Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone join me?
1 2
Hello!!

I'm in a couple group roleplays and they're kinda on the slow side.

So, I'd like to start up a 1x1 roleplay with someone!!

I'm in dozens of fandoms ranging from Harry Potter to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to (Rather unknown fandoms like: ) Code Lyoko

I don't mind making up a world as we go along either.
I'm perfectly okay with just making up a character and throwing them into a world!

So, Will anyone join me??
Hello!!

I'm in a couple group roleplays and they're kinda on the slow side.

So, I'd like to start up a 1x1 roleplay with someone!!

I'm in dozens of fandoms ranging from Harry Potter to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to (Rather unknown fandoms like: ) Code Lyoko

I don't mind making up a world as we go along either.
I'm perfectly okay with just making up a character and throwing them into a world!

So, Will anyone join me??
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames I'd be interested! What specifically would you be looking for? romance, fantasy, sci-fi, other? c: i'm fine with basically anything, and i'm in quite a few fandoms myself, such as mlp, dr. who(up to a point), rwby, hp(a little), x-men(a little) andmore, so whatever you want to do i should be ok to jump in and adapt c:
@RisingFlames I'd be interested! What specifically would you be looking for? romance, fantasy, sci-fi, other? c: i'm fine with basically anything, and i'm in quite a few fandoms myself, such as mlp, dr. who(up to a point), rwby, hp(a little), x-men(a little) andmore, so whatever you want to do i should be ok to jump in and adapt c:
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

Whoo!!
MLP!!! XD

Really, I'm up for anything myself.
I've just been feeling kinda eh lately (An odd empty feeling in my gut really. Can't really explain it other then it feels as though I'm missing something really important to me or something .-. It's quite odd) so I want to try to help get my mind off of it with roleplay.

'Course, That doesn't mean I'll abandon it as soon as I'm back to feeling normal :'3

So, Really, I'm up for anything so long as it follows the standard FR rules and the basic rules of RP (No god-moding, No Mary/Gary-sues, Blah blah blah.....)

Though, I'm in a good 20 different fandoms so listing them all is a hassle....

A couple others are MLP (Gen 4 only....) OUAT (*rants about the last ending for the most recent episode*) Pokemon, Digimon, Warriors Cats, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan, and HTTYD
@Jenkow

Whoo!!
MLP!!! XD

Really, I'm up for anything myself.
I've just been feeling kinda eh lately (An odd empty feeling in my gut really. Can't really explain it other then it feels as though I'm missing something really important to me or something .-. It's quite odd) so I want to try to help get my mind off of it with roleplay.

'Course, That doesn't mean I'll abandon it as soon as I'm back to feeling normal :'3

So, Really, I'm up for anything so long as it follows the standard FR rules and the basic rules of RP (No god-moding, No Mary/Gary-sues, Blah blah blah.....)

Though, I'm in a good 20 different fandoms so listing them all is a hassle....

A couple others are MLP (Gen 4 only....) OUAT (*rants about the last ending for the most recent episode*) Pokemon, Digimon, Warriors Cats, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan, and HTTYD
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
@RisingFlames that's ok! Hopefully I can get you to feeling better!
Wanna try out a hhtyd rp then? C: the only one I've seen on here that I tried to participate in was kinda hit and miss, and moved very rapidly with most people posting 2 to 3 sentence replies, but it's definitely one I'd love to rp
@RisingFlames that's ok! Hopefully I can get you to feeling better!
Wanna try out a hhtyd rp then? C: the only one I've seen on here that I tried to participate in was kinda hit and miss, and moved very rapidly with most people posting 2 to 3 sentence replies, but it's definitely one I'd love to rp
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

I tried to join one as well (Wait, Were you there?? .-.) and it was too fast for me ^^;

But yeah, We could try out a HTTYD one!
Granted, I have several characters for it and a good half of them have either a night fury, a made up day fury (Night fury, Only in brighter colors) or a night fury hybrid........ *nervous laughter*
@Jenkow

I tried to join one as well (Wait, Were you there?? .-.) and it was too fast for me ^^;

But yeah, We could try out a HTTYD one!
Granted, I have several characters for it and a good half of them have either a night fury, a made up day fury (Night fury, Only in brighter colors) or a night fury hybrid........ *nervous laughter*
@RisingFlames haha I don't know? Ito possible xP
Would we be dragons or dragon tamers? C:
And yea, I have one character but it's a human with a dragon counterpart, and I can easily come up with another depending on what you wanna do c:
Would you like to post a character?
Also, I'd be fine with a night fury that isn't toothless, or a hybrid or day fury! I may hybrid a dragon as well if we go that route, or I might now, depends on how I develop the character xP
@RisingFlames haha I don't know? Ito possible xP
Would we be dragons or dragon tamers? C:
And yea, I have one character but it's a human with a dragon counterpart, and I can easily come up with another depending on what you wanna do c:
Would you like to post a character?
Also, I'd be fine with a night fury that isn't toothless, or a hybrid or day fury! I may hybrid a dragon as well if we go that route, or I might now, depends on how I develop the character xP
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow (Can the roleplay be set in a more modern time?? Just for a bit more familiarity??)

