Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Acheron (FR RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TrashDemon @snowythedragon @Purpleater13 @SpriteQueen @Ceilingfen @nyrazium @Purpleater13 @WinterLullaby [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9076362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90764/9076362_350.png[/img] [/url] "Pan! Pan where are you!" another dragons voice called out, the concern palpable in her tone. The shimmering blue and purple mirror then came sprawling from the brush, leaves stuck in her bird skull jewelry, a branch caught in her tail drape. "I have been looking all-" she cut herself off, "oh, oh NO! YOU DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?! I SWARE BY WINDSINGER, YOU ARE THE MOST INFURIATING DUNCE I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! IF PAUA HAD NOT TOLD ME TO PROTECT YOU...GAH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!" The shimmering mirror panted, restoring her composure. "Sorry Lachare," PanUmbral squeaked "Just...ugh, I need to know what he got himself into." Lachare sighed
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@nyrazium
@Purpleater13
@WinterLullaby

9076362_350.png

"Pan! Pan where are you!" another dragons voice called out, the concern palpable in her tone. The shimmering blue and purple mirror then came sprawling from the brush, leaves stuck in her bird skull jewelry, a branch caught in her tail drape. "I have been looking all-" she cut herself off, "oh, oh NO! YOU DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?! I SWARE BY WINDSINGER, YOU ARE THE MOST INFURIATING DUNCE I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! IF PAUA HAD NOT TOLD ME TO PROTECT YOU...GAH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!"
The shimmering mirror panted, restoring her composure.
"Sorry Lachare," PanUmbral squeaked
"Just...ugh, I need to know what he got himself into." Lachare sighed
7zcCDc4.png
"hey i get possesion value... but why are you so intent on its destruction? and why are they all fighting over it? there is a really foreign energy signature here... is there a magic force within the pendant?" asked Ender

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@WinterLullaby
"hey i get possesion value... but why are you so intent on its destruction? and why are they all fighting over it? there is a really foreign energy signature here... is there a magic force within the pendant?" asked Ender

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@WinterLullaby
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@Nyrazium

"It was a bluff smarty-pants. And yes, it's magic. Now excuse me as I go fix my sister. Being turned to stone by deities is a new one, that's for sure." Sela said calming as she briefly eclipsed the sun before disappearing into thin air... Arriving at the temple, Sela placed the pendant in its slot and stood back, watching...
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@Nyrazium

"It was a bluff smarty-pants. And yes, it's magic. Now excuse me as I go fix my sister. Being turned to stone by deities is a new one, that's for sure." Sela said calming as she briefly eclipsed the sun before disappearing into thin air... Arriving at the temple, Sela placed the pendant in its slot and stood back, watching...
zEDF7LI.png
@TrashDemon @ snowythedragon @Purpleater13 @SpriteQueen @Ceilingfen @DreamingSunset @Purpleater13 @WinterLullaby @nyrazium
Dexter wheezed when the dragon grabbed him so harshly. She ripped the pendent from his mouth and carelessly threw him. He sailed through the air and was unable to get his wings open in time before he hit his head on one of the rocks in the brush. He made a strangled squeak noise when he made contact. His vision turned black and he fell hidden in the bushes. Aquilo had froze up and watched as Dexter was carelessly thrown to the side. He heard the pethetic squeak from his friend and he felt anger course through him. He allowed his teeth and claws to be coated ice before letting out a earth shaking roar. He slashed at the strings and coated them with ice. His body got another layer and the water in the air began to freeze. He bit and slashed at the strings and all it did was tangle him further.
"You're going to pay!" He roared. He had never felt this angrey before and was in a frenzy.

@TrashDemon @ snowythedragon @Purpleater13 @SpriteQueen @Ceilingfen @DreamingSunset @Purpleater13 @WinterLullaby @nyrazium
Dexter wheezed when the dragon grabbed him so harshly. She ripped the pendent from his mouth and carelessly threw him. He sailed through the air and was unable to get his wings open in time before he hit his head on one of the rocks in the brush. He made a strangled squeak noise when he made contact. His vision turned black and he fell hidden in the bushes. Aquilo had froze up and watched as Dexter was carelessly thrown to the side. He heard the pethetic squeak from his friend and he felt anger course through him. He allowed his teeth and claws to be coated ice before letting out a earth shaking roar. He slashed at the strings and coated them with ice. His body got another layer and the water in the air began to freeze. He bit and slashed at the strings and all it did was tangle him further.
"You're going to pay!" He roared. He had never felt this angrey before and was in a frenzy.

