Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Other Elements (open !)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher

Blue looked at the newcomer , suddently curious "to who are you responding ?" He asked as the Pearlcatcher answered som sort of unseen conversation . 'Anyway , I should go , I am 'not welcome' here' he tought "um .... Anyway ... I think I'll go search for my friends" he said as he started to step back . 'Looks like I'm going alone' he tought as he started to worry a bit , what if something bad had happened to May and Jonathan and now he was going to have the same treatment ? 'No , calm down Blue , worrying is for other flight's dragons , worrying doesn't lead you anywhere , surely nothing happened , just take deep breaths' he tought as he began to take deep breaths .
@NekoTheKat
@GreenSF
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher

Blue looked at the newcomer , suddently curious "to who are you responding ?" He asked as the Pearlcatcher answered som sort of unseen conversation . 'Anyway , I should go , I am 'not welcome' here' he tought "um .... Anyway ... I think I'll go search for my friends" he said as he started to step back . 'Looks like I'm going alone' he tought as he started to worry a bit , what if something bad had happened to May and Jonathan and now he was going to have the same treatment ? 'No , calm down Blue , worrying is for other flight's dragons , worrying doesn't lead you anywhere , surely nothing happened , just take deep breaths' he tought as he began to take deep breaths .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@1lqueria @MissHolmes @GreenSF @EmeraldWarrior

"Sure Xyla." Babadook said staring at the new comers with icy eyes.
@1lqueria @MissHolmes @GreenSF @EmeraldWarrior

"Sure Xyla." Babadook said staring at the new comers with icy eyes.
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher

Xyla soared into the sky, prefering to end trips quickly.

Gin felt somehow derelicted, so he ran after Blue:"Hi, do you need any help?"
He curiously looked at Blue, because he never saw a Mind dragon before.
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@MissHolmes
@EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher

Xyla soared into the sky, prefering to end trips quickly.

Gin felt somehow derelicted, so he ran after Blue:"Hi, do you need any help?"
He curiously looked at Blue, because he never saw a Mind dragon before.
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@MissHolmes
@ EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@GreenSF

Thorn growled as the deer he had been about to pounce looked up at sudden voices shouting and ran off. Snarling, now a bit angry at his breakfast getting away, he turned to the voices and climbed and tree and went branch to branch until he was above a rather large gather of dragon. He growled loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Will you all SHUT UP?! Some of us are trying to hunt here!!!" His marbled red body gave a very clear hint to which clan he belonged to.
@1lqueria
@NekoTheKat
@MissHolmes
@ EmeraldWarrior
@SunWatcher
@GreenSF

Thorn growled as the deer he had been about to pounce looked up at sudden voices shouting and ran off. Snarling, now a bit angry at his breakfast getting away, he turned to the voices and climbed and tree and went branch to branch until he was above a rather large gather of dragon. He growled loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Will you all SHUT UP?! Some of us are trying to hunt here!!!" His marbled red body gave a very clear hint to which clan he belonged to.
@1lqueria @NekoTheKat @EmeraldWarrior @SunWatcher @GreenSF

(( What'd I miss guys? ))

(( What'd I miss guys? ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes

(Nothing much, only some new dragons arrived)
@MissHolmes

(Nothing much, only some new dragons arrived)
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
[center]@1lqueria @NekoTheKat @EmeraldWarrior @SunWatcher @GreenSF Shikra and Venite-Adoremus followed Blue as the other Pearlcatcher(?) ran up to him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18861229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188613/18861229_350.png[/img] [/url] " We'll accompany you, Blue. It wouldn't be wise to travel alone in foreign territory." Shikra assured and maintained a calm and steady pace behind the two Pearlcatchers. Meanwhile, Venite followed behind his teacher, his attention quickly attracted by the other Skydancer's spat at the pair, or rather, everyone. He growled lowly, but was quickly tapped by his teacher's tail. " Now, now, Venite. What have I taught you."[/center]

Shikra and Venite-Adoremus followed Blue as the other Pearlcatcher(?) ran up to him.

18861229_350.png

" We'll accompany you, Blue. It wouldn't be wise to travel alone in foreign territory." Shikra assured and maintained a calm and steady pace behind the two Pearlcatchers. Meanwhile, Venite followed behind his teacher, his attention quickly attracted by the other Skydancer's spat at the pair, or rather, everyone. He growled lowly, but was quickly tapped by his teacher's tail.

" Now, now, Venite. What have I taught you."
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@1lqueria [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21112383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211124/21112383_350.png[/img] [/url] Firework flew downward, feeling the wind. "It feels good to be a Cloud dragon." She murmured. She flew down, and landed. She saw some dragons ahead of her. She asked them shyly, "Um, could you tell me where I am?"
@1lqueria

21112383_350.png

Firework flew downward, feeling the wind. "It feels good to be a Cloud dragon." She murmured. She flew down, and landed. She saw some dragons ahead of her. She asked them shyly, "Um, could you tell me where I am?"
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@lilCipherz

wich dragons is she talking to ? Because there is three groups of dragons now (Blue , Gin , Shikra , Venite-Adoremus / Slenderman , Babadook , Thorn , Alstroemeria , Xyla ( tough she just flew off ) / Adrien , Deepblue )
@lilCipherz

wich dragons is she talking to ? Because there is three groups of dragons now (Blue , Gin , Shikra , Venite-Adoremus / Slenderman , Babadook , Thorn , Alstroemeria , Xyla ( tough she just flew off ) / Adrien , Deepblue )
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@1lqueria

Blue,shikra, gin, Venite-adoremus
@1lqueria

Blue,shikra, gin, Venite-adoremus
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10