Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unity - Dragon Rider RP - CLOSED - OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][sub] [b]This roleplay takes place in an alternate Sornieth where humans and dragons live alongside eachother. All roleplay must take place from the rider's point of view.[/b] ----- [sub][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1831304]In Character Thread [/url][/b] Dragons and humans have lived in peace for centuries. They've learnt to exist alongside eachother without conflict, working and playing without much interaction. Apart from those who dared to build bonds with the great beasts. Dragon riders began appearing all over Sornieth, younger children began keeping faes as pets, and all of a sudden the two races who had lived without contact for so long became intertwined in an alive community. However, under the surface, the age-long harmony was becoming threatened. Dragon gangs began terrorising Sornieth. Thugs and criminals paired with a pack of angry mirrors could wreck small villages in a single night. Some humans began to find the dragons too dangerous to keep as a big part of their society, and before long war broke out between those who fought for and against dragons. The entire of Sornieth became a warzone, a clash of dragons and humans alike, all fighting for very fragile beliefs. This is where you come in. Here in the Snowsquall Tundra a group of six young humans, including three riders, are planning to change the world. How? They don't know yet. All they know is that for the war to end, they must speak sense to the leaders of the two sides. Naomi, well known for being the most violent dragon-rider around. Well respected by those who fight for the riders. Tall with dark hair and a lean body. She rides a dark, iridescent Mirror by the name of Scourge. They reside at the Wyrmround. and Lara, an ex-peacekeeper who took lead of those fighting against dragons after her village was burnt to the ground by a gang. She's blonde, with a cropped, tangled mass of chin-length hair. She's clad in a full set of huge, fire-resistant armour and wields a battleaxe. Resides in the Everbloom Gardens. ----- [sub]The roleplay will consist of five players, excluding me. There will be two riders, and three humans. Each player will have a role in the group. The roles are: [quote][b]The Eldest: [/b] [i]Often plays the leader, protective of the rest of the group. Believes greatly that the peace should be restored, and is prepared to die for their cause. [/i] Played by: @Newsie Character: Clara Rider/Human: Rider [/quote] [quote][b]The Fighter: [/b] [i]Quick to attack, often thinks the only way to solve problems is to fight. Hot-headed and extremely passionate. Is always strong when the others have lost hope.[/i] Played by: @Annekin Character: Iri Levente Rider/Human: Rider[/quote] [quote][b]The Medic:[/b] [i]Healer of the group, is by far the kindest and most sensitive of the group. [/i] Played by: @Temerity Character: Cen Dross Rider/Human: Human[/quote] [quote][b]The Broken:[/b] [i]Parents/Family have died in the war, the closest thing they have to family is the group. [/i] Played by: @Toriel Character: Lyra Rider/Human: Human[/quote] [quote] [b]The Hopeful:[/b] [i]Inspiring, they are the one who keeps the group going. They're always the one to settle arguments. [/i] Played by: @Islebrd Charater: Kristina Rider/Human: Rider [/quote] [quote][b]The Lawful:[/b] [i]Level headed. The one that keeps the group from getting themselves killed. Intelligent and reasonable. [/i] Played by: @TheEdude Character: Zead Rider/Human: Human[/quote] [b]Riders:[/b] 3/3 [b]Humans: [/b]3/3 ----- [sub][b]ROLEPLAY RULES:[/b] [LIST] [*]One character per player [*]Both Lara and Naomi are NPCs [*]Roleplay starts in the Snowsquall Tundra [*] Fully-literate, please. Make your replies as descriptive as possible! [*] The character descriptions above are only brief- you should build your character's personality yourself based on the summaries! [*]Six players max! [*] The only reason I chose myself as leader is because I know how the RP is loosely going to play out! [*] Dragons cannot speak, but can understand humans! [/LIST] ----- [sub][b]SIGNUP FORMS:[/b] [quote][u]HUMAN:[/u] Name: Role: Eldest/Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful (Bold the one you choose!) Age: Gender: Home: (Which region are they from?) Appearance: (As detailed as possible!) Personality: (Include both good and bad traits!) Why do they want peace?: (Optional!) Backstory: (Optional!)