Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | UnderFlight~ReAwakening -Closed-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@AviatorShadow

Gazebo sneaked around through Waterfall, staying in the shadows and
somehow avoiding Shyren.' Where is she? We don't belong in this dimension', it thought.
Shadues must be in Snowdin. Why was Gazebo even looking in Waterfall? It turned around and
headed for Grillby's.
Shadues, in fact, was actually in the Ruins, doing who knows what. She observed the place
with mysterious purple eyes. Someone lived here. Wonderful. A froggit hopped near and she entered a battle with it. With a quick slash of one of her large claws, it turned into a pile of dust.
She searched around in the pile before she found some gold, and continued on. She stopped when another froggit appeared, shivering. She raised her claw, but it was quick to respond and hopped the other way." Ribbit! Wait! I have.... Ribbit.... VALUABLE INFORMATION!" She stopped and tilted her head." Tell me, frog", she growled. When the froggit hesitated, she didn't think twice to slice it in half. It was another pile of dust. She collected the gold and traveled on.

(oooooo, sinister)
@AviatorShadow

Gazebo sneaked around through Waterfall, staying in the shadows and
somehow avoiding Shyren.' Where is she? We don't belong in this dimension', it thought.
Shadues must be in Snowdin. Why was Gazebo even looking in Waterfall? It turned around and
headed for Grillby's.
Shadues, in fact, was actually in the Ruins, doing who knows what. She observed the place
with mysterious purple eyes. Someone lived here. Wonderful. A froggit hopped near and she entered a battle with it. With a quick slash of one of her large claws, it turned into a pile of dust.
She searched around in the pile before she found some gold, and continued on. She stopped when another froggit appeared, shivering. She raised her claw, but it was quick to respond and hopped the other way." Ribbit! Wait! I have.... Ribbit.... VALUABLE INFORMATION!" She stopped and tilted her head." Tell me, frog", she growled. When the froggit hesitated, she didn't think twice to slice it in half. It was another pile of dust. She collected the gold and traveled on.

(oooooo, sinister)
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo @poisoneta @Joshitor @Joshdaawesome @AviatorShadow

Asgore felt a shiver up his spine, something was wrong, very wrong. He went into his room and checked on his armor. He planned to go out later and investigate but for now, he'd stay inside and do a few chores. Maybe even water his flowers if he had the time. He went back into the living room before going into the kitchen. He would have to call Alphys later. The gray door, he knew it was back. He had seen it last time he had went towards Snowdin. He had been diligent about keeping the door hidden but the magic hiding the door wasn't taking anymore and it was stressing him out. He was surprised no one had noticed it yet. He can still remember the words said to him,

When I get out, and I will, I'm going be sure to inflict the same suffering upon you as you have done to me."

He shivered. He deiced to go make a cake or at least something remotely sugary to calm down.

@Gazebo @poisoneta @Joshitor @Joshdaawesome @AviatorShadow

Asgore felt a shiver up his spine, something was wrong, very wrong. He went into his room and checked on his armor. He planned to go out later and investigate but for now, he'd stay inside and do a few chores. Maybe even water his flowers if he had the time. He went back into the living room before going into the kitchen. He would have to call Alphys later. The gray door, he knew it was back. He had seen it last time he had went towards Snowdin. He had been diligent about keeping the door hidden but the magic hiding the door wasn't taking anymore and it was stressing him out. He was surprised no one had noticed it yet. He can still remember the words said to him,

When I get out, and I will, I'm going be sure to inflict the same suffering upon you as you have done to me."

He shivered. He deiced to go make a cake or at least something remotely sugary to calm down.

TsScxkb.gif
@snowythedragon @joshdaawesome

Shadues was nearing Toriel's house. she hoped to be able to get through
without being seen and get out of the Ruins, but if she saw her, well....
She wouldn't hesitate to turn another monster into dust, if it meant being free.
She nosed the door open a little bit and looked around inside. The stairs were right there....
@snowythedragon @joshdaawesome

Shadues was nearing Toriel's house. she hoped to be able to get through
without being seen and get out of the Ruins, but if she saw her, well....
She wouldn't hesitate to turn another monster into dust, if it meant being free.
She nosed the door open a little bit and looked around inside. The stairs were right there....
OjYCOIV.png
@poisontea
@gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty
@Selki

Undyne and Avia were sitting at Grillby's, eating burgers and fires while waiting for Sans. "He usually comes at this time... for his second lunch?"

