Tuzai rolled his eyes before he abruptly halted. "Hey, Warai, did you hear that?"
@Purpleeater13

jRmtdwz.jpg
mu1xBPX.jpg

A duo of what, to most dragons, were average Pearlcatcher hatchlings navigated through the area, snickering and conversing amongst themselves. The two were cursed, they would forever be young and never grow up. The two didn't exactly believe it was much of a curse, and were quite content to be a hatchling all their lives.

Today, however, they were on an important mission. Word was spreading through a clan they lived near by about an unexplored land, far from Sornieth, and the two couldn't resist heading out and trying to find this so-called "new land".

"What do you think it will look like?" Warai, the more feminine of the two inquired, looking up at the sky.

"How should I know?" Tuzai replied in dissatisfaction, earning a scoff from the other Pearlcatcher.

"I asked 'what do you think' not if you know." Warai pointed out with a matter-of-fact tone, fiddling around with the pearl she clutched securely in her claws.

Tuzai rolled his eyes before he abruptly halted. "Hey, Warai, did you hear that?"
full.png full.png
Spare some clicks?
@TrashDemon
@SpriteQueen
@snowythedragon

Shade looked down to see a pair of hatchlings, and he sighed. He was born to an ability possessing mother, and a normal father, therefore he had no control over his abilities. Well, he only had one, and that was very unstable teleportation. Yes, he literally (and accidentally) warped himself back to Sorneith. Behind the hatchlings was his special trinket he was found with when he hatched, one from his aunt they say. That little trinket was a figure or a nocturne in armor, one carved out of gleaming, white moonstone.

@TrashDemon
@SpriteQueen
@snowythedragon

Shade looked down to see a pair of hatchlings, and he sighed. He was born to an ability possessing mother, and a normal father, therefore he had no control over his abilities. Well, he only had one, and that was very unstable teleportation. Yes, he literally (and accidentally) warped himself back to Sorneith. Behind the hatchlings was his special trinket he was found with when he hatched, one from his aunt they say. That little trinket was a figure or a nocturne in armor, one carved out of gleaming, white moonstone.

@TrashDemon @SpriteQueen @Purpleater13

Aquilo's ears went up when he heard some one speaking not too far away. Aquilo kept low to the ground and began to back up. After a moment or so Dexter noticed and flew up and landed on top of his head. Aquilo stepped on a twig and the stony animal looked around before continueing on. Aquilo dashed in the direction he heard the voices. He stopped abruptly causing Dexter to let out a small squeak. He noticed why Aquilo had quit running. A dragon and two hatchlings were near each other. Aquilo got down closer to the ground and backed up a bit.

@TrashDemon @SpriteQueen @Purpleater13

Aquilo's ears went up when he heard some one speaking not too far away. Aquilo kept low to the ground and began to back up. After a moment or so Dexter noticed and flew up and landed on top of his head. Aquilo stepped on a twig and the stony animal looked around before continueing on. Aquilo dashed in the direction he heard the voices. He stopped abruptly causing Dexter to let out a small squeak. He noticed why Aquilo had quit running. A dragon and two hatchlings were near each other. Aquilo got down closer to the ground and backed up a bit.

TsScxkb.gif
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@snowythedragon

"Now that you mention it," Warai turned around and noticed something gleaming a few feet away from them. "I did hear something." she hissed in a bitter tone, taking a few steps forward to reach a Nocturne figurine carved out of what she assumed to be... moonstone, perhaps? Setting her pearl down for a moment, she grabbed the small statue and inspected it closely.

Tuzai quickly trailed after his, what he assumed sister, but had never been given clarification and was never exactly sure. "What did you find?" he questioned, staring down at the sparkling figurine. "Hmm... what's that?" he continued on with another question, poking at the Nocturne statue with an outstretched talon.

"Don't know..." was all Warai replied with before she began looking around the area, trying to find any creatures that could of left behind a figurine such as this.
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@snowythedragon

"Now that you mention it," Warai turned around and noticed something gleaming a few feet away from them. "I did hear something." she hissed in a bitter tone, taking a few steps forward to reach a Nocturne figurine carved out of what she assumed to be... moonstone, perhaps? Setting her pearl down for a moment, she grabbed the small statue and inspected it closely.