[/quote] [quote][u]RIDER:[/u] Name: Role: Eldest/Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful (Bold the one you choose!) Age: Gender: Home: (Which region are they from?) Appearance: (As detailed as possible!) Personality: (Include both good and bad traits!) Why do they want peace?: (Optional!) Backstory: (Optional!) Dragon image: Name: Flight: Apparel: Any extra appearance notes?: (Optional!) Personality: (Optional!) [/quote] ----- [sub][b]MY CHARACTER:[/b] [quote][u]RIDER:[/u] Name: Clara Duncliff Role: [b]Eldest/[/b]Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful Age: 18 Gender: Female Home: The Pillar of the World Appearance: Her build is muscular, but not bulky. Her shoulders and hips are wide, and her arms, legs and core are all well-defined. She has a defined jaw and strong cheekbones. Piercing blue eyes and a pointed chin. Her bottom lip juts out below her top and her nose is large and crooked. Her face is freckled along her nose and cheeks. Her hair is waist-length and soil brown in colour. It twists itself into long ringlets which are usually dragged back into a ponytail. She stands at about 5'4, with good posture and open shoulders. She wears strong, earthen-forged armour, in a brass-brown colour with intricate engraving. It's lined with a Kamaitachi fur collar to keep out the freezing colds of the Snowsquall Tundra. She wields no weapons. Her skin tone is pale, and she speaks with a thick Scottish bark, native to the Earth region. Personality: Clara is protective above anything else. She cares about her companions as if they are family. She is loyal to the very end and prepared to die for her cause. She's snappy and sharp, and can often come across as bossy and rude, but she does it because she's scared that someone will get hurt is she doesn't take charge. On the rare occasion, her hard outer shell can crack, revealing how fragile she is inside. Despite taking on the role of Eldest- Clara is one of the youngest in the group, and can often find the responsibility too much, though she'd never let it show. She takes care to keep herself strong around others and not let her doubt show. She forms connections with people easily, and cares maybe a little too much about her companions. She falls in love at the drop of a hat, and is a secret hopeless romantic. Her soft side has only ever been shown to those who make it clear that they care- she's not naive and can spot someone using her straight away. Why do they want peace?: Clara can't deal with the war for much longer, she's seen friends and loved ones killed, and others driven insane from the lack of safety that their world has. She's come face-to-face with some of the most dangerous gangs in Sornieth, and seen things nobody should have to witness. Backstory: Clara left Dragonhome after the Pillar was claimed by the war. She travelled to the Southern Icefield alone, leaving her family with a promise- that she'd stop this madness. She has no idea if her family is living, but is driven to peace just in case they are. Before the war, she'd lived in a small village which sheltered under the pillar. The village was tough and mighty and everyone there was bought up to be a warrior. When dragons were first introduced into their society, they were used for battle and work more than as companions and pets. Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22573127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225732/22573127_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Aspen Flight: Earth Apparel: As seen above, coppery armour with similar markings to that of her rider's. Any extra appearance notes?: Bears scars under her armour, stockier than most Skydancers. Equipped with a large fur-lined bag that falls on her hip, it carries all of Clara's items that she managed to salvage from her home. Personality: Rather cocky and bold, very protective of her rider and doesn't take well to new people. Cares about Clara more than herself, and isn't too fond of many of the six. [/quote] ----- [sub][b]To apply, ping me @Newsie with and compelte the form above. When all character roles are filled i'll make an IC thread and the roleplay will begin. Please help spread the word of the RP, because I think it could be great- as long as we get the slots filled! Thanks so much! [/b]
This roleplay takes place in an alternate Sornieth where humans and dragons live alongside eachother. All roleplay must take place from the rider's point of view.

