Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with AbyssRanger
1 2 3 4
@Lightshadow101
Ken looked out through the mostly intact blinds covering the window of an apartment he had broken into for shelter yesterday evening. The apartment was pretty dilapidated, but it had suited it's purpose. The light of day was peaking over the horizon. Now was the time to go since the zombies were always less active during the day. The man packed up his things in his backpack which contained food, water, medical supplies, ammo, and a few other odds and ends that he thought would help him survive. He then went about taking down the makeshift barricade he had put in front of the door after making sure the apartment was clear. With the barricade down, he took out his pistol and began to make his way out of the apartment building. Hopefully, if there were any zombies that noticed him, he could pick them off from a distance but, if they got close, he could always use the metal bat that stuck out of his backpack. Ken remembered when he had just been a normal college student, but now it was like he had been thrown into some apocalypse movie. He didn't know how or why there was a zombie outbreak, but he did know that he needed to get to a safe zone quickly. The man squinted a little as the morning sun hit his eyes, checking his surrounding before beginning to make his way down the street.
@Lightshadow101
Ken looked out through the mostly intact blinds covering the window of an apartment he had broken into for shelter yesterday evening. The apartment was pretty dilapidated, but it had suited it's purpose. The light of day was peaking over the horizon. Now was the time to go since the zombies were always less active during the day. The man packed up his things in his backpack which contained food, water, medical supplies, ammo, and a few other odds and ends that he thought would help him survive. He then went about taking down the makeshift barricade he had put in front of the door after making sure the apartment was clear. With the barricade down, he took out his pistol and began to make his way out of the apartment building. Hopefully, if there were any zombies that noticed him, he could pick them off from a distance but, if they got close, he could always use the metal bat that stuck out of his backpack. Ken remembered when he had just been a normal college student, but now it was like he had been thrown into some apocalypse movie. He didn't know how or why there was a zombie outbreak, but he did know that he needed to get to a safe zone quickly. The man squinted a little as the morning sun hit his eyes, checking his surrounding before beginning to make his way down the street.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger
As she continued, Mia saw a figure slip out of an apartment building nearby. She quickly ducked behind a car, trying to see if this figure was a zombie or a human. She looked closer, and seeing a lack of blood spatters and rotting flesh, she gradually made her way closer, carefully keeping her shadow out of view. She quickly draws her knives, digging her shoes into the road and springing towards him, blocking the path. "Who are you!" She asks forcefully, almost yelling at the stranger. He looks about her age, with a calm face and a heavy looking backpack. She lets her arm with the knife drop, and settles into a calmer posture. "Who are you? I thought I was the last in this city." She begins thinking of her fiance and little brother, both of whom lived in the city and died when the zombies began to come. They were probably shambling corpses somewhere too.
@AbyssRanger
As she continued, Mia saw a figure slip out of an apartment building nearby. She quickly ducked behind a car, trying to see if this figure was a zombie or a human. She looked closer, and seeing a lack of blood spatters and rotting flesh, she gradually made her way closer, carefully keeping her shadow out of view. She quickly draws her knives, digging her shoes into the road and springing towards him, blocking the path. "Who are you!" She asks forcefully, almost yelling at the stranger. He looks about her age, with a calm face and a heavy looking backpack. She lets her arm with the knife drop, and settles into a calmer posture. "Who are you? I thought I was the last in this city." She begins thinking of her fiance and little brother, both of whom lived in the city and died when the zombies began to come. They were probably shambling corpses somewhere too.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Ken was surprised when someone suddenly yelled and jumped in front of him. He was a split second from putting a round or two in said person's body when he realized that this person was not a zombie but a survivor like himself. When the woman, who looked to be about his age, lowered her knife, he lowered his gun a bit. "Well, I think it is pretty obvious that you weren't the last one in this city, miss." He was being cautious as he wasn't sure if this woman would try and kill him for his supplies. But what could telling his name hurt? "My name is Ken Alderich. May I ask your name?" He asked, his eyes flickering between the woman's face and her knife.
@Lightshadow101

Ken was surprised when someone suddenly yelled and jumped in front of him. He was a split second from putting a round or two in said person's body when he realized that this person was not a zombie but a survivor like himself. When the woman, who looked to be about his age, lowered her knife, he lowered his gun a bit. "Well, I think it is pretty obvious that you weren't the last one in this city, miss." He was being cautious as he wasn't sure if this woman would try and kill him for his supplies. But what could telling his name hurt? "My name is Ken Alderich. May I ask your name?" He asked, his eyes flickering between the woman's face and her knife.
@AbyssRanger

"Sorry about that Ken. I don't know who's Brain is half rotted out and who's isn't. My name is Mia. I'm looking for a safe zone to develop a cure." She begins walking again, looking back at Ken as if she expects him to follow her. "I need some company, so you want to come with me?". She was more lonely than she let on. " I'm not good with names, so I may forget yours". She looks back ahead, putting her knife away and keeps walking at a quick pace.
@AbyssRanger