Well, If we were doing the tamers then wouldn't there be dragon interaction as well anyway??

I'll just go with an Albino Night Fury then ^^;

I don't really care what character you use, As I have a friend who has a character who split half her soul with her dragon...... So, They're both able to turn human or dragon. :P

I WOULDN'T USE TOOTHLESS!!!

TOOTHLESS IS TOO ADORABLE AND I'D GET HIS PERSONALITY ALL WRONG!!!! ;^;

AnnnnnnyWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay................

Give me a couple moments and I'll have a character sorted out
Fair warning though, I don't do all that well with detail...
The forums help out as I feel as though I have to add more though so there's that..... *nervous, unsure of my skills, laughter*

I'll be using a Dragon Tamer/Rider though.

Name: Jade Lite
Personality: Jade's a shy girl who's vastly loyal to those she considers friends and family. Jade doesn't exactly like conflict, And does her best to keep it from happening in whatever way she can and though she's normally rather sweet and caring don't get her mad. What ever you do. Don't. Get. Jade. Mad. You WILL die unless you give her chocolate
Mother: Senka Lite (Dead)
Father: 'Ike' Lite (Also dead)
Siblings: None

Appearance: Long, Pitch black, hair that's normally kept up in a braid while riding or just walking around, Dark jade green eyes that always seem to have a sort of cheerful brightness to them, The faded blue jeans she wears are worn and somewhat torn at the ends, She wears a (FAKE) fur-lined jacket over a dark purple long sleeve even in the summer, Her boots are heavily mud stained and seemed to have been white at one point. She stands at around 5'7 and has a couple scars on her face. Her skin tone is a tan color.

Dragon: An Albino Night Fury by the name of SnowField (Snow)

Bio/History: (I suck at this so I'm not even going to try!! ;~; I sorry.....)

Name: SnowField (Snow)
Personality: Snow's rather overprotective, Caring, and Kind towards those she knows while being a bit hostile and rude to those she doesn't. However, Once someone takes the time to actually get to know SnowField, They'll see that she's nothing more then a sweet dragon who loves making others (Especially her rider) smile when they're upset
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None that she knows of
Race: Night Fury

Appearance: Pure white scales with red streaks on her ears (Err.... Fins?? The ones on the top of her head!!) her eyes are a, slightly icy, redish pink and she's a bit small for being a Night Fury

Rider: Jade Lite

Bio/History: (Again, I suck at this and the few times I have gotten it to work have sucked. I sorry..... ;~; )
@Jenkow (Can the roleplay be set in a more modern time?? Just for a bit more familiarity??)

Well, If we were doing the tamers then wouldn't there be dragon interaction as well anyway??

I'll just go with an Albino Night Fury then ^^;

I don't really care what character you use, As I have a friend who has a character who split half her soul with her dragon...... So, They're both able to turn human or dragon. :P

I WOULDN'T USE TOOTHLESS!!!

TOOTHLESS IS TOO ADORABLE AND I'D GET HIS PERSONALITY ALL WRONG!!!! ;^;

AnnnnnnyWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay................

Give me a couple moments and I'll have a character sorted out
Fair warning though, I don't do all that well with detail...
The forums help out as I feel as though I have to add more though so there's that..... *nervous, unsure of my skills, laughter*

I'll be using a Dragon Tamer/Rider though.

Name: Jade Lite
Personality: Jade's a shy girl who's vastly loyal to those she considers friends and family. Jade doesn't exactly like conflict, And does her best to keep it from happening in whatever way she can and though she's normally rather sweet and caring don't get her mad. What ever you do. Don't. Get. Jade. Mad. You WILL die unless you give her chocolate
Mother: Senka Lite (Dead)
Father: 'Ike' Lite (Also dead)
Siblings: None

Appearance: Long, Pitch black, hair that's normally kept up in a braid while riding or just walking around, Dark jade green eyes that always seem to have a sort of cheerful brightness to them, The faded blue jeans she wears are worn and somewhat torn at the ends, She wears a (FAKE) fur-lined jacket over a dark purple long sleeve even in the summer, Her boots are heavily mud stained and seemed to have been white at one point. She stands at around 5'7 and has a couple scars on her face. Her skin tone is a tan color.

Dragon: An Albino Night Fury by the name of SnowField (Snow)

Bio/History: (I suck at this so I'm not even going to try!! ;~; I sorry.....)

Name: SnowField (Snow)
Personality: Snow's rather overprotective, Caring, and Kind towards those she knows while being a bit hostile and rude to those she doesn't. However, Once someone takes the time to actually get to know SnowField, They'll see that she's nothing more then a sweet dragon who loves making others (Especially her rider) smile when they're upset
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None that she knows of
Race: Night Fury

Appearance: Pure white scales with red streaks on her ears (Err.... Fins?? The ones on the top of her head!!) her eyes are a, slightly icy, redish pink and she's a bit small for being a Night Fury

Rider: Jade Lite

Bio/History: (Again, I suck at this and the few times I have gotten it to work have sucked. I sorry..... ;~; )
@RisingFlames that works! And yea there would be dragon interaction I just wasn't sure if you meant no humans or humans ;^^
I'll have my character posted before I sleep, but it may be a bit xP
@RisingFlames that works! And yea there would be dragon interaction I just wasn't sure if you meant no humans or humans ;^^
I'll have my character posted before I sleep, but it may be a bit xP
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

Hahaha~

No worries.
Take your time.

