Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private rp with Vanadium
1 2
@Vanadium [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221934/22193328_350.png?mtime=VvxvbwACprI.png[/img] feel free to not match reply length. even one liners are fine with me as long as its enough to reply to. ;o; from behind rocks, soft, pale, tiny eyes open, and firey colored wings open as a fae wakes from the noise of the pattering the rain against marble. then really waking her up once a strike of lightning cracks the air like a whip, sending her at least a few inches into the air in surprise. when she lands, shes careful not to hit the glowing egg neath her, a frown forming under her mask as she checks it carefully. nudging it, and giving a soft coo. She had to flee from her last den. dragons had came too close for comfort after all. a pack of mirrors to be exact. but where she was now, may just be as, or even more of a threat then the last place.
@Vanadium
22193328_350.png?mtime=VvxvbwACprI.png
feel free to not match reply length. even one liners are fine with me as long as its enough to reply to. ;o;

from behind rocks, soft, pale, tiny eyes open, and firey colored wings open as a fae wakes from the noise of the pattering the rain against marble. then really waking her up once a strike of lightning cracks the air like a whip, sending her at least a few inches into the air in surprise. when she lands, shes careful not to hit the glowing egg neath her, a frown forming under her mask as she checks it carefully. nudging it, and giving a soft coo.
She had to flee from her last den. dragons had came too close for comfort after all. a pack of mirrors to be exact. but where she was now, may just be as, or even more of a threat then the last place.
@Redamancy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19196922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191970/19196922_350.png[/img] [/url] - At the sound of thunder, Voltstrike's head snapped up. He'd been scavenging around for plant life native to Light's domain, as they were useful in spells and sold for a pretty penny. Flicking his frills free of water, the fae decided to abandon his search for now. He'd collected a fair bit as it was, and the storm seemed to be picking up. - Over the sound of spattering rain, Volt twitched his head again. He could have sworn he'd heard something. - Flitting from broken pillar to shattered block, the brightly-clad fae followed the sound to its source. Perching on a pile of rubble, he cocked his head and blinked down at the other dragon. - It wasn't often that those untouched by the Variance wandered into this patch of the Hewn City, and even less often were they carrying eggs with them. - After a moment's consideration, Volt hopped closer, announcing his presence with a questioning chirp.
@Redamancy

19196922_350.png

- At the sound of thunder, Voltstrike's head snapped up. He'd been scavenging around for plant life native to Light's domain, as they were useful in spells and sold for a pretty penny. Flicking his frills free of water, the fae decided to abandon his search for now. He'd collected a fair bit as it was, and the storm seemed to be picking up.
- Over the sound of spattering rain, Volt twitched his head again. He could have sworn he'd heard something.
- Flitting from broken pillar to shattered block, the brightly-clad fae followed the sound to its source. Perching on a pile of rubble, he cocked his head and blinked down at the other dragon.
- It wasn't often that those untouched by the Variance wandered into this patch of the Hewn City, and even less often were they carrying eggs with them.
- After a moment's consideration, Volt hopped closer, announcing his presence with a questioning chirp.
@Redamancy
Sounds good.
SEE YOU~
@Redamancy
Sounds good.
SEE YOU~
@vanadium **** it ill reply now
@vanadium **** it ill reply now
@vanadium [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/221934/22193328p.png[/img][/center] The fae had jumped again like that chirp was another blast of lightning. her head whipping towards the sound, scales, feathers, and fills fanning out to try to make herself look bigger. her long tail wrapping around her young egg. "s-stay back!" she hisses. though, it sounds kinda pathetic.. she was scared. she wasnt too good at defending herself AND an egg at the same time after all. not to mention, her body was overly lanky now. she hasnt had the time to grab even a snack apart from a wandering firefly, or the such. she begins to back up, carefully pushing the egg out of the nest with her foot like shes seen pearlcatchers do with their prized pearl. it was actually a tricky skill, but it [i]was[/i] helpful.
@vanadium
22193328p.png
The fae had jumped again like that chirp was another blast of lightning. her head whipping towards the sound, scales, feathers, and fills fanning out to try to make herself look bigger. her long tail wrapping around her young egg. "s-stay back!" she hisses. though, it sounds kinda pathetic.. she was scared. she wasnt too good at defending herself AND an egg at the same time after all. not to mention, her body was overly lanky now. she hasnt had the time to grab even a snack apart from a wandering firefly, or the such.
she begins to back up, carefully pushing the egg out of the nest with her foot like shes seen pearlcatchers do with their prized pearl. it was actually a tricky skill, but it was helpful.
@Redamancy [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/191970/19196922p.png[/img][/center] - At the other fae's reaction, Volt stopped and sat back on his haunches. He wrapped his tail around his legs and arranged his frills into a display that was meant to be reassuring and nonthreatening. "I did not mean to cause you alarm my apologies for doing so. I'm Voltstrike." - He cut himself off there, figuring that launching into the rest of what he'd wanted to say probably wasn't the best idea, considering his default mode of speech was extremely rapid-fire and could almost certainly be seen as fairly aggressive, given the circumstances. - He continued trying to look as harmless as possible, letting his wings fall slightly open and out. He hoped the other fae wouldn't attack. He wasn't any good with fighting. (reply whenever you have a chance~)
@Redamancy
19196922p.png

