Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Fantasy RP] Strangers in Charmed Woods
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Hazepaw (Haha~ Same here! :'3)

((Makes sense. Figured I'd just point it out so that none of us flooded this one with mindless chatter :P ))

Miyu growled lightly as her prey ran at a loud squeaking made by a rabbit, Oh how the strange mix of creatures hated being what she was. Miyu growled again, Much louder then before, before letting out a loud howl (That sort of sounded like a mix between a wolf's howl and a lion's roar with a hint of a dragon's screech in it) that would probably be heard for miles.

Miyu shook out her fur and scales before starting to pad onwards around the odd forest she now called home. Well, Better then her last one at least...... Still, Miyu did miss her old nest and her old things. She vaguely remembered having a raw sapphire, amethyst, and ruby collar that she would wear when her and her family had guests over.
@Hazepaw (Haha~ Same here! :'3)

((Makes sense. Figured I'd just point it out so that none of us flooded this one with mindless chatter :P ))

Miyu growled lightly as her prey ran at a loud squeaking made by a rabbit, Oh how the strange mix of creatures hated being what she was. Miyu growled again, Much louder then before, before letting out a loud howl (That sort of sounded like a mix between a wolf's howl and a lion's roar with a hint of a dragon's screech in it) that would probably be heard for miles.

Miyu shook out her fur and scales before starting to pad onwards around the odd forest she now called home. Well, Better then her last one at least...... Still, Miyu did miss her old nest and her old things. She vaguely remembered having a raw sapphire, amethyst, and ruby collar that she would wear when her and her family had guests over.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Hazepaw
Ei taps Wildflower lightly on the shoulders.
"Well well well, looks like I'm not the only spirit haunting this forest", he says sarcastically.
@Hazepaw
Ei taps Wildflower lightly on the shoulders.
"Well well well, looks like I'm not the only spirit haunting this forest", he says sarcastically.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 @Risingflames

((You do realize I'm in a tree right? Eh. whatever. I'll run with it :D))

Wildflower jumps to her feet, reaching to her side only to remember her scabbard isn't there. Lunging for her scabbard, dagger and helmet, she leaps at the branch, only then turning back to face her opponent.

'Step one for a duel,'
Wildflower remembers from her old Warrior days, 'First, see your enemy. Figure out if they are harmless or dangerous.'

"Who comes into my lair?" She said, unsheathing her bronze dagger. She waved her wings to look bigger in case of a wild animal attack.

Just then, a huge Roar came out of the forest beyond the intruder, shaking the leaves of the tree like wind.
@Lightshadow101 @Risingflames

((You do realize I'm in a tree right? Eh. whatever. I'll run with it :D))

Wildflower jumps to her feet, reaching to her side only to remember her scabbard isn't there. Lunging for her scabbard, dagger and helmet, she leaps at the branch, only then turning back to face her opponent.

'Step one for a duel,'
Wildflower remembers from her old Warrior days, 'First, see your enemy. Figure out if they are harmless or dangerous.'

"Who comes into my lair?" She said, unsheathing her bronze dagger. She waved her wings to look bigger in case of a wild animal attack.

Just then, a huge Roar came out of the forest beyond the intruder, shaking the leaves of the tree like wind.
@Lightshadow101 @Hazepaw (Light forgot to ping me ;^; )

Miyu prowled around the forest, Her tail lashing slightly from side to side in annoyance and anger that her catch had gotten away from her. Sure most of her catches did escape but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt her pride any less when it happened again, and again, and again......

Miyu stopped suddenly and opened her jaws slightly to scent the air, Nope. No prey around here. She'd have to just continue onwards..... With a huff Miyu did just that, Continued padding around the forest in search of food.
@Lightshadow101 @Hazepaw (Light forgot to ping me ;^; )

Miyu prowled around the forest, Her tail lashing slightly from side to side in annoyance and anger that her catch had gotten away from her. Sure most of her catches did escape but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt her pride any less when it happened again, and again, and again......

Miyu stopped suddenly and opened her jaws slightly to scent the air, Nope. No prey around here. She'd have to just continue onwards..... With a huff Miyu did just that, Continued padding around the forest in search of food.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
@RisingFlames @Hazepaw

"Hey, what's up. I'm Eli Fox"

@RisingFlames @Hazepaw

"Hey, what's up. I'm Eli Fox"

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Risingflames @Lightshadow101 @raven12490 @Moonpelt @Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower decided to keep her name secret to the stranger, at least for now.
He had the potential to be dangerous, she could tell from her training. But the fact he hadn't attacked her yet was definitely something to consider.
She was still shaken by the roar, but she stayed focused.

She lowered her dagger the tiniest bit. "Why have you disturbed me, Eli Fox?" she inquired, piercing gray eyes searching Eli.
@Risingflames @Lightshadow101 @raven12490 @Moonpelt @Lynxloverdafirst

Wildflower decided to keep her name secret to the stranger, at least for now.
He had the potential to be dangerous, she could tell from her training. But the fact he hadn't attacked her yet was definitely something to consider.
She was still shaken by the roar, but she stayed focused.

She lowered her dagger the tiniest bit. "Why have you disturbed me, Eli Fox?" she inquired, piercing gray eyes searching Eli.
@Risingflames @raven12490 @Moonpelt @Lynxloverdafirst @Hazepaw

"Well, I can tell you don't trust me. Why should I trust you, if you can't trust me"

"Well, I can tell you don't trust me. Why should I trust you, if you can't trust me"
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

He had a point. Wildflower acknowledged this, scowling. Carefully, she put the dagger back in the scabbard and lowered her wings. Not looking away, she took off the scabbard, and kicked it into a notch behind her.

This Eli Fox character might answer her now. Reluctantly, she lowered her guard. "Now," Wildflower said smoothly, "Why have you come up my tree, come in here, and wake me up, of all things. I used to know people who wouldn't have tried to talk it out like I did."
@Lightshadow101

He had a point. Wildflower acknowledged this, scowling. Carefully, she put the dagger back in the scabbard and lowered her wings. Not looking away, she took off the scabbard, and kicked it into a notch behind her.

This Eli Fox character might answer her now. Reluctantly, she lowered her guard. "Now," Wildflower said smoothly, "Why have you come up my tree, come in here, and wake me up, of all things. I used to know people who wouldn't have tried to talk it out like I did."

"I have been wandering this forest for almost two years without human contact. Or something like human... And I saw your oversized wings, and thought it might be a person."

"I have been wandering this forest for almost two years without human contact. Or something like human... And I saw your oversized wings, and thought it might be a person."
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Hazepaw (Miyu doesn't completely roar..... She howls very wolf like, It's only laced with a lion's roar and a hint of a dragon's screech) @Lightshadow101 @raven12490 @Moonpelt @Lynxloverdafirst

Miyu stopped and sat down with growl to herself, Letting out another wolf howl laced with a lion's roar and a hint of a dragon's screech before laying down and rolling onto her side. She was hungry and wanted nothing more then to curl up with a full stomach.
She lightly nibbled on some of the grass, At least that'd quiet her rumbling belly for the time being.
@Hazepaw (Miyu doesn't completely roar..... She howls very wolf like, It's only laced with a lion's roar and a hint of a dragon's screech) @Lightshadow101 @raven12490 @Moonpelt @Lynxloverdafirst

Miyu stopped and sat down with growl to herself, Letting out another wolf howl laced with a lion's roar and a hint of a dragon's screech before laying down and rolling onto her side. She was hungry and wanted nothing more then to curl up with a full stomach.
She lightly nibbled on some of the grass, At least that'd quiet her rumbling belly for the time being.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13