I have to go now anyway XD
@Jenkow

Hahaha~

No worries.
Take your time.

I have to go now anyway XD
@RisingFlames ugh when I went to bed fr was down x.X
Anyways! Here's to my character!!

Name: Skylar, goes by Sky
Parents: none
Siblings: none
Perosnality: Sky is a rather soft spoken boy, coming off as shy though he can be rather outgoing at times, even being sarcastic and aggressive if pushed far enough. He is closer to SilverFang than he is to anyone else, or any other dragon. He is hesitant to trust other dragons because of his past.
Appearance: sky is 6'1" and has been told he isn't done growing yet. He has a mop of shaggy dirty blonde hair that curls sometimes around his face. He has to wear an eyepatch because of his injury, as he has a scar stretching from his hairline to his jaw on the left side of his face, as well as a few on his forearms. He is rather scrawny, but has some muscle definition to him if you look close enough. His remaining eye is light green, with a couple flecks of dark green in them. He usually wears dark blue jeans with a light grey shirt and a black hooded with black combat boots that look worn down. (Since I never mentioned I was fine with a modern theme, Im going to put him in modern clothes and let you know I'm a-ok with that idea!)
History: Sky's family was always reclusive, living in the woods and making a living off selling lumber. Sky was always a daydreamer, and when he was little he was told to go get some spare twigs and be helpful. He came across a small razorwhip in a trap and ran to help it out. The small dragon, of course, was scared and tried to lash out but when he finally freed the dragon it ran off and hid, and when Sky stood up he came face to face with a timberjack. The dragon, obviously scared by his presence, began attacking and took out his eye before the small razorwhip came back and tried to help, effectively making the timberjack run off, in the direction of sky's family.
Sky and Sil have been together ever since.

Name: SilverFang, often gets called Sil
Personality: Sil is very protective of sky and will lash out at anything she thinks is a threat. She is sweet if you gain her trust, though, and is often times like a giant teddy bear to Sky, acting very cat-like when they're alone, often asking for him to rub her belly.
Appearance: Sil looks like a normal razorwhip, though she has some claw marks on her forearms as well as some down the silver scales on her sides. Her eyes are a normal green and she tries to never cry as to keep from hurting sky.
History: being caught as a two year old, Sil had a distrust of humans and anything human related until Sky came along and saved her without thinking about what she might do to him. She ran off, intent to never look back until she heard his screams, and decided that he was worth saving from the large dragon.
@RisingFlames ugh when I went to bed fr was down x.X
Anyways! Here's to my character!!

Name: Skylar, goes by Sky
Parents: none
Siblings: none
Perosnality: Sky is a rather soft spoken boy, coming off as shy though he can be rather outgoing at times, even being sarcastic and aggressive if pushed far enough. He is closer to SilverFang than he is to anyone else, or any other dragon. He is hesitant to trust other dragons because of his past.
Appearance: sky is 6'1" and has been told he isn't done growing yet. He has a mop of shaggy dirty blonde hair that curls sometimes around his face. He has to wear an eyepatch because of his injury, as he has a scar stretching from his hairline to his jaw on the left side of his face, as well as a few on his forearms. He is rather scrawny, but has some muscle definition to him if you look close enough. His remaining eye is light green, with a couple flecks of dark green in them. He usually wears dark blue jeans with a light grey shirt and a black hooded with black combat boots that look worn down. (Since I never mentioned I was fine with a modern theme, Im going to put him in modern clothes and let you know I'm a-ok with that idea!)
History: Sky's family was always reclusive, living in the woods and making a living off selling lumber. Sky was always a daydreamer, and when he was little he was told to go get some spare twigs and be helpful. He came across a small razorwhip in a trap and ran to help it out. The small dragon, of course, was scared and tried to lash out but when he finally freed the dragon it ran off and hid, and when Sky stood up he came face to face with a timberjack. The dragon, obviously scared by his presence, began attacking and took out his eye before the small razorwhip came back and tried to help, effectively making the timberjack run off, in the direction of sky's family.
Sky and Sil have been together ever since.

Name: SilverFang, often gets called Sil
Personality: Sil is very protective of sky and will lash out at anything she thinks is a threat. She is sweet if you gain her trust, though, and is often times like a giant teddy bear to Sky, acting very cat-like when they're alone, often asking for him to rub her belly.
Appearance: Sil looks like a normal razorwhip, though she has some claw marks on her forearms as well as some down the silver scales on her sides. Her eyes are a normal green and she tries to never cry as to keep from hurting sky.
History: being caught as a two year old, Sil had a distrust of humans and anything human related until Sky came along and saved her without thinking about what she might do to him. She ran off, intent to never look back until she heard his screams, and decided that he was worth saving from the large dragon.
3qKDKeH.png
1 2