Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Other Elements (open !)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@1lqueria [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234536/23453569_350.png[/img] CorruptingLight: Chaos [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172331/17233014_350.png[/img] ToxicResolution: Venom Am I good to join with these two?
@1lqueria
23453569_350.png
CorruptingLight: Chaos
17233014_350.png
ToxicResolution: Venom
Am I good to join with these two?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@NekoTheKat @GreenSF @MissHolmes @EmeraldWarrior @SunWatcher @LilCipherz @Darklove11 ( of course :D ) Blue looked from one dragon to the other as they all spoke , prefering not to say a thing . He didn't like fighting , but there wasn't anything he knew that could help here , he just hoped they were not going to get in trouble . ____________________________________________________________________________________ As Adrien and Deepblue walked , they started to see the scenery change ; the trees became more like normal trees for a moment , then most of them looked dry and grey-brown and dead . There were also fewer trees and even the vegetation was beggining to get more rare . They were now near the Wall Desert in the Clan territory . They saw a whole bunch of dragons far away , they looked a lot like robbers of some sort . [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=53&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=3&tert=54&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] A Wildclaw got out of a tent and started shouting orders at the others , he seemed like the leader , and he then got by some cages that were covered by a big cloth and removed it . Under it , there were dragons , and among them were two petal paterned Faes . "Let us out !" Said May and Jonathan said "stop it May , it won't do anything" . The Wildclaw smiled a wicked smile as May conteniued to bang on the bars , it was really funny for him .
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11 ( of course :D )

Blue looked from one dragon to the other as they all spoke , prefering not to say a thing . He didn't like fighting , but there wasn't anything he knew that could help here , he just hoped they were not going to get in trouble .
____________________________________________________________________________________
As Adrien and Deepblue walked , they started to see the scenery change ; the trees became more like normal trees for a moment , then most of them looked dry and grey-brown and dead . There were also fewer trees and even the vegetation was beggining to get more rare . They were now near the Wall Desert in the Clan territory . They saw a whole bunch of dragons far away , they looked a lot like robbers of some sort . dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=53&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=3&tert=54&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
A Wildclaw got out of a tent and started shouting orders at the others , he seemed like the leader , and he then got by some cages that were covered by a big cloth and removed it . Under it , there were dragons , and among them were two petal paterned Faes . "Let us out !" Said May and Jonathan said "stop it May , it won't do anything" . The Wildclaw smiled a wicked smile as May conteniued to bang on the bars , it was really funny for him .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@LilCipherz

(( Your post was only at the bottom of the last page. It wasn't a lot. ))
@LilCipherz

(( Your post was only at the bottom of the last page. It wasn't a lot. ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

Gin turned back to Blue:"You said you were looking for two faes?"
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

Gin turned back to Blue:"You said you were looking for two faes?"
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@Darklove11

Adrien frowned at the sight of that and they tried to hide , even if it was difficult with the little vegetation there was and thier colors . "by the TruthTeller" said Deepblue "why ia there dragons in cage ? we never heard of that in the Light Filled Undergrounds ! even in the Quiet Savana ! How is that !? we know all !" . Adrien shook his head , this was certanly a secret dragon dealling and kidnaping circuit , the point of it being secret . But they couldn't do anything to help them , they already had to get themselves safe in the Cloud territory . "we have to do something !" said Deepblue and Adrien glared at him "NO" he said "that would not be Wise , we have to stay hidden and wait for them to go !" . Deepblue frowned and Adrien knew he was stubbornly going to go anyway , but this time he would not follow him . Adrien took deepblue and started going back "HEY !" said deepblue "WE CAN'T JUST LOOK AT THEM GET KIDNAPPED ! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !" and Adrien frowned , he really hopped they haddn't heard him ...
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@Darklove11

Adrien frowned at the sight of that and they tried to hide , even if it was difficult with the little vegetation there was and thier colors . "by the TruthTeller" said Deepblue "why ia there dragons in cage ? we never heard of that in the Light Filled Undergrounds ! even in the Quiet Savana ! How is that !? we know all !" . Adrien shook his head , this was certanly a secret dragon dealling and kidnaping circuit , the point of it being secret . But they couldn't do anything to help them , they already had to get themselves safe in the Cloud territory . "we have to do something !" said Deepblue and Adrien glared at him "NO" he said "that would not be Wise , we have to stay hidden and wait for them to go !" . Deepblue frowned and Adrien knew he was stubbornly going to go anyway , but this time he would not follow him . Adrien took deepblue and started going back "HEY !" said deepblue "WE CAN'T JUST LOOK AT THEM GET KIDNAPPED ! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !" and Adrien frowned , he really hopped they haddn't heard him ...
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

