Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quail and Lilac RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
"They never pay attention to me, one day though, they will fear me" Celeste said to Erika, who in turn, hissed at her and curled up to take a nap. Celeste laid down as well, looking at the clan she was a part of, plotting.
"They never pay attention to me, one day though, they will fear me" Celeste said to Erika, who in turn, hissed at her and curled up to take a nap. Celeste laid down as well, looking at the clan she was a part of, plotting.
Visit my art shop
"HEY!" Skully shout whispered to the dragon. "I noticed you wanted to be feared I can help with that."
"HEY!" Skully shout whispered to the dragon. "I noticed you wanted to be feared I can help with that."
Celeste looked over at the strange dragon, startled. "Who the heck are you" she said with a growl to her voice.
Celeste looked over at the strange dragon, startled. "Who the heck are you" she said with a growl to her voice.
Visit my art shop
"Oh sorry, the names Skully" Skully bowed with a toothy grin."And spreading fear into poor soles is what I do best"
"Oh sorry, the names Skully" Skully bowed with a toothy grin."And spreading fear into poor soles is what I do best"
Celeste looked her up and down. "My names Celeste and if thats what you do best maybe we could get along"
Celeste looked her up and down. "My names Celeste and if thats what you do best maybe we could get along"
Visit my art shop
"So... Need anyone killed, or just wanna go burn down a village" Skuly jumped into the air to wait for Celeste response
"So... Need anyone killed, or just wanna go burn down a village" Skuly jumped into the air to wait for Celeste response
"I could go for burning down a village" Celeste beat her wings and rose in the air next to Skully "Where to madam?" She asked dramatically.
"I could go for burning down a village" Celeste beat her wings and rose in the air next to Skully "Where to madam?" She asked dramatically.
Visit my art shop
Skully laughed and headed North, "I know this one human village up by the cliffs it's just a wing beat away"
Skully laughed and headed North, "I know this one human village up by the cliffs it's just a wing beat away"
"Sweet, are we gonna play around with a few of them and give them false hope? Like maybe you set the village on fire then i swoop in and pretend to save them but then throw them off the cliff, or just eat them"
"Sweet, are we gonna play around with a few of them and give them false hope? Like maybe you set the village on fire then i swoop in and pretend to save them but then throw them off the cliff, or just eat them"
Visit my art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17