Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Fantasy RP] Strangers in Charmed Woods
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower, still shaken, hopped to her feet and grabbed and bow and an arrow, but didn't pull back. The person standing in front of her seemed friendly enough. She gave a charming smile, at least.

Wildflower looked closer at the woman in her camp. She seemed normal enough.

"Hello," Wildflower replied, trying her best to sound friendly, though it wasn't her best skill to sound harmless.

"Who are you?" She inquired, moving her bow and arrow into the same hand, and using her free hand to offer a handshake.
@Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower, still shaken, hopped to her feet and grabbed and bow and an arrow, but didn't pull back. The person standing in front of her seemed friendly enough. She gave a charming smile, at least.

Wildflower looked closer at the woman in her camp. She seemed normal enough.

"Hello," Wildflower replied, trying her best to sound friendly, though it wasn't her best skill to sound harmless.

"Who are you?" She inquired, moving her bow and arrow into the same hand, and using her free hand to offer a handshake.
"I am Ruby and don't worry I have no intention of harming you" she said still smiling and shook wildflowers hand,"well anyway I introduced myself who are you?"
@hazepaw
"I am Ruby and don't worry I have no intention of harming you" she said still smiling and shook wildflowers hand,"well anyway I introduced myself who are you?"
@hazepaw
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Moonpelt
Mason stared, bewildered, as the girl shoved a bear into her pocket. "Well that's pretty cool," he said simply, readjusting himself so he didn't gawk. He smiled at the green-haired species. There was a slight rustle in the nearby bushes, but he assumed that it was nothing more than the wind.
----
The girl trekked throughout the forest grounds, keeping herself low and crouching down as much as she could. She was fast and mostly silent, although she brushed her shoulder against an occasional bush at times. She stumbled at the nearest shrub, but regained herself. Quickly Anne looked over her shoulder, seeing nothing but the forests. She still felt endangered, felt as if there was an unseen presence after her. It's got to be paranoia... she thought to herself in attempt of reassurance.

She looked to the side, seeing two figures--a boy and a green-haired girl. Anne quickly ducked under the bush, her shoulder aching. She clutched her old, rusting silver dagger in her hands. It strained her bones but brought small comfort to her. Is this what they warned me about? This is the cost of using my power to kill? she thought, meekly scurrying away from the people. She sprinted as far as she could until her breaths grew raspy and her legs began to ache and semi-collapsed by the edge of a clear river. The sunlight gazed into her eyes, but she could care less.

Anne flinched, pulling her bag off of her stinging shoulder and flipping it open. She eased off her jacket, staring at the long and gruesome gash on her shoulder. She tenderly used water to wipe away the dried blood and pulled linen out of her bag, ripping a piece of linen from a roll and wrapping it around her shoulder tightly. She flinched in pain. At least I came prepared, she thought, taking a needle that had been stuck into the linen roll and using it to nimbly hold the bandage together. Although she knew it was not the best thing to do, she had begun to stop checking for other creatures.
@Moonpelt
Mason stared, bewildered, as the girl shoved a bear into her pocket. "Well that's pretty cool," he said simply, readjusting himself so he didn't gawk. He smiled at the green-haired species. There was a slight rustle in the nearby bushes, but he assumed that it was nothing more than the wind.
----
The girl trekked throughout the forest grounds, keeping herself low and crouching down as much as she could. She was fast and mostly silent, although she brushed her shoulder against an occasional bush at times. She stumbled at the nearest shrub, but regained herself. Quickly Anne looked over her shoulder, seeing nothing but the forests. She still felt endangered, felt as if there was an unseen presence after her. It's got to be paranoia... she thought to herself in attempt of reassurance.

She looked to the side, seeing two figures--a boy and a green-haired girl. Anne quickly ducked under the bush, her shoulder aching. She clutched her old, rusting silver dagger in her hands. It strained her bones but brought small comfort to her. Is this what they warned me about? This is the cost of using my power to kill? she thought, meekly scurrying away from the people. She sprinted as far as she could until her breaths grew raspy and her legs began to ache and semi-collapsed by the edge of a clear river. The sunlight gazed into her eyes, but she could care less.