In Character Thread

Dragons and humans have lived in peace for centuries. They've learnt to exist alongside eachother without conflict, working and playing without much interaction. Apart from those who dared to build bonds with the great beasts. Dragon riders began appearing all over Sornieth, younger children began keeping faes as pets, and all of a sudden the two races who had lived without contact for so long became intertwined in an alive community.

However, under the surface, the age-long harmony was becoming threatened. Dragon gangs began terrorising Sornieth. Thugs and criminals paired with a pack of angry mirrors could wreck small villages in a single night. Some humans began to find the dragons too dangerous to keep as a big part of their society, and before long war broke out between those who fought for and against dragons. The entire of Sornieth became a warzone, a clash of dragons and humans alike, all fighting for very fragile beliefs.

This is where you come in. Here in the Snowsquall Tundra a group of six young humans, including three riders, are planning to change the world. How? They don't know yet. All they know is that for the war to end, they must speak sense to the leaders of the two sides.

Naomi, well known for being the most violent dragon-rider around. Well respected by those who fight for the riders. Tall with dark hair and a lean body. She rides a dark, iridescent Mirror by the name of Scourge. They reside at the Wyrmround.

and Lara, an ex-peacekeeper who took lead of those fighting against dragons after her village was burnt to the ground by a gang. She's blonde, with a cropped, tangled mass of chin-length hair. She's clad in a full set of huge, fire-resistant armour and wields a battleaxe. Resides in the Everbloom Gardens.

The roleplay will consist of five players, excluding me. There will be two riders, and three humans. Each player will have a role in the group. The roles are:

Quote:
The Eldest:

Often plays the leader, protective of the rest of the group. Believes greatly that the peace should be restored, and is prepared to die for their cause.

Played by: @Newsie

Character: Clara

Rider/Human: Rider
Quote:
The Fighter:

Quick to attack, often thinks the only way to solve problems is to fight. Hot-headed and extremely passionate. Is always strong when the others have lost hope.

Played by: @Annekin

Character: Iri Levente

Quote:
The Medic:

Healer of the group, is by far the kindest and most sensitive of the group.

Played by: @Temerity

Character: Cen Dross

Rider/Human: Human
Quote:
The Broken:

Parents/Family have died in the war, the closest thing they have to family is the group.

Played by: @Toriel

Character: Lyra

Quote:
The Hopeful:

Inspiring, they are the one who keeps the group going. They're always the one to settle arguments.

Played by: @Islebrd

Charater: Kristina

Quote:
The Lawful:

Level headed. The one that keeps the group from getting themselves killed. Intelligent and reasonable.

Played by: @TheEdude

Character: Zead

Riders: 3/3

Humans: 3/3

ROLEPLAY RULES:

• One character per player
  • Both Lara and Naomi are NPCs
  • Roleplay starts in the Snowsquall Tundra
  • Fully-literate, please. Make your replies as descriptive as possible!
  • The character descriptions above are only brief- you should build your character's personality yourself based on the summaries!
  • Six players max!
  • The only reason I chose myself as leader is because I know how the RP is loosely going to play out!
  • Dragons cannot speak, but can understand humans!

SIGNUP FORMS:

Quote:
HUMAN:

Name:
Role: Eldest/Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful (Bold the one you choose!)
Home: (Which region are they from?)
Appearance: (As detailed as possible!)
Personality: (Include both good and bad traits!)
Why do they want peace?: (Optional!)
Backstory: (Optional!)

Quote:
RIDER:

Name:
Role: Eldest/Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful (Bold the one you choose!)
Home: (Which region are they from?)
Appearance: (As detailed as possible!)
Personality: (Include both good and bad traits!)
Why do they want peace?: (Optional!)
Backstory: (Optional!)

Dragon image:
Name:
Flight:
Apparel:
Any extra appearance notes?: (Optional!)
Personality: (Optional!)

MY CHARACTER:

Quote:
RIDER:

Name: Clara Duncliff
Role: Eldest/Fighter/Medic/Broken/Hopeful/Lawful

Home: The Pillar of the World

Appearance: Her build is muscular, but not bulky. Her shoulders and hips are wide, and her arms, legs and core are all well-defined. She has a defined jaw and strong cheekbones. Piercing blue eyes and a pointed chin. Her bottom lip juts out below her top and her nose is large and crooked. Her face is freckled along her nose and cheeks. Her hair is waist-length and soil brown in colour. It twists itself into long ringlets which are usually dragged back into a ponytail. She stands at about 5'4, with good posture and open shoulders. She wears strong, earthen-forged armour, in a brass-brown colour with intricate engraving. It's lined with a Kamaitachi fur collar to keep out the freezing colds of the Snowsquall Tundra. She wields no weapons. Her skin tone is pale, and she speaks with a thick Scottish bark, native to the Earth region.

