Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 HTTYD Roleplay with Jenkow
@Jenkow HAI!! :'3 World building if you don't mind :P

Jade laughed softly and then let out a small scream as SnowField took a dive towards the open water.
"Snow!! No!! I don't want a bath again today!!" Jade shouted at her dragon, Who pulled up and lightly brushing the waters' surface with her claws.

SnowField landed on the shore of the enormous lake, Seeming to purr softly at her rider.
"SnowField. I swear, That was one scare I could have gone without....." Jade mumbled, Slipping off her dragon and taking off her boots.
She turned her boots upside down, Letting bits of underwater plant life fall out of them and onto the ground.
"And now my socks are soaked Snow!! Why'd you have to dive into the lake with me still on your back??" Jade asked curiously, Only getting a rumble of a purr in reply.

Jade shook her head lightly and sighed, Slipping her boots back on and taking her (Fake) fur-lined jacket off before tying it around her waist by the sleeves and shivering as a very slight breeze picked up and made her colder then she already was.

SnowField seemed to whimper in worry, But Jade shook her head and lightly pat the Albino Night Fury on the head.
"I'm alright Snow, I'm alright." Jade said softly
@Jenkow HAI!! :'3 World building if you don't mind :P

Jade laughed softly and then let out a small scream as SnowField took a dive towards the open water.
"Snow!! No!! I don't want a bath again today!!" Jade shouted at her dragon, Who pulled up and lightly brushing the waters' surface with her claws.

SnowField landed on the shore of the enormous lake, Seeming to purr softly at her rider.
"SnowField. I swear, That was one scare I could have gone without....." Jade mumbled, Slipping off her dragon and taking off her boots.
She turned her boots upside down, Letting bits of underwater plant life fall out of them and onto the ground.
"And now my socks are soaked Snow!! Why'd you have to dive into the lake with me still on your back??" Jade asked curiously, Only getting a rumble of a purr in reply.

Jade shook her head lightly and sighed, Slipping her boots back on and taking her (Fake) fur-lined jacket off before tying it around her waist by the sleeves and shivering as a very slight breeze picked up and made her colder then she already was.

SnowField seemed to whimper in worry, But Jade shook her head and lightly pat the Albino Night Fury on the head.
"I'm alright Snow, I'm alright." Jade said softly
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png