Anne flinched, pulling her bag off of her stinging shoulder and flipping it open. She eased off her jacket, staring at the long and gruesome gash on her shoulder. She tenderly used water to wipe away the dried blood and pulled linen out of her bag, ripping a piece of linen from a roll and wrapping it around her shoulder tightly. She flinched in pain. At least I came prepared, she thought, taking a needle that had been stuck into the linen roll and using it to nimbly hold the bandage together. Although she knew it was not the best thing to do, she had begun to stop checking for other creatures.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Lynxloverdafirst @Risingflames

((I actually posted this already but my computer switched Wi-fi, and it didn't save... But here it is now, anyway!))

Wildflower waited for the handshake to be over. Internally she winced. She didn't like giving complete strangers her name. Sighing, she let down her guard and tried to be conversational.

"I'm called Wildflower, but just call me Wild for short. I'm named after the hardy dandelions that grow on my home mountain, the Storm mountains. I'm a Rock Harpy."

Wildflower flexed her large wings to show she wasn't human.

"I can't tell what you are. Are you just a human?" Wildflower asked.

Mind flashing back to the strange animal she'd seen near the deer she'd hunted, Wildflower decided to ask if Ruby had seen it too.

"You're free to my deer if you're hungry, by the way. I can't eat it all in one night, and it'll be rotting by morning. Also... I saw a strange animal in the Woods a while ago. I'm not sure what it was... A chimera or hybrid of some sort. Have you seen it? It could be very dangerous."

@Lynxloverdafirst @Risingflames

((I actually posted this already but my computer switched Wi-fi, and it didn't save... But here it is now, anyway!))

Wildflower waited for the handshake to be over. Internally she winced. She didn't like giving complete strangers her name. Sighing, she let down her guard and tried to be conversational.

"I'm called Wildflower, but just call me Wild for short. I'm named after the hardy dandelions that grow on my home mountain, the Storm mountains. I'm a Rock Harpy."

Wildflower flexed her large wings to show she wasn't human.

"I can't tell what you are. Are you just a human?" Wildflower asked.

Mind flashing back to the strange animal she'd seen near the deer she'd hunted, Wildflower decided to ask if Ruby had seen it too.

"You're free to my deer if you're hungry, by the way. I can't eat it all in one night, and it'll be rotting by morning. Also... I saw a strange animal in the Woods a while ago. I'm not sure what it was... A chimera or hybrid of some sort. Have you seen it? It could be very dangerous."

She giggled "Well, I'm not exactly human......I'm a shapeshifter" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry to say I have no idea what you are talking about" she said looking at wildflower.
@Hazepaw
She giggled "Well, I'm not exactly human......I'm a shapeshifter" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry to say I have no idea what you are talking about" she said looking at wildflower.
@Hazepaw
@Lynxloverdafirst @Hazepaw
(*waves at screen*)

Miyu stood and shook out her scales before letting out a loud howl, Starting to stalk around the trees with her tail lashing a moment or two later. She hated the fact that the demonic aura she let off scared most things away before she could pounce on them, If she could fly that'd be a different matter but she couldn't so she was stuck having to catch prey that didn't pay her aura any mind.

Which was few and far between. Miyu stopped and opened her jaws slightly to better scent the air, Her ears twitching slightly. Deer scent. 'Dead deer at that!' Miyu thought with a slight flick of her tail, Something had killed it... Though, She didn't seem too concerned about WHAT had killed it at the moment and simply started following the scent trail.
(*waves at screen*)

Miyu stood and shook out her scales before letting out a loud howl, Starting to stalk around the trees with her tail lashing a moment or two later. She hated the fact that the demonic aura she let off scared most things away before she could pounce on them, If she could fly that'd be a different matter but she couldn't so she was stuck having to catch prey that didn't pay her aura any mind.