"Don't shout! They'll hear you!" a voice talked to Deepblue. It literally came out of nowhere.
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

"Don't shout! They'll hear you!" a voice talked to Deepblue. It literally came out of nowhere.
eevee.png
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@Darklove11

Deepblue suddently stopped screaming and to struggle , whipering a little "wow" . He had just heard a dragon talk in his head ... Or was it a dragon ? He didn't knew . Now his mind was totally on this subject , no longer on the kidnaped dragons . Adrien looked at him curiously , tough he took the chance to hide . It was all 'NOOOO *tries to wriggle free* OOOO' and then , just intense calmness . Tough he noticed that Deepblue looked interested in something , his mind surely on a wonder of some kind , wich was good , now Deepblue was occupied and didn't even tought of the emprisonned dragons anymore .
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@Darklove11

Deepblue suddently stopped screaming and to struggle , whipering a little "wow" . He had just heard a dragon talk in his head ... Or was it a dragon ? He didn't knew . Now his mind was totally on this subject , no longer on the kidnaped dragons . Adrien looked at him curiously , tough he took the chance to hide . It was all 'NOOOO *tries to wriggle free* OOOO' and then , just intense calmness . Tough he noticed that Deepblue looked interested in something , his mind surely on a wonder of some kind , wich was good , now Deepblue was occupied and didn't even tought of the emprisonned dragons anymore .
@NekoTheKat @GreenSF @MissHolmes @EmeraldWarrior @Darklove11 Blue nodded "yes , two petal patterned Faes with peregrine patterned wings and spines and turquoise blue eyes , they were with me but then they got away to search for insects ... And they didn't come back . Tough it might be because I wandered a bit , but they would have found me easily , so I am starting to wonder myself if something bad happened to them " . He then sighed , there was surely nothing that had happened to them . ____________________________________________________________________________________ The bunch of blood dragons suddently heard wingbeats that got closer and closer to them , and then a dragon landed next to them . [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=65&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=14&tert=65&elem=8&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] "Ooooooh" he said "is there a party over there ? I love parties ! Or a reunion ? I love reunions too !—" and he didn't stopped talking one minute . (Fun fact about him : I got to the scrying workshop to make a new dragon and he was the random dragon . I tought he was pretty and natched the personality I wanted for this dragon so here he is :P)
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@Darklove11

Blue nodded "yes , two petal patterned Faes with peregrine patterned wings and spines and turquoise blue eyes , they were with me but then they got away to search for insects ... And they didn't come back . Tough it might be because I wandered a bit , but they would have found me easily , so I am starting to wonder myself if something bad happened to them " . He then sighed , there was surely nothing that had happened to them .
____________________________________________________________________________________
The bunch of blood dragons suddently heard wingbeats that got closer and closer to them , and then a dragon landed next to them .
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=65&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=14&tert=65&elem=8&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
"Ooooooh" he said "is there a party over there ? I love parties ! Or a reunion ? I love reunions too !—" and he didn't stopped talking one minute .
(Fun fact about him : I got to the scrying workshop to make a new dragon and he was the random dragon . I tought he was pretty and natched the personality I wanted for this dragon so here he is :P)
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

"You seem pretty confused, you know..." the voice continued talking to Deepblue.
@NekoTheKat
@1lqueria
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@LilCipherz
@Darklove11

"You seem pretty confused, you know..." the voice continued talking to Deepblue.
eevee.png
@nekothekat
@1lqueria
@missholmes
@emeraldwarrior
@sunwatcher
@greensf
@darklove11
(Note this: I will be gone until August starting tomorrow. Hope you know that!)

Firework shook her head and flew away. She landed near where Deepblue was. She hid behind a bush. "My head.." She murmured.
@nekothekat
@1lqueria
@missholmes
@emeraldwarrior
@sunwatcher
@greensf
@darklove11
(Note this: I will be gone until August starting tomorrow. Hope you know that!)

Firework shook her head and flew away. She landed near where Deepblue was. She hid behind a bush. "My head.." She murmured.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10