Avia laughs. "I thought it was second breakfast..." Undyne laughs as well. She pulled out her phone to check on Alphys. She was working on something and she was being more mysterious then normal and said that something was wrong with her calibrations or... whatever.

Text: 'Hey, Al. You hungry?'

Al: 'Not right now. I'm busy. Sorry Undyne! I wish I could join you and Avia! I just have so much and....' She continued on with some other stuff for a while.

Undyne: 'Hey, hey. It's okay. If you want, later, we can watch some anime. Avia said she found one in the trash dump that looked clawed on.'

Al: 'She opened it? Yes! Definately! We can watch it!'

Undyne laughs and texts back.

Undyne: 'Alright. See you then.'

Putting her phone away, she shifts in her seat. Avia gazes at her before a thought comes to mind. "Hey. Maybe he's asleep at his post again? He does that alot..." The thought worried her but she shook it off. "We can wait a little while longer. Plus, I'm not done and I'm starving!" Undyne shouts, eating her food pretty fast again. Avia laughs but joins in, eating her fries like no tomorrow.
@poisontea
@gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty
@Selki

Undyne and Avia were sitting at Grillby's, eating burgers and fires while waiting for Sans. "He usually comes at this time... for his second lunch?"

Avia laughs. "I thought it was second breakfast..." Undyne laughs as well. She pulled out her phone to check on Alphys. She was working on something and she was being more mysterious then normal and said that something was wrong with her calibrations or... whatever.

Text: 'Hey, Al. You hungry?'

Al: 'Not right now. I'm busy. Sorry Undyne! I wish I could join you and Avia! I just have so much and....' She continued on with some other stuff for a while.

Undyne: 'Hey, hey. It's okay. If you want, later, we can watch some anime. Avia said she found one in the trash dump that looked clawed on.'

Al: 'She opened it? Yes! Definately! We can watch it!'

Undyne laughs and texts back.

Undyne: 'Alright. See you then.'

Putting her phone away, she shifts in her seat. Avia gazes at her before a thought comes to mind. "Hey. Maybe he's asleep at his post again? He does that alot..." The thought worried her but she shook it off. "We can wait a little while longer. Plus, I'm not done and I'm starving!" Undyne shouts, eating her food pretty fast again. Avia laughs but joins in, eating her fries like no tomorrow.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@AviatorShadow

Gazebo hurried to snowdin, and stopped in front of Grillby's. It felt a presence there, like
someone they might have known was there in another dimension. It shook it off and looked around. Nope. No Shadues. No escaped OC. It decided to go in Grillby's, just because it was a little hungry after the long time it took to run there. They kept their head low and made sure that their hood covered their face. It got up on one of the seats near Undyne and Avia and wrapped their tail around the stool. Its horns were poking out of the hood through holes that they had made for them. It glanced at Undyne, its red eyes widening in surprise. That's the one in the Royal Guard. The wolf creature set its paws on the counter. Its snout poked through." Erm, can I have fries please? I just ran a long way and I haven't had breakfast." It hated interacting with the monsters that were supposed to be in this dimension, but they were starving.
Also, I've come up with a name for Gazebo's species. Doation.
Dog, Goat, Lion.
@AviatorShadow

