Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unity - Dragon Rider RP - CLOSED - OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Annekin

I feel your pain
@Annekin

I feel your pain
@Annekin

That's awful D:

You should download a autosaving app (Lazarus works for me) or something so it doesn't happen again. I've had that happen to me on multiple occasions and there's no feeling quite like realising you've accidentally deleted something you wrote :x
@Annekin

That's awful D:

You should download a autosaving app (Lazarus works for me) or something so it doesn't happen again. I've had that happen to me on multiple occasions and there's no feeling quite like realising you've accidentally deleted something you wrote :x
gM1MTf9.png
@Annekin

that has happened to me so many times T>T

now i just type it on word and copy and paste it so i dont get angry anymore XD
@Annekin

that has happened to me so many times T>T

now i just type it on word and copy and paste it so i dont get angry anymore XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Hoo boy, time zone difference! I come back home and suddenly eight pings. I'm glad I didn't make Cen an early riser :P

Oh, ouch! I'm sorry, @Annekin. The same happened to me last night when my laptop died half-way through typing. Frustrating enough to make you scream.

Hoo boy, time zone difference! I come back home and suddenly eight pings. I'm glad I didn't make Cen an early riser :P

Oh, ouch! I'm sorry, @Annekin. The same happened to me last night when my laptop died half-way through typing. Frustrating enough to make you scream.

CLCsigWT.png
@Newsie @TheEdude @Annekin @Islebrd @Toriel @Draconequis

Since our characters have known each other for a while before the roleplay started: has anyone apart from Fae neglected to introduce themselves/their dragons? I don't want to accidentally refer to someone with a name they never told Cen, even as the narrator. Has Iri introduced himself as Iri Levente, Iri or KCl for example? Kristina as Kris or Kristina?

((Cen's name and full name is short and common knowledge, call him what you want.))
@Newsie @TheEdude @Annekin @Islebrd @Toriel @Draconequis

Since our characters have known each other for a while before the roleplay started: has anyone apart from Fae neglected to introduce themselves/their dragons? I don't want to accidentally refer to someone with a name they never told Cen, even as the narrator. Has Iri introduced himself as Iri Levente, Iri or KCl for example? Kristina as Kris or Kristina?

((Cen's name and full name is short and common knowledge, call him what you want.))
CLCsigWT.png
@Newsie @TheEdude @Temerity @Islebrd @Toriel @Draconequis

Good point! Regarding Iri, I think he would go by his first name and avoid mentioning his surname and KCl. I can imagine he wants to draw a clear line between his days in Carrion's pits and the life he leads now. Also, he is probably afraid of getting recognised by others which are common in his business.

Call him what you want, you say? I'll make Iri call him censei, then. Or perhaps cenpai
@Newsie @TheEdude @Temerity @Islebrd @Toriel @Draconequis

Good point! Regarding Iri, I think he would go by his first name and avoid mentioning his surname and KCl. I can imagine he wants to draw a clear line between his days in Carrion's pits and the life he leads now. Also, he is probably afraid of getting recognised by others which are common in his business.

Call him what you want, you say? I'll make Iri call him censei, then. Or perhaps cenpai
@Temerity

Clara's name and full name are known to the six, and considering that the group have been in the Tundra with nothing to do but talk- I assume that they'll know most general things about eachother?
@Temerity

Clara's name and full name are known to the six, and considering that the group have been in the Tundra with nothing to do but talk- I assume that they'll know most general things about eachother?
6GQZhSA.gif
m
Also I'll pull myself together and get a message send off before lacking too much behind.
It'll be up during the next half hour probably :p
Also I'll pull myself together and get a message send off before lacking too much behind.
It'll be up during the next half hour probably :p
@Annekin

There's no rush bro, take your time c:
@Annekin

There's no rush bro, take your time c:
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Annekin: I almost spat cold coffee over my laptop. The sad thing is, It took me a few days to realize but I'm pretty sure I subconsciously named him from staring too long at the "Medic" sentence "[...]kindest and most sensitive[...]" (Cen-sitive)

@Newsie: Noted! Chalk Cen's thoughts about not knowing more than names to exaggerated worry then.

@Annekin: I almost spat cold coffee over my laptop. The sad thing is, It took me a few days to realize but I'm pretty sure I subconsciously named him from staring too long at the "Medic" sentence "[...]kindest and most sensitive[...]" (Cen-sitive)

@Newsie: Noted! Chalk Cen's thoughts about not knowing more than names to exaggerated worry then.

CLCsigWT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9