Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | UnderFlight~ReAwakening -Closed-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@AviatorShadow - Paps might crash into Undyne XD

Sans followed her, eyes half-shut. Why now? Really? "What is it?" He was tired... he wasn't sure if she could tell. But he knew something was wrong with her. The way she acted, she only acted when she was upset.

Papyrus huffed. He tapped the tips of his index fingers together. Where was Sans? Nevermind Sans. He was late for his meeting with Undyne! He took off running towards her house.
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@AviatorShadow - Paps might crash into Undyne XD

Sans followed her, eyes half-shut. Why now? Really? "What is it?" He was tired... he wasn't sure if she could tell. But he knew something was wrong with her. The way she acted, she only acted when she was upset.

Papyrus huffed. He tapped the tips of his index fingers together. Where was Sans? Nevermind Sans. He was late for his meeting with Undyne! He took off running towards her house.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty ye. lets do that\

Avia turned to look at him, her eyes glowing bright purple. "I... I'm getting a bad vibe. This person at Grillby's felt... weird. Not like the 'staring at me' or 'murdery' type of weird but.... your type of weird. Don't think I don't notice when things just disappear out of your hands. I just keep my mouth shut." Rubbing her arm, only because she didn't know how to say this next part, she huffs and stutters out. "A-And I w-wanted to ask you...." She turned to look at him, barely holding back tears and her facial features filled with dread. "D-Do you get... n-nightmares?"

Undyne was walking through the woods, searching for Paps but also wondering what was up with Avia. She never acts like that unless something is wrong, like Sans does... She thought, not completely paying attention to where she was walking or the fact that a red scarf was running straight at her.

Alphys was pacing around her work station, messing with some papers and tapping on her keyboards when her phone chimed. "O-Oh! Time to feed the amalgamates!" She said, grabbing a few things from her fridge before rushing to the restroom and disappearing down to the true lab.
@Spookykitty ye. lets do that\

Avia turned to look at him, her eyes glowing bright purple. "I... I'm getting a bad vibe. This person at Grillby's felt... weird. Not like the 'staring at me' or 'murdery' type of weird but.... your type of weird. Don't think I don't notice when things just disappear out of your hands. I just keep my mouth shut." Rubbing her arm, only because she didn't know how to say this next part, she huffs and stutters out. "A-And I w-wanted to ask you...." She turned to look at him, barely holding back tears and her facial features filled with dread. "D-Do you get... n-nightmares?"

Undyne was walking through the woods, searching for Paps but also wondering what was up with Avia. She never acts like that unless something is wrong, like Sans does... She thought, not completely paying attention to where she was walking or the fact that a red scarf was running straight at her.

Alphys was pacing around her work station, messing with some papers and tapping on her keyboards when her phone chimed. "O-Oh! Time to feed the amalgamates!" She said, grabbing a few things from her fridge before rushing to the restroom and disappearing down to the true lab.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@AviatorShadow - I also have a headcanon that skeletons glow their eyes in response to emotion. He's comforting himself right now, like a cat purring while it's in pain.

He looked straight ahead. His left eye glowed soft blue. "My kind of weird?" He chuckled. "That's a lot of weird, A. Could you elaborate?" She still continued. He shifted. "Night... mares? Of course not. I'm a chill guy. I don't get rattled easily."

Papyrus crashed headfirst into Undyne. He yelped. "Undyne!! Where were you??"
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@AviatorShadow - I also have a headcanon that skeletons glow their eyes in response to emotion. He's comforting himself right now, like a cat purring while it's in pain.

He looked straight ahead. His left eye glowed soft blue. "My kind of weird?" He chuckled. "That's a lot of weird, A. Could you elaborate?" She still continued. He shifted. "Night... mares? Of course not. I'm a chill guy. I don't get rattled easily."

Papyrus crashed headfirst into Undyne. He yelped. "Undyne!! Where were you??"
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty lel kk

Avia, her eyes wide, immediately shakes her head, slightly laughing, and her eyes return to their normal purple. Scratching her muzzle with her four claws, she feels her scales heat up in embarrassment. "O-Oh... Ok-kay. W-Well.... The person just felt... familiar.. But I haven't ever seen them before in my life. A-Anyways..." She said, heading out of the woods rather quickly, still embarrassed. "I-I'm gonna head home. I will see you later, bonehead." With a smile, she spread her wings and flew off.
@Spookykitty lel kk

Avia, her eyes wide, immediately shakes her head, slightly laughing, and her eyes return to their normal purple. Scratching her muzzle with her four claws, she feels her scales heat up in embarrassment. "O-Oh... Ok-kay. W-Well.... The person just felt... familiar.. But I haven't ever seen them before in my life. A-Anyways..." She said, heading out of the woods rather quickly, still embarrassed. "I-I'm gonna head home. I will see you later, bonehead." With a smile, she spread her wings and flew off.
@AviatorShadow @Joshdaawsome
Sans waved after her, chuckling. He sighed. What am I doing? He rubbed his right eye. He teleported to the big door in Snowdin. He sat down, made himself comfortable. "Knock knock," he said.
@AviatorShadow @Joshdaawsome
Sans waved after her, chuckling. He sighed. What am I doing? He rubbed his right eye. He teleported to the big door in Snowdin. He sat down, made himself comfortable. "Knock knock," he said.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Aviatorshadow @spookykitty