TsScxkb.gif
"strange but interesting none the less! now to break up this fight and then its time for me to search for my brother... i just hope hes still alive." said Ender

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@WinterLullaby
Acheron (FR RP)
"strange but interesting none the less! now to break up this fight and then its time for me to search for my brother... i just hope hes still alive." said Ender

@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Purpleater13
@SpriteQueen
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13
@WinterLullaby
Acheron (FR RP)
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@CeilingFen
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@TrashDemon
@DreamingSunset
@purpleeater13
@WinterLullaby

I know this is sort of disappointing but I think I will have to step out of the rp. I'm starting to find it hard to keep up with everybody, and I'm not as good as well. If you wil, please stop pinging me anymore because I am also finding it hard to keep up with my pings for my forum threads. I very sorry to disappoint you all.))
@CeilingFen
@nyrazium
@snowythedragon
@TrashDemon
@DreamingSunset
@purpleeater13
@WinterLullaby

I know this is sort of disappointing but I think I will have to step out of the rp. I'm starting to find it hard to keep up with everybody, and I'm not as good as well. If you wil, please stop pinging me anymore because I am also finding it hard to keep up with my pings for my forum threads. I very sorry to disappoint you all.))
733EAYl.png
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@SpriteQueen (Its completely fine, I woke up to 14 pings myself)
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Winterlullaby

After silently watching the fight, or argument go on, Shade shook had head. "I don't get it, I,ve had that pendant since I hatched. How could it be used in awaking your sister?" He didn't realize the shadow behind him until it was too late. A soothing tone came from the dragon "So I finally found it....I belive that is going to belong to me by the end of this day.
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@SpriteQueen (Its completely fine, I woke up to 14 pings myself)
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Winterlullaby

After silently watching the fight, or argument go on, Shade shook had head. "I don't get it, I,ve had that pendant since I hatched. How could it be used in awaking your sister?" He didn't realize the shadow behind him until it was too late. A soothing tone came from the dragon "So I finally found it....I belive that is going to belong to me by the end of this day.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13

"You had it when you hatched, my sister had it when she hatched." Sela said. "If anything, My sisters pendant was lost and someone plopped it on your egg."
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater13

"You had it when you hatched, my sister had it when she hatched." Sela said. "If anything, My sisters pendant was lost and someone plopped it on your egg."
zEDF7LI.png
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Winterlullaby

Before he could respond, Shade felt a strong hand clamp over his mouth, that hand was connected to a strong body. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the trinket I'm looking for." Shimmer smiled " I'll take that. After all Sela, aren't we both hoping to do the same thing? It took me quite a while to find a current that could get me here fast enough. But nevertheless, that trinket will belong to me." Shade passed out in the ridgeback's arm due to a lack of oxygen. "Besides, I know who put the trinket on this thing's egg in the first place."
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Winterlullaby

Before he could respond, Shade felt a strong hand clamp over his mouth, that hand was connected to a strong body. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the trinket I'm looking for." Shimmer smiled " I'll take that. After all Sela, aren't we both hoping to do the same thing? It took me quite a while to find a current that could get me here fast enough. But nevertheless, that trinket will belong to me." Shade passed out in the ridgeback's arm due to a lack of oxygen. "Besides, I know who put the trinket on this thing's egg in the first place."
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater

"Fine then, Who?" Sela questioned, "If you answer correctly, i'll give you the pendant, if not, I keep it and do my work."
@TrashDemon
@snowythedragon
@Ceilingfen
@DreamingSunset
@Purpleater

"Fine then, Who?" Sela questioned, "If you answer correctly, i'll give you the pendant, if not, I keep it and do my work."
zEDF7LI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6