Gazebo hurried to snowdin, and stopped in front of Grillby's. It felt a presence there, like
someone they might have known was there in another dimension. It shook it off and looked around. Nope. No Shadues. No escaped OC. It decided to go in Grillby's, just because it was a little hungry after the long time it took to run there. They kept their head low and made sure that their hood covered their face. It got up on one of the seats near Undyne and Avia and wrapped their tail around the stool. Its horns were poking out of the hood through holes that they had made for them. It glanced at Undyne, its red eyes widening in surprise. That's the one in the Royal Guard. The wolf creature set its paws on the counter. Its snout poked through." Erm, can I have fries please? I just ran a long way and I haven't had breakfast." It hated interacting with the monsters that were supposed to be in this dimension, but they were starving.
Also, I've come up with a name for Gazebo's species. Doation.
Dog, Goat, Lion.
OjYCOIV.png
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty
@Selki

Avia watches as Undyne stares at something behind her. Turning to look at watch she was watching, she gazed at the newcomer warily. She seemed.... familiar... No matter what she did, though, she couldn't pin point it. Turning away, she nudged Undyne. "L-Let's go see if S-Sans is at his post." Grabbing he ketchup bottle, she hurried out, Undyne gazing at the newcomer before placing some gold down and nodding to Grilbbz. Racing out after her, Undyne catches up with Avia, who was resting on the wooden bridge between the forest and Snowdin.

"Hey. What's up? You haven't acted like that since the first time you.... well... met Sans." The hard way. Undyne thought, but kept to herself.

"I-It's... nothing... I just got a weird vibe from that creature...." She huffed before standing straight and walking across the bridge. "C'mon. Sansy is probably in need of some ketchup." Sighing, Undyne follows, not questioning anymore, but keeping some stuff at the back of her mind for now to talk about later.
@poisontea
@Gazebo
@Joshitor
@Joshdaawesome
@snowythedragon
@SpookyKitty
@Selki

Avia watches as Undyne stares at something behind her. Turning to look at watch she was watching, she gazed at the newcomer warily. She seemed.... familiar... No matter what she did, though, she couldn't pin point it. Turning away, she nudged Undyne. "L-Let's go see if S-Sans is at his post." Grabbing he ketchup bottle, she hurried out, Undyne gazing at the newcomer before placing some gold down and nodding to Grilbbz. Racing out after her, Undyne catches up with Avia, who was resting on the wooden bridge between the forest and Snowdin.

"Hey. What's up? You haven't acted like that since the first time you.... well... met Sans." The hard way. Undyne thought, but kept to herself.

"I-It's... nothing... I just got a weird vibe from that creature...." She huffed before standing straight and walking across the bridge. "C'mon. Sansy is probably in need of some ketchup." Sighing, Undyne follows, not questioning anymore, but keeping some stuff at the back of her mind for now to talk about later.
@AviatorShadow kk
@AviatorShadow kk
OjYCOIV.png
@AviatorShadow

((sorry had to go to appointment at the doctors.))
@AviatorShadow

((sorry had to go to appointment at the doctors.))
91azu.gif Help on dc...
@Joshitor its cool. go ahead and post when you can @Gazebo lets erase our chat posts, not the rp posts. kk? mine is now.... gone!
@Joshitor its cool. go ahead and post when you can @Gazebo lets erase our chat posts, not the rp posts. kk? mine is now.... gone!
@poisontea @Gazebo @Joshitor @Joshdaawesome @SpookyKitty @Selki @AviatorShadow

".... Right away." Grillby said. He gave a small wave to Undyne and scooped the gold into his hands. He put them in the safe box under the counter and locked it. He quickly went through the door and went to prepare the fries. After a short while he came back with the small basket of fries. He carefully placed it onto the counter in front of the newcomer. He took a another set of ketchup and mustard bottles on to the counter in front of it.
"... Enjoy." He said before going back to cleaning after Undyne and her friend.

@poisontea @Gazebo @Joshitor @Joshdaawesome @SpookyKitty @Selki @AviatorShadow

".... Right away." Grillby said. He gave a small wave to Undyne and scooped the gold into his hands. He put them in the safe box under the counter and locked it. He quickly went through the door and went to prepare the fries. After a short while he came back with the small basket of fries. He carefully placed it onto the counter in front of the newcomer. He took a another set of ketchup and mustard bottles on to the counter in front of it.
"... Enjoy." He said before going back to cleaning after Undyne and her friend.

TsScxkb.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102