"Sorry about that Ken. I don't know who's Brain is half rotted out and who's isn't. My name is Mia. I'm looking for a safe zone to develop a cure." She begins walking again, looking back at Ken as if she expects him to follow her. "I need some company, so you want to come with me?". She was more lonely than she let on. " I'm not good with names, so I may forget yours". She looks back ahead, putting her knife away and keeps walking at a quick pace.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Lightshadow101

Ken watched the woman. So, her name was Mia and she was trying to develop a cure if she got to a safe zone. That was quite a thing to lead with. With that said, Mia began to walk away before turning as if she wanted him to follow. He tilted his head to the side a bit as she asked for his company. There was a moment of hesitation before he began to follow her. She didn't appear to be trying to kill him, so why not? It would help both of their chances of surviving if they traveled together. Ken easily kept pace with the woman, keeping his gun out in case of zombies but his hand that was holding it drop to his side. "Well Mia, it is nice to make your acquaintance." He greeted, some of his polite nature now showing now that the hostility was gone.
Lightshadow101

Ken watched the woman. So, her name was Mia and she was trying to develop a cure if she got to a safe zone. That was quite a thing to lead with. With that said, Mia began to walk away before turning as if she wanted him to follow. He tilted his head to the side a bit as she asked for his company. There was a moment of hesitation before he began to follow her. She didn't appear to be trying to kill him, so why not? It would help both of their chances of surviving if they traveled together. Ken easily kept pace with the woman, keeping his gun out in case of zombies but his hand that was holding it drop to his side. "Well Mia, it is nice to make your acquaintance." He greeted, some of his polite nature now showing now that the hostility was gone.
@AbyssRanger
((Sorry for not responding! I think you forgot the '@' in the ping.))
@AbyssRanger
((Sorry for not responding! I think you forgot the '@' in the ping.))
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
((Oops, sorry about that >.<))
@Lightshadow101
((Oops, sorry about that >.<))
@AbyssRanger
((It's fine! Sorry for not checking for so long.))
@AbyssRanger
((It's fine! Sorry for not checking for so long.))
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@AbyssRanger

"Nice to meet you too. Sometimes I think I'm the only human left on this god-cursed rock." She sighs. letting a little bit of her sadness show. "All my family was killed early on. I've been very lonely since then, and haven't met anyone that hasn't turned into a zombie immediately after I meet them." She then sighs and mutters Oh crap underneath her breath. She had basically shared her whole life story with someone she had barely knew for ten minutes. What is wrong with me today? These actions are what get you eaten alive... She keeps walking, acting as if nothing has happened. She was very deep in thought about her past though, so she didn't talk again until she stopped to bring out a map of where a safe zone may be. I was still over one hundred miles away, so probably at least another week of walking. "See that area, near one of the Great Lakes? That's where the nearest safe zone is, over one hundred miles from where we are now. This is going to be a long walk."She continues, hoping that she wouldn't be eaten by zombies before they got there.
@AbyssRanger

"Nice to meet you too. Sometimes I think I'm the only human left on this god-cursed rock." She sighs. letting a little bit of her sadness show. "All my family was killed early on. I've been very lonely since then, and haven't met anyone that hasn't turned into a zombie immediately after I meet them." She then sighs and mutters Oh crap underneath her breath. She had basically shared her whole life story with someone she had barely knew for ten minutes. What is wrong with me today? These actions are what get you eaten alive... She keeps walking, acting as if nothing has happened. She was very deep in thought about her past though, so she didn't talk again until she stopped to bring out a map of where a safe zone may be. I was still over one hundred miles away, so probably at least another week of walking. "See that area, near one of the Great Lakes? That's where the nearest safe zone is, over one hundred miles from where we are now. This is going to be a long walk."She continues, hoping that she wouldn't be eaten by zombies before they got there.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Ken listened while the woman began to speak of how she had been lonely since all of her family had been killed in the start of the zombie invasion and how she hadn't met anyone else that hadn't become a zombie. He didn't look at her with pity, but compassion. She must have had a really hard time out there and dealing with all that. Ken's mind couldn't help but wander to the thought of his own family that he hadn't seen in years. He wasn't sure if he hoped that they were alive or not. It might sound odd, but he was probably just passive, not caring one way or another. He was pulled from his thoughts as the woman pulled out a map. The man looked over the woman's shoulder to look at the area she indicated. "It would seem so. A very long, and most assuredly dangerous, walk." He chuckled a bit, although not looking forward to the walk. Well, at least he wouldn't be traveling alone.
@Lightshadow101

Ken listened while the woman began to speak of how she had been lonely since all of her family had been killed in the start of the zombie invasion and how she hadn't met anyone else that hadn't become a zombie. He didn't look at her with pity, but compassion. She must have had a really hard time out there and dealing with all that. Ken's mind couldn't help but wander to the thought of his own family that he hadn't seen in years. He wasn't sure if he hoped that they were alive or not. It might sound odd, but he was probably just passive, not caring one way or another. He was pulled from his thoughts as the woman pulled out a map. The man looked over the woman's shoulder to look at the area she indicated. "It would seem so. A very long, and most assuredly dangerous, walk." He chuckled a bit, although not looking forward to the walk. Well, at least he wouldn't be traveling alone.
1 2 3 4