Gazebo finally woke up and looked around. It sneaked over to the front of the house, glancing around nervously every now and then to see if the skeletons were there. The doation stood up on its hind legs, dusted the snow off itself, and started to walk to the Snowdin Forest, having the feeling that its OC would be near there. They only noticed Sans when they were very near him and in earshot. It froze, staring at the skeleton. Gazebo dropped back on four paws and tried to back away quietly, but one of their back legs tripped on a stick and they fell over in the snow, getting a freezing feeling to their head and almost passing out, feeling dizzy, blind, and especially cold.
@Aviatorshadow @spookykitty

Gazebo finally woke up and looked around. It sneaked over to the front of the house, glancing around nervously every now and then to see if the skeletons were there. The doation stood up on its hind legs, dusted the snow off itself, and started to walk to the Snowdin Forest, having the feeling that its OC would be near there. They only noticed Sans when they were very near him and in earshot. It froze, staring at the skeleton. Gazebo dropped back on four paws and tried to back away quietly, but one of their back legs tripped on a stick and they fell over in the snow, getting a freezing feeling to their head and almost passing out, feeling dizzy, blind, and especially cold.
OjYCOIV.png
@AviatorShadow

Asgore gave a sigh as the last treat was placed into the basket. His 'one cake' turned into a whole mess of food due to him being somewhat board. He was happy with the results, even though he knew he wold never be as good as Tori. She was always so much better at cooking than him... He had decided to bring Alphys a good portion of the cup cakes and cake. After all, she would be tired of noodles all the time, right? He thought about the rest of the food and decied to give them to his friends later. He had decided to bring Alphys's first due to him needing to talk to her any way. He nosed the basket shut and picked it up by the handles. He went into his room and put on his armor and cape. If he ran into trouble he didn't want to be caught off gard. He put the picknick basket onto his back and quickly left. After a short while of dogeing puzzles and fire, he had made it to the Lab. He knocked a couple of times before entering and shutting the door. He felt awkward going ahead and entering, but he really didn't want to stay outside where it was hot. He sat by the door and took the basket off his back and placed it infront of his feet.
"Alphys! I brought some lunch!" He yelled before mumbling. "Well, it's mostly sugar..."
He looked around and gave a sigh. She appeared not to be around. He decided if she didn't show in a few moments, he would bring the basket to her later.
@AviatorShadow

Asgore gave a sigh as the last treat was placed into the basket. His 'one cake' turned into a whole mess of food due to him being somewhat board. He was happy with the results, even though he knew he wold never be as good as Tori. She was always so much better at cooking than him... He had decided to bring Alphys a good portion of the cup cakes and cake. After all, she would be tired of noodles all the time, right? He thought about the rest of the food and decied to give them to his friends later. He had decided to bring Alphys's first due to him needing to talk to her any way. He nosed the basket shut and picked it up by the handles. He went into his room and put on his armor and cape. If he ran into trouble he didn't want to be caught off gard. He put the picknick basket onto his back and quickly left. After a short while of dogeing puzzles and fire, he had made it to the Lab. He knocked a couple of times before entering and shutting the door. He felt awkward going ahead and entering, but he really didn't want to stay outside where it was hot. He sat by the door and took the basket off his back and placed it infront of his feet.
"Alphys! I brought some lunch!" He yelled before mumbling. "Well, it's mostly sugar..."
He looked around and gave a sigh. She appeared not to be around. He decided if she didn't show in a few moments, he would bring the basket to her later.
TsScxkb.gif
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty ((correct me if i'm wrong, but are they skeletons of dragons or actual dragons? XD))
@Selki

Avia finally made it to the Skelly brothers house and landing at the door, she folded in her wings and went inside. Feeling the warmth, she sighed and plopped down on the couch, turning the tv on and relaxing, trying to forget what just happened.

Undyne huffed and shoved Paps off of her before sitting up. "I was with Avia when Sans mentioned you were in the woods. So, I came to get you."

Alphys phone went off, indicating someone was in her lab. "U-uh o-oh!" Rushing back to the elevator, she pushed the button to go up and once she got there, she yanked her phone out of her pocket and opened an app that made noises. Quickly, she pressed the toilet flushing sound and then followed it with the sound of a sink being turned on. Once that finished, she stepped out of the 'bathroom' and gazed around. "O-Oh! H-Hey A-Asgore!" Walking over to him, she smelt the food and felt her mouth water. "Y-You really didn't h-have to, b-but th-thank you anyw-ways."
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty ((correct me if i'm wrong, but are they skeletons of dragons or actual dragons? XD))
@Selki

Avia finally made it to the Skelly brothers house and landing at the door, she folded in her wings and went inside. Feeling the warmth, she sighed and plopped down on the couch, turning the tv on and relaxing, trying to forget what just happened.

Undyne huffed and shoved Paps off of her before sitting up. "I was with Avia when Sans mentioned you were in the woods. So, I came to get you."

Alphys phone went off, indicating someone was in her lab. "U-uh o-oh!" Rushing back to the elevator, she pushed the button to go up and once she got there, she yanked her phone out of her pocket and opened an app that made noises. Quickly, she pressed the toilet flushing sound and then followed it with the sound of a sink being turned on. Once that finished, she stepped out of the 'bathroom' and gazed around. "O-Oh! H-Hey A-Asgore!" Walking over to him, she smelt the food and felt her mouth water. "Y-You really didn't h-have to, b-but th-thank you anyw-ways."
@Joshdaawesome i think tori needs to come alive now... looks like sans be knock knock jokin with her))
@Joshdaawesome i think tori needs to come alive now... looks like sans be knock knock jokin with her))
( @Aviatorshadow - Skeletons of dragons. )

"Cool! Let's train now, okay??"
( @Aviatorshadow - Skeletons of dragons. )

"Cool! Let's train now, okay??"
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102