Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with AbyssRanger
1 2 3 4
@AbyssRanger
((Later on in the RP, would you like to have a little romance or not? I was thinking maybe we could, but it depends on what you're comfortable with.))

"Yeah. I hope one of us doesn't die", she lets her pessimistic humor show a little in this phrase, and then feels a bit guilty about it. She quickly shoves the map back in her almost overflowing bag, and continues to walk. "We should probably maintain the pace we're at, so we can get there faster." She says, doing math in her mind about how there were going at about 2 1/2 miles an hour, and they would walk about ten hours a day, so thats 25 miles a day so about a four and a half walk to the safe haven, if they didn't take a rest day. "It will take us about four and a half days to get there without a rest day. Taking a rest day will be more dangerous, but we will be able to go faster the next day. Do you think it's worth the risk?" She asks, logical part of her brain functioning full-force.
@AbyssRanger
((Later on in the RP, would you like to have a little romance or not? I was thinking maybe we could, but it depends on what you're comfortable with.))

"Yeah. I hope one of us doesn't die", she lets her pessimistic humor show a little in this phrase, and then feels a bit guilty about it. She quickly shoves the map back in her almost overflowing bag, and continues to walk. "We should probably maintain the pace we're at, so we can get there faster." She says, doing math in her mind about how there were going at about 2 1/2 miles an hour, and they would walk about ten hours a day, so thats 25 miles a day so about a four and a half walk to the safe haven, if they didn't take a rest day. "It will take us about four and a half days to get there without a rest day. Taking a rest day will be more dangerous, but we will be able to go faster the next day. Do you think it's worth the risk?" She asks, logical part of her brain functioning full-force.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
((I would be good with some romance in the roleplay as it goes on ^^))

Ken listened as the woman said how long it would take them before she asked him if it was worth the risk to take a rest day. "Well..." He thought about it for a moment. Yes, taking a day to rest would be dangerous, but it would help them to go faster in the long run. If they didn't stop to rest, they might become weakened when it really mattered. So, all in all, taking a rest day would be better. "I think we should take the rest day. As long as we hunker down somewhere and make sure it is barricaded and secured, we should be relatively safe. Wouldn't you say?" He asked, looking over at the woman.
@Lightshadow101
((I would be good with some romance in the roleplay as it goes on ^^))

Ken listened as the woman said how long it would take them before she asked him if it was worth the risk to take a rest day. "Well..." He thought about it for a moment. Yes, taking a day to rest would be dangerous, but it would help them to go faster in the long run. If they didn't stop to rest, they might become weakened when it really mattered. So, all in all, taking a rest day would be better. "I think we should take the rest day. As long as we hunker down somewhere and make sure it is barricaded and secured, we should be relatively safe. Wouldn't you say?" He asked, looking over at the woman.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

"Sounds good to me. Probably the day after tomorrow, or maybe even the day after that. Around the middle of our journey. Also, once we get to the safe zone, can you help me develop the cure? I'm gonna need a hand with the equipment, and I'm sure you have some scientific knowledge that can help me." The real reason she was asking, though she didn't want to admit it, was because she didn't want to end her time with him. She was starting to have feelings for him, though she had only known him for a few hours. It was probably just the seeing-another-human-after-forever thing, but she didn't want to give him up.
@AbyssRanger

"Sounds good to me. Probably the day after tomorrow, or maybe even the day after that. Around the middle of our journey. Also, once we get to the safe zone, can you help me develop the cure? I'm gonna need a hand with the equipment, and I'm sure you have some scientific knowledge that can help me." The real reason she was asking, though she didn't want to admit it, was because she didn't want to end her time with him. She was starting to have feelings for him, though she had only known him for a few hours. It was probably just the seeing-another-human-after-forever thing, but she didn't want to give him up.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Ken looked over at the woman as she asked him if he could help her develop a cure once they got to the safe zone. "Ah, sure. I could try and help you out as best as I can. I am still in college, but I was on my way to becoming a Biomedical Engineer. So, I can probably be of some help." Well, that was of they could actually find a cure. So many scientist must be trying to find it by now and they hadn't come up with a cure yet. What were their chances at succeeding? Well, it was worth a shot to try, at least. As for now, it seemed like there was a lot of walking and evading zombies ahead of them. "So, are we going to be walking until close to evening? It won't be safe to travel at night."
@Lightshadow101

Ken looked over at the woman as she asked him if he could help her develop a cure once they got to the safe zone. "Ah, sure. I could try and help you out as best as I can. I am still in college, but I was on my way to becoming a Biomedical Engineer. So, I can probably be of some help." Well, that was of they could actually find a cure. So many scientist must be trying to find it by now and they hadn't come up with a cure yet. What were their chances at succeeding? Well, it was worth a shot to try, at least. As for now, it seemed like there was a lot of walking and evading zombies ahead of them. "So, are we going to be walking until close to evening? It won't be safe to travel at night."
@AbyssRanger

"Sounds cool to me." She continues to walk, looking at the sun beginning to go down in the sky. "We should probably look for shelter soon, because it may start getting a bit dark." She said to Ken. "I think there's a not quite as dilapidated building over there, if you want to stop right now." Though she didn't want to admit it, Mia was starting to get a bit tired, and hoped the man would agree to stopping for the night.
@AbyssRanger

"Sounds cool to me." She continues to walk, looking at the sun beginning to go down in the sky. "We should probably look for shelter soon, because it may start getting a bit dark." She said to Ken. "I think there's a not quite as dilapidated building over there, if you want to stop right now." Though she didn't want to admit it, Mia was starting to get a bit tired, and hoped the man would agree to stopping for the night.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Ken looked up at the sky as Mia indicated that it was going to get dark soon. There appeared to be no more than an hour left of daylight left. He nodded as she suggested that they should probably rest tonight, and that building seemed about as suitable as any other place around here. "Yeah, that sounds good. We should have enough time to secure the place before sundown. But we should still hurry." Ken said. To be honest, he was quite tired from the day of walking and finding a place to rest sounded good right now.
@Lightshadow101

Ken looked up at the sky as Mia indicated that it was going to get dark soon. There appeared to be no more than an hour left of daylight left. He nodded as she suggested that they should probably rest tonight, and that building seemed about as suitable as any other place around here. "Yeah, that sounds good. We should have enough time to secure the place before sundown. But we should still hurry." Ken said. To be honest, he was quite tired from the day of walking and finding a place to rest sounded good right now.
@AbyssRanger
"Mkay" She says, jogging over to the building. She closes the door after he gets in the room, and begins to barricade the door to the room. "Want to help me?" she asks the man, dragging the mostly-destroyed furniture up against the door. She still feels exhausted, but she knows she must fix up the apartment and help make dinner and stuff. Most of the furniture in the place was wrecked or ripped to shreds. She would have to avoid getting splinters, because even the smallest things could get infected.
@AbyssRanger
"Mkay" She says, jogging over to the building. She closes the door after he gets in the room, and begins to barricade the door to the room. "Want to help me?" she asks the man, dragging the mostly-destroyed furniture up against the door. She still feels exhausted, but she knows she must fix up the apartment and help make dinner and stuff. Most of the furniture in the place was wrecked or ripped to shreds. She would have to avoid getting splinters, because even the smallest things could get infected.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4