Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quail and Lilac RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@LegacyQuail
Fern continues walking, looking for another dragon that could maybe help him. He almost walked right past a small dragon, the same color of the orange leaves covering the forest floor and the dragons familiar. "Oh, um, hi, I seem to be lost, can you help me get home?"
@LegacyQuail
Fern continues walking, looking for another dragon that could maybe help him. He almost walked right past a small dragon, the same color of the orange leaves covering the forest floor and the dragons familiar. "Oh, um, hi, I seem to be lost, can you help me get home?"
Visit my art shop
Fall jumped back retreating into another pile of leaves. He noticed the other dragon was still a dragonet to, and that this other dragonet was trying to say something. He attempted some sign language to say that he couldn't hear. Fall didn't know how to speak, because he never knew what words sounded like. He called to his lion with a weird noise, and tried to wave "hi"
Fall jumped back retreating into another pile of leaves. He noticed the other dragon was still a dragonet to, and that this other dragonet was trying to say something. He attempted some sign language to say that he couldn't hear. Fall didn't know how to speak, because he never knew what words sounded like. He called to his lion with a weird noise, and tried to wave "hi"
@LegacyQail
Fern tilted his head to the side, confused. Why wasn't this dragonet talking? Wait, was that sign language? "Oh, sorry" Fern said aloud, then brushed aside some leaves and wrote in the dirt Im lost, can you help me?
@LegacyQail
Fern tilted his head to the side, confused. Why wasn't this dragonet talking? Wait, was that sign language? "Oh, sorry" Fern said aloud, then brushed aside some leaves and wrote in the dirt Im lost, can you help me?
Visit my art shop
Fall made a small laugh, and wrote where are you trying to go?.
Fall made a small laugh, and wrote where are you trying to go?.
I live on the edge of the Everbloom Gardens Ferns familiar was looking suspisiously at the lion.
I live on the edge of the Everbloom Gardens Ferns familiar was looking suspisiously at the lion.
Visit my art shop
Fall suddenly relieved he should have been the last person to give directions. He honestly had never even been past where he was now. Fall decided to do something he never tried going through the forest. He then wrote I Don't know where that is but I can help find it
Fall suddenly relieved he should have been the last person to give directions. He honestly had never even been past where he was now. Fall decided to do something he never tried going through the forest. He then wrote I Don't know where that is but I can help find it
"Oh man" Fern said aloud, then wrote can you just take me to the closest clan?
"Oh man" Fern said aloud, then wrote can you just take me to the closest clan?
Visit my art shop
Fall made a small sigh, and began to hover in the air. He made a small movement to indicte to the other dragon to follow. I know I shouldn't take him to my clan, but Jungle probably knows exactly where that is,
Fall made a small sigh, and began to hover in the air. He made a small movement to indicte to the other dragon to follow. I know I shouldn't take him to my clan, but Jungle probably knows exactly where that is,
Fern followed the small dragon through the forest and out in to a sandy desert.
Fern followed the small dragon through the forest and out in to a sandy desert.
Visit my art shop
Fall swooped in, and signaled for the other dragon to stay outside. RoseWater and his sister didn't even give him a second glance, but rather a small glare. He found Jungle playing with his scorpion on his ledge, and nudged him to come outside. Jungle followed him outside to see the most colorful dragon he had ever seen.
Fall swooped in, and signaled for the other dragon to stay outside. RoseWater and his sister didn't even give him a second glance, but rather a small glare. He found Jungle playing with his scorpion on his ledge, and nudged him to come outside. Jungle followed him outside to see the most colorful dragon he had ever seen.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17