Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory's RP Partner Search [Open]
1 2 3 4 5
@LivingTheory
Sorry, I've had a busy day!
Will this be just between you and me, or will Mypilot, me, and you form a small group?
@LivingTheory
Sorry, I've had a busy day!
Will this be just between you and me, or will Mypilot, me, and you form a small group?
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Mypilot

That sounds like a pretty good starting scenario! From there, do you want to just see what happens or do you want the plot to move towards a certain scenario/ending?

@slp0001

That's fine! I was hoping to do two separate 1x1s, but I'm definitely cool with a small group if Mypilot's okay with it.
@Mypilot

That sounds like a pretty good starting scenario! From there, do you want to just see what happens or do you want the plot to move towards a certain scenario/ending?

@slp0001

That's fine! I was hoping to do two separate 1x1s, but I'm definitely cool with a small group if Mypilot's okay with it.
Bump!
Bump!
@LivingTheory

Sorry about the delay!

I have no ending in mind other than our dragons wanting/fighting to survive. They'd probably end up going against a lot of Shade manifestations and such. And the world would be less livable, I'm sure. They could definitely try to stop it all, though.
@LivingTheory

Sorry about the delay!

I have no ending in mind other than our dragons wanting/fighting to survive. They'd probably end up going against a lot of Shade manifestations and such. And the world would be less livable, I'm sure. They could definitely try to stop it all, though.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

Not a problem!

I think having them try to stop it all would be good, since it gives the characters something to work towards and helps keep the plot alive. If we did decide on that, do you think they should succeed or fail in stopping the chaos?
@Mypilot

Not a problem!

I think having them try to stop it all would be good, since it gives the characters something to work towards and helps keep the plot alive. If we did decide on that, do you think they should succeed or fail in stopping the chaos?
@LivingTheory

If you're still looking for more people, may I join? I'd be interested in post-apocalyptic Stop-the-Shade stuff for certain; given that the entire point of my clan is basically "THE SHADE SUCKS" it could produce some interesting characters for the Fallout or something. I dunno.
@LivingTheory

If you're still looking for more people, may I join? I'd be interested in post-apocalyptic Stop-the-Shade stuff for certain; given that the entire point of my clan is basically "THE SHADE SUCKS" it could produce some interesting characters for the Fallout or something. I dunno.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@PhoenixWarlord

Hello there! I think I've run into you before.

I don't know if Mypilot's open to making this a group roleplay, but you and I can get a separate 1x1 set up around the same concept if you want.

I'd also be up for another 1x1 in the Fallout, so whichever one interests you most works.
@PhoenixWarlord

Hello there! I think I've run into you before.

I don't know if Mypilot's open to making this a group roleplay, but you and I can get a separate 1x1 set up around the same concept if you want.

I'd also be up for another 1x1 in the Fallout, so whichever one interests you most works.
@LivingTheory

I think we've talked once or twice; can't remember for the life of me what about.

Awesome! If Mypilot's up for a group roleplay, I'd totally be into that. If not, however, a 1x1 in the Fallout sounds cool too.
@LivingTheory

I think we've talked once or twice; can't remember for the life of me what about.

Awesome! If Mypilot's up for a group roleplay, I'd totally be into that. If not, however, a 1x1 in the Fallout sounds cool too.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@PhoenixWarlord

I think we last talked back in...November? I think there was a group RP that both you and I were a part of.

Anyway, if we were to do a 1x1, do you have a specific idea for a plot in the Fallout?
@PhoenixWarlord

I think we last talked back in...November? I think there was a group RP that both you and I were a part of.

Anyway, if we were to do a 1x1, do you have a specific idea for a plot in the Fallout?
@LivingTheory Now that you mention it, I think we were part of something... half-human, half-dragon hybrids? Does that sound right? Well, I dunno how useful it would be, but I have this boy who belongs squarely in the Fallout-basically, he tried to summon the Shade and bind it to himself. There's a bit more if you read his bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12003311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120034/12003311_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't want to make it centric on any one character, but maybe he's a prisoner in the Fallout trying to stir up some trouble-trying to summon something again, or maybe just heckling your characters? I'm not sure, of course, but tell me if you think something like that could work or not. I could definitely use other characters if that sounds too weird.
@LivingTheory

Now that you mention it, I think we were part of something... half-human, half-dragon hybrids? Does that sound right?

Well, I dunno how useful it would be, but I have this boy who belongs squarely in the Fallout-basically, he tried to summon the Shade and bind it to himself. There's a bit more if you read his bio:

12003311_350.png

I don't want to make it centric on any one character, but maybe he's a prisoner in the Fallout trying to stir up some trouble-trying to summon something again, or maybe just heckling your characters? I'm not sure, of course, but tell me if you think something like that could work or not. I could definitely use other characters if that sounds too weird.
1 2 3 4 5