- At the other fae's reaction, Volt stopped and sat back on his haunches. He wrapped his tail around his legs and arranged his frills into a display that was meant to be reassuring and nonthreatening. "I did not mean to cause you alarm my apologies for doing so. I'm Voltstrike."
- He cut himself off there, figuring that launching into the rest of what he'd wanted to say probably wasn't the best idea, considering his default mode of speech was extremely rapid-fire and could almost certainly be seen as fairly aggressive, given the circumstances.
- He continued trying to look as harmless as possible, letting his wings fall slightly open and out. He hoped the other fae wouldn't attack. He wasn't any good with fighting.

(reply whenever you have a chance~)
@vanadium ok going to bed now before i get in shit [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/221934/22193328p.png[/img][/center] She makes a small huffs, moving the egg back into its position, and crawling back around it before shielding it with her wing. she didnt like the idea that another dragon was here, but. at least it wasn't attacking. she bites her cheeks, debating in her own mind for a moment before she gestures with her head to come under the protective pillar from the rain. "go over there. you dont wanna get sick.." she grumbles "im Nonpareil."
@vanadium ok going to bed now before i get in ****
22193328p.png

She makes a small huffs, moving the egg back into its position, and crawling back around it before shielding it with her wing. she didnt like the idea that another dragon was here, but. at least it wasn't attacking. she bites her cheeks, debating in her own mind for a moment before she gestures with her head to come under the protective pillar from the rain. "go over there. you dont wanna get sick.." she grumbles
"im Nonpareil."
@Redamancy [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/191970/19196922p.png[/img][/center] - Voltstrike started to head where the other fae directed, then paused. He undid his cape and, after showing that there was nothing else there, tossed it towards the newcomer. "For the egg." He then scampered into shelter, figuring it was wise to just do what the strange fae said. He was already in contact with Heartbleed, who he figured was probably best for handling this situation. - In the meantime, he simply settled down and kept an eye out.
@Redamancy
19196922p.png

- Voltstrike started to head where the other fae directed, then paused. He undid his cape and, after showing that there was nothing else there, tossed it towards the newcomer. "For the egg." He then scampered into shelter, figuring it was wise to just do what the strange fae said. He was already in contact with Heartbleed, who he figured was probably best for handling this situation.
- In the meantime, he simply settled down and kept an eye out.
[center]@vanadium oh god, i cant get over marvas shenanigans this year [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/221934/22193328p.png[/img][/center] she shirks back when the fabrics thrown over, her neck stretching to it to sniff it before wrapping the egg up in it, and sitting back down. it appears shes calmed down significantly, as her fins lays across her neck now, and shoulders are untensed. she keeps her own eyes on him still though. still not trusting this male whats so ever. in a few minutes, another crack shakes the air, and shes sent flying towards him, a squeak in her throat, and frills drooping. shes terrified of storms..
@vanadium
oh god, i cant get over marvas shenanigans this year
22193328p.png
she shirks back when the fabrics thrown over, her neck stretching to it to sniff it before wrapping the egg up in it, and sitting back down. it appears shes calmed down significantly, as her fins lays across her neck now, and shoulders are untensed. she keeps her own eyes on him still though. still not trusting this male whats so ever.
in a few minutes, another crack shakes the air, and shes sent flying towards him, a squeak in her throat, and frills drooping. shes terrified of storms..
@Redamancy (it's so glorious oh my god) [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/191970/19196922p.png[/img][/center] - Volt had just settled down, tucking his paws under his chest, when another thunderclap sounded and he was smacked in the face with the other fae's wing. Jerking back, he extended his neck fully out of surprise. He hadn't been expecting that reaction. - Then again, he was Lightning. He never really noticed storms. - Volt just blinked at the other fae, not sure what to do about this. After a pause, he said, "... Should we move the egg over here then?"
@Redamancy
(it's so glorious oh my god)
19196922p.png

- Volt had just settled down, tucking his paws under his chest, when another thunderclap sounded and he was smacked in the face with the other fae's wing. Jerking back, he extended his neck fully out of surprise. He hadn't been expecting that reaction.
- Then again, he was Lightning. He never really noticed storms.
- Volt just blinked at the other fae, not sure what to do about this. After a pause, he said, "... Should we move the egg over here then?"
1 2