Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quail and Lilac RP
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Fern gave Jungle a weird look "Uh, yea, she's uh..... well I guess part of my clan. She just kinda showed up one day and never really talked, she still doesn't when she's aroundm which she's not all that much anymore. April was worried that she would get lonley, but it looks like she's managed to make friends" Fern glanced at the tense fae dragon on his shoulder "Anything wrong Temple?"
"Oh no I'm good" he said slowley "I'm gonna go meet up with Zebra and Leopard...." he glanced nervously at the mirror and guardian dragons one last time before taking off and meeting up with two ridgebacks.
Fern gave Jungle a weird look "Uh, yea, she's uh..... well I guess part of my clan. She just kinda showed up one day and never really talked, she still doesn't when she's aroundm which she's not all that much anymore. April was worried that she would get lonley, but it looks like she's managed to make friends" Fern glanced at the tense fae dragon on his shoulder "Anything wrong Temple?"
"Oh no I'm good" he said slowley "I'm gonna go meet up with Zebra and Leopard...." he glanced nervously at the mirror and guardian dragons one last time before taking off and meeting up with two ridgebacks.
Visit my art shop
"That's nice though maybe we should leave um be, ya they don't know anything. lets go see if Abalone found something," Jungle turned and prayed that Fetn wouldn't turn to talk to them.
"That's nice though maybe we should leave um be, ya they don't know anything. lets go see if Abalone found something," Jungle turned and prayed that Fetn wouldn't turn to talk to them.
Fern shrugged and turned to follow Jungle.
Across the market place Celeste caught sight of him "Hey, that a dragon who's in my clan, what the heck is he doing here?" She wondered aloud, wasn't he some sort of spy? Yea that sounds about right.
Fern shrugged and turned to follow Jungle.
Across the market place Celeste caught sight of him "Hey, that a dragon who's in my clan, what the heck is he doing here?" She wondered aloud, wasn't he some sort of spy? Yea that sounds about right.
Visit my art shop
Skully turned, and caught eye of Jungle. Her mother was busy looking at other things to steal, so Skully went towards Jungle. "Jungle. What are you doing here," Skully barked at him. "And who's this,"she flicked her tail towards the other dragon that Celeste had recognized.
Skully turned, and caught eye of Jungle. Her mother was busy looking at other things to steal, so Skully went towards Jungle. "Jungle. What are you doing here," Skully barked at him. "And who's this,"she flicked her tail towards the other dragon that Celeste had recognized.
Fern glanced over at Jungle from the corner of his eye, oh this was an oportunity he was not going to miss "I'm one of Jungles many bed-mates if you know what I mean" he said grinning.
Fern glanced over at Jungle from the corner of his eye, oh this was an oportunity he was not going to miss "I'm one of Jungles many bed-mates if you know what I mean" he said grinning.
Visit my art shop
Skully gave nothing but a confused expression, but quilly realized what the other dragon meant, "Oh I see, why didn't you just say so then Jungle." Skully began to give her signature toothy grin

Jungle had two option either go with it and deal with them, or deny it like he'd been doing his whole life,"NO HE ISNT"
Skully gave nothing but a confused expression, but quilly realized what the other dragon meant, "Oh I see, why didn't you just say so then Jungle." Skully began to give her signature toothy grin

Jungle had two option either go with it and deal with them, or deny it like he'd been doing his whole life,"NO HE ISNT"

"NO HE ISNT," Jungle stammered

"NO HE ISNT," Jungle stammered
"Deny all you want Jungle, it won't change the truth" he said laughing softly.
"Deny all you want Jungle, it won't change the truth" he said laughing softly.
Visit my art shop
"Mother doesn't like you leaving the cave with out asking," Skully's decided to ignore the petty argument between the two because let's face it we all know the truth. "In fact I feel the sudden urge to call her over."
"Mother doesn't like you leaving the cave with out asking," Skully's decided to ignore the petty argument between the two because let's face it we all know the truth. "In fact I feel the sudden urge to call her over."
Fern sensed the situation getting tense, he began slowly backing away.
Temple urgently said to his two 'Mom's' as he sometimes reffered to them "Hey guys, I think we should get out of here, there are some dragons over there who smell like death"
Fern sensed the situation getting tense, he began slowly backing away.
Temple urgently said to his two 'Mom's' as he sometimes reffered to them "Hey guys, I think we should get out of here, there are some dragons over there who smell like death"
Visit my art shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17