Which was few and far between. Miyu stopped and opened her jaws slightly to better scent the air, Her ears twitching slightly. Deer scent. 'Dead deer at that!' Miyu thought with a slight flick of her tail, Something had killed it... Though, She didn't seem too concerned about WHAT had killed it at the moment and simply started following the scent trail.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Risingflames @Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower gasped. "A shapeshifter? Aren't those rare?" she'd not seen a shapeshifter before - though, if she had, she wouldn't have known, anyway. Wild was disappointed about Ruby not knowing anything about the strange animal near the deer.

Suddenly, a screeching howl pierced through the night. It seemed close. Very close.
Wildflower made for her bow. She glanced into the thick foliage that lived in this part of the Charmed Woods.

"Ruby, shapeshifter, if it comes to it, we might have to fight," Wildflower said, not taking her eyes off of the direction of the sound. "I am going to be stealthy. You must hide if you cannot fight. Do not worry, I have my bow ready. If it tries to harm either of us, I will shoot."

Wildflower gave a flying leap onto a large branch above their camp. She hoped the leafy cover would hide her from... whatever was coming nearer.

She put a finger to her lips to Ruby, meaning for both of them to be completely silent, and got and arrow from her quiver, knocking it to her bow.

Then, in the crisp night air, surrounded by leaves, Wildflower waited for whatever was to come.
@Risingflames @Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower gasped. "A shapeshifter? Aren't those rare?" she'd not seen a shapeshifter before - though, if she had, she wouldn't have known, anyway. Wild was disappointed about Ruby not knowing anything about the strange animal near the deer.

Suddenly, a screeching howl pierced through the night. It seemed close. Very close.
Wildflower made for her bow. She glanced into the thick foliage that lived in this part of the Charmed Woods.

"Ruby, shapeshifter, if it comes to it, we might have to fight," Wildflower said, not taking her eyes off of the direction of the sound. "I am going to be stealthy. You must hide if you cannot fight. Do not worry, I have my bow ready. If it tries to harm either of us, I will shoot."

Wildflower gave a flying leap onto a large branch above their camp. She hoped the leafy cover would hide her from... whatever was coming nearer.

She put a finger to her lips to Ruby, meaning for both of them to be completely silent, and got and arrow from her quiver, knocking it to her bow.

Then, in the crisp night air, surrounded by leaves, Wildflower waited for whatever was to come.
(Miyu is proud to say that she won't attack unless provoked. Or angered.)

Miyu stopped, Her ears twitching. Had that been a voice? If so, Then who's?
Miyu started growling softly, unfolding and stretching out her wings a little to appear larger then she already was. Which was fairly large, From her paws to the tops of her ears she was about the height of a six and a half year old.

She continued stalking forwards, Slower this time as she was on edge and on her guard. If she was attacked she'd fight tooth and claw to protect herself, Not to mention she could sort of breath fire.... Though that could be problematic.
(Miyu is proud to say that she won't attack unless provoked. Or angered.)

Miyu stopped, Her ears twitching. Had that been a voice? If so, Then who's?
Miyu started growling softly, unfolding and stretching out her wings a little to appear larger then she already was. Which was fairly large, From her paws to the tops of her ears she was about the height of a six and a half year old.

She continued stalking forwards, Slower this time as she was on edge and on her guard. If she was attacked she'd fight tooth and claw to protect herself, Not to mention she could sort of breath fire.... Though that could be problematic.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Ruby turned into an owl and wheat into a tree then turned back into a human. She nodded to wildflower and stayed silent barley moving. She was ready fight if it came down to it. She watched the camp down below her waiting for someone or something to come.
@hazepaw@risingflames
Ruby turned into an owl and wheat into a tree then turned back into a human. She nodded to wildflower and stayed silent barley moving. She was ready fight if it came down to it. She watched the camp down below her waiting for someone or something to come.
@hazepaw@risingflames
@TheBlueBandit

After walking a while, Sakira sat down to take a break. "So, were you born a siren?" She had honestly never even seen one, but she had heard that certain sirens could turn humans and fish into their kind, in a similar manner to werewolves and vampires.
@TheBlueBandit

After walking a while, Sakira sat down to take a break. "So, were you born a siren?" She had honestly never even seen one, but she had heard that certain sirens could turn humans and fish into their kind, in a similar manner to werewolves and vampires.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13