Tuzai quickly trailed after his, what he assumed sister, but had never been given clarification and was never exactly sure. "What did you find?" he questioned, staring down at the sparkling figurine. "Hmm... what's that?" he continued on with another question, poking at the Nocturne statue with an outstretched talon.

"Don't know..." was all Warai replied with before she began looking around the area, trying to find any creatures that could of left behind a figurine such as this.
full.png full.png
Spare some clicks?
Further out, a small Fae in the lightning territory was sent to do insect catching, his shalebuck followed closely as he flapped after a beetle, gaining on it then caught it in his small paws, throwing it in a bag and continuing his search. "L-Let's continue further in Roscoe, come on!" The Shalesbuck watched as his nervous caretaker flew further and kept pace with a small growl.

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@nyrazium
@DreamingSunset
((sorry it takes me forever, been a little busy))
Further out, a small Fae in the lightning territory was sent to do insect catching, his shalebuck followed closely as he flapped after a beetle, gaining on it then caught it in his small paws, throwing it in a bag and continuing his search. "L-Let's continue further in Roscoe, come on!" The Shalesbuck watched as his nervous caretaker flew further and kept pace with a small growl.

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@nyrazium
@DreamingSunset
((sorry it takes me forever, been a little busy))
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
okay i realized dexter was a taken name so sorry i had to swich characters one more time.... this is ender... he is a very adept arcane... he has really good emotion reading abilities he is extremly intelligent and he uses martial arts fighting styles as well as arcane energy bending [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231401/23140045_350.png?mtime=V03JPgACrKw.png[/img] a swift arcane skydancer lighted down ... "so sorry im late, lots of clan business to attend to! but i had to come... one of my best friends never came back from his journey here and i want to know why!" said ender he was in an empty clearing but he spoke as if he knew there where dragons all around him @TrashDemon @snowythedragon @Purpleater13 @SpriteQueen @Ceilingfen @DreamingSunset
okay i realized dexter was a taken name so sorry i had to swich characters one more time.... this is ender... he is a very adept arcane... he has really good emotion reading abilities he is extremly intelligent and he uses martial arts fighting styles as well as arcane energy bending

23140045_350.png?mtime=V03JPgACrKw.png

a swift arcane skydancer lighted down ... "so sorry im late, lots of clan business to attend to! but i had to come... one of my best friends never came back from his journey here and i want to know why!" said ender he was in an empty clearing but he spoke as if he knew there where dragons all around him

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@SpriteQueen
@nyrazium
@DreamingSunset

Shade then spoke up "that figurine would belong to me." and crept forward toward the hatchlings. "It has been with me since I hatched, and I would hate to lose it." and he turned see see a skydancer drop out of the sky.

The unknown ridgeback then turned around an walked away, about to start her search. There were two stones required to bear the way to Etzel. She had already implanted one in it's rightful place, but need the other one. "If Etzel's personality and past are as black as the night, then Sela's personality was-" and then perked up. "As bright and soft as the moon." She thought. That was it! When the two sisters hatched, they were each given a trinket of each other. Sela's was one of Etzel, as black as night. Etzel's was Sela, as shimmering silver as the moon. But Etzel never had it with her, so where could it be? As she left the room, she accidentally stepped on a part of the crumbling mural. A piece with two nocturnes on it. It bore writing, which read "When a thousand years has passed, one of the two etheral twins shall open The Tomb of a Thousand Souls, and release the horrors within."
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@SpriteQueen
@nyrazium
@DreamingSunset

Shade then spoke up "that figurine would belong to me." and crept forward toward the hatchlings. "It has been with me since I hatched, and I would hate to lose it." and he turned see see a skydancer drop out of the sky.

The unknown ridgeback then turned around an walked away, about to start her search. There were two stones required to bear the way to Etzel. She had already implanted one in it's rightful place, but need the other one. "If Etzel's personality and past are as black as the night, then Sela's personality was-" and then perked up. "As bright and soft as the moon." She thought. That was it! When the two sisters hatched, they were each given a trinket of each other. Sela's was one of Etzel, as black as night. Etzel's was Sela, as shimmering silver as the moon. But Etzel never had it with her, so where could it be? As she left the room, she accidentally stepped on a part of the crumbling mural. A piece with two nocturnes on it. It bore writing, which read "When a thousand years has passed, one of the two etheral twins shall open The Tomb of a Thousand Souls, and release the horrors within."
1 2 3 4 5 6