Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR AU Roleplay (OOC CHAT)
1 2 3
@crecenence

I'm really sorry... And, I'm sorry for that post! I did it on my phone... Not the finest thing ever, lol

Thank you for understanding!
@crecenence

I'm really sorry... And, I'm sorry for that post! I did it on my phone... Not the finest thing ever, lol

Thank you for understanding!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@crecenence [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23376600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233767/23376600_350.png[/img] [/url] Affiliation: Tribe Member Gender: Male Age:7 weeks Breed: Tundra Personality: Silent and compassionate. He is a "lover not a fighter" type and hates to harm any creature unless it is currently killing one of his clan mates. Shade is willing to help anyone or thing, even if it is not within the best interests of the others.
@crecenence

23376600_350.png

Affiliation: Tribe Member
Breed: Tundra
Personality: Silent and compassionate. He is a "lover not a fighter" type and hates to harm any creature unless it is currently killing one of his clan mates. Shade is willing to help anyone or thing, even if it is not within the best interests of the others.

4MdcPJR.png
@TheBasilisk18
You've been added to our roster, thank you!
@TheBasilisk18
You've been added to our roster, thank you!
@crecenence, is there room for another? I'm not sure when you're starting this, but since finals and grad are coming up I might be a tad bit slower to respond then I normally am, but I should still reply frequently enough. ^n.n^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16418760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164188/16418760_350.png[/img] [/url] Affiliation: Tribe member Gender: Female Age: 103 (I'm going by elvish from LotR sort of, so it's still rather young but not inexperienced) Breed: Mirror Personality: Chosen mute, Distant, Mystic, Semi-insane, untrusting, harsh in some ways, and sly.
@crecenence, is there room for another? I'm not sure when you're starting this, but since finals and grad are coming up I might be a tad bit slower to respond then I normally am, but I should still reply frequently enough. ^n.n^

16418760_350.png

Affiliation: Tribe member
Age: 103 (I'm going by elvish from LotR sort of, so it's still rather young but not inexperienced)
Breed: Mirror
Personality: Chosen mute, Distant, Mystic, Semi-insane, untrusting, harsh in some ways, and sly.
@HalfheartedDoom
We've got plenty of room! I'm hoping to start when all of the slots are filled up but if everyone agrees to it we will instead start with the people we currently have, since we now have enough in both groups to get started.

@Bluwingskitty
@kevintheturkey
@TheBasilisk18

On that note, if you don't mind letting me know when you would like to start the RP please respond and Ping me! I'll begin organizing the new thread for the actual roleplay, and if you would like we can continue to use this as a sort of OOC thread as well.
@HalfheartedDoom
We've got plenty of room! I'm hoping to start when all of the slots are filled up but if everyone agrees to it we will instead start with the people we currently have, since we now have enough in both groups to get started.

@Bluwingskitty
@kevintheturkey
@TheBasilisk18

On that note, if you don't mind letting me know when you would like to start the RP please respond and Ping me! I'll begin organizing the new thread for the actual roleplay, and if you would like we can continue to use this as a sort of OOC thread as well.
@crecenence I'm fine with whatever time to start the rp! I just don't want to be idle for too long, so if you think the spots will fill relatively quick then I'd wait. This would be a good place to keep OOC as well.
@crecenence I'm fine with whatever time to start the rp! I just don't want to be idle for too long, so if you think the spots will fill relatively quick then I'd wait. This would be a good place to keep OOC as well.
@crecenence

I'm fine with whenever as well, but filling the slots (if you think they would fill quickly enough would work well also).
This thread as an OOC is definitely a good idea. ^n.n^
@crecenence

I'm fine with whenever as well, but filling the slots (if you think they would fill quickly enough would work well also).
This thread as an OOC is definitely a good idea. ^n.n^
@crecenence

(I don't know how to put his photo in so here's a link)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=215474&tab=dragon&did=20746251

Affiliation: Explorer
Breed: Spiral
Personality: Ender is overprotective when it came to magic, but very sweet and calm. He would do anything as long as she knows the spell to use in the situation.
Flight: Light
@crecenence

(I don't know how to put his photo in so here's a link)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=215474&tab=dragon&did=20746251

Affiliation: Explorer
Breed: Spiral
Personality: Ender is overprotective when it came to magic, but very sweet and calm. He would do anything as long as she knows the spell to use in the situation.
Flight: Light
@kevintheturkey @HalfheartedDoom

There are only two spots that need to be filled up, so I think that giving it till tomorrow to fill up all the way is the best idea. If we don't have two more entries before then we will start with what we have now.

@EnderDragon16 And thank you! I'll make sure to add you onto our list!
@kevintheturkey @HalfheartedDoom

There are only two spots that need to be filled up, so I think that giving it till tomorrow to fill up all the way is the best idea. If we don't have two more entries before then we will start with what we have now.

@EnderDragon16 And thank you! I'll make sure to add you onto our list!
@crecenence

Whenever is fine with me. If I don't respond it's cause I'm asleep or cramming for finals at the end of the month lol.
@crecenence

Whenever is fine with me. If I don't respond it's cause I'm asleep or cramming for finals at the end of the month lol.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
1 2 3