Personality: Clara is protective above anything else. She cares about her companions as if they are family. She is loyal to the very end and prepared to die for her cause. She's snappy and sharp, and can often come across as bossy and rude, but she does it because she's scared that someone will get hurt is she doesn't take charge. On the rare occasion, her hard outer shell can crack, revealing how fragile she is inside. Despite taking on the role of Eldest- Clara is one of the youngest in the group, and can often find the responsibility too much, though she'd never let it show. She takes care to keep herself strong around others and not let her doubt show.

She forms connections with people easily, and cares maybe a little too much about her companions. She falls in love at the drop of a hat, and is a secret hopeless romantic. Her soft side has only ever been shown to those who make it clear that they care- she's not naive and can spot someone using her straight away.

Why do they want peace?: Clara can't deal with the war for much longer, she's seen friends and loved ones killed, and others driven insane from the lack of safety that their world has. She's come face-to-face with some of the most dangerous gangs in Sornieth, and seen things nobody should have to witness.

Backstory: Clara left Dragonhome after the Pillar was claimed by the war. She travelled to the Southern Icefield alone, leaving her family with a promise- that she'd stop this madness. She has no idea if her family is living, but is driven to peace just in case they are. Before the war, she'd lived in a small village which sheltered under the pillar. The village was tough and mighty and everyone there was bought up to be a warrior. When dragons were first introduced into their society, they were used for battle and work more than as companions and pets.

Dragon image:

22573127_350.png

Name: Aspen

Flight: Earth

Apparel: As seen above, coppery armour with similar markings to that of her rider's.

Any extra appearance notes?: Bears scars under her armour, stockier than most Skydancers. Equipped with a large fur-lined bag that falls on her hip, it carries all of Clara's items that she managed to salvage from her home.

Personality: Rather cocky and bold, very protective of her rider and doesn't take well to new people. Cares about Clara more than herself, and isn't too fond of many of the six.

To apply, ping me @Newsie with and compelte the form above. When all character roles are filled i'll make an IC thread and the roleplay will begin. Please help spread the word of the RP, because I think it could be great- as long as we get the slots filled! Thanks so much!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
reserved!
reserved!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
Reserved!
Reserved!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsie may I join?
@Newsie may I join?
@NekoTheKat

Read the post, you'll need to fill out the application.
@NekoTheKat

Read the post, you'll need to fill out the application.
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsie I can't on tablet, will join in a sec k?
@Newsie I can't on tablet, will join in a sec k?
@NekoTheKat

Uh, okay?
@NekoTheKat

Uh, okay?
6GQZhSA.gif
m
Bump!
Bump!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsiee okie on my computer RIDER: Name: Shard Role: The Fighter Age: 15-16 Gender: F Home: (?) Appearance: [img]https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1415520000000/539487052508c6300b3791e5_5460700589e431743af36fd2_320.jpg[/img] Personality: Hot tempered, feisty, charges into everything, loves fighting, can be mellow sometimes Why do they want peace?: (?) Backstory: Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20321117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203212/20321117_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Remelassel Flight: Plague Apparel: Horns, armor, rouge mask Any extra appearance notes?: um no Personality: Has a bad temper, protective, strong, smart
@Newsiee okie on my computer

RIDER:

Name: Shard
Role: The Fighter
Home: (?)
Appearance: 539487052508c6300b3791e5_5460700589e431743af36fd2_320.jpg
Personality: Hot tempered, feisty, charges into everything, loves fighting, can be mellow sometimes
Why do they want peace?: (?)
Backstory:

Dragon image:
20321117_350.png

Name: Remelassel
Flight: Plague
Apparel: Horns, armor, rouge mask
Any extra appearance notes?: um no
Personality: Has a bad temper, protective, strong, smart
@NekotheKat
I'm sorry but it looks to me as if you haven't even read the entire post. Your character won't be accepted into the roleplay.
@NekotheKat
I'm sorry but it looks to me as if you haven't even read the entire post. Your character won't be accepted into the roleplay.
6GQZhSA.gif
m
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9