Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@DragonDraws This still open? I don't usually do Rps with dragons, but... I wanna try to buff my rping skills with dergs. X3 And I'm bored.
@DragonDraws This still open? I don't usually do Rps with dragons, but... I wanna try to buff my rping skills with dergs. X3 And I'm bored.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@StarlineRose

Yes, ping everyone :3

@DragonLover

Of course! Its hardly gotten started, so feel free!
@StarlineRose

Yes, ping everyone :3

@DragonLover

Of course! Its hardly gotten started, so feel free!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @CrimsonAero

(OOC: Please note that all biases present in my writing are those of my character. I StarlineRose, have no bias against anyone's flight, breed, etc. I like to challenge myself by presenting a character to write with views very different from my own. If something Tigerseye says offends you to an unreasonable extent, do PM me and you will receive an apology and I will happily edit her lines.)

Tigerseye watched the dragons in the clearing from her hiding place in the brush, the Skydancer had taken to the air and left the Mirror hatchling alone with the Coatl, only bothering to toss it a bit of jerky before making an exit.
Coatls are dangerous. Tigerseye though with a grimace.
Coatls are unpredictable. If this one is anything like the last one I encountered...
Tigerseye shook the thought from her mind, just the memory of the incident reminded her of the wound along her side.
I beg to the Shadowbinder that it doesn't become infected... Maybe she shouldn't have patrolled so close to the border between the lands of Shadow and Plague, if there was anything that was likely to get her would infected, it was exploring the Scarred Wastelands. That was where she had seen the hatchling at first, it had seen some prey wandering on the border and had given chase, quickly becoming lost in the dark beneath the Tangled Wood's crowded trees. She had followed him all this way, keeping an eye on him but not letting herself be seen, in case his clan came looking for him.
She still felt worried, even though someone else was watching him now. No, MORE worried. Tigerseye didn't trust this new dragon one little bit. Taking care to stay out of the hatchling 's range of heat vision, she decided to follow from the underbrush, just make sure he stayed safe.
After all, he was one of her own kind, that made them family.
@DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @CrimsonAero

(OOC: Please note that all biases present in my writing are those of my character. I StarlineRose, have no bias against anyone's flight, breed, etc. I like to challenge myself by presenting a character to write with views very different from my own. If something Tigerseye says offends you to an unreasonable extent, do PM me and you will receive an apology and I will happily edit her lines.)

Tigerseye watched the dragons in the clearing from her hiding place in the brush, the Skydancer had taken to the air and left the Mirror hatchling alone with the Coatl, only bothering to toss it a bit of jerky before making an exit.
Coatls are dangerous. Tigerseye though with a grimace.
Coatls are unpredictable. If this one is anything like the last one I encountered...
Tigerseye shook the thought from her mind, just the memory of the incident reminded her of the wound along her side.
I beg to the Shadowbinder that it doesn't become infected... Maybe she shouldn't have patrolled so close to the border between the lands of Shadow and Plague, if there was anything that was likely to get her would infected, it was exploring the Scarred Wastelands. That was where she had seen the hatchling at first, it had seen some prey wandering on the border and had given chase, quickly becoming lost in the dark beneath the Tangled Wood's crowded trees. She had followed him all this way, keeping an eye on him but not letting herself be seen, in case his clan came looking for him.
She still felt worried, even though someone else was watching him now. No, MORE worried. Tigerseye didn't trust this new dragon one little bit. Taking care to stay out of the hatchling 's range of heat vision, she decided to follow from the underbrush, just make sure he stayed safe.
After all, he was one of her own kind, that made them family.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@CivElynBird @CrimsonAero @DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @StarlineRose @Toriel
Voluptus sat on the ground, unsure of what to do. The plague dragon was alone now. All the adults he had encountered were gone. The mirror then realized that he was completely lost. He had no idea where his clan was. How would he get back, the hatchling wondered.
@CivElynBird @CrimsonAero @DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @StarlineRose @Toriel
Voluptus sat on the ground, unsure of what to do. The plague dragon was alone now. All the adults he had encountered were gone. The mirror then realized that he was completely lost. He had no idea where his clan was. How would he get back, the hatchling wondered.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
((@CrimsonAero @Toriel @Grelleth @DragonDraws @CivElynBird @StarlineRose @DragonLover))

Oceana's head jerked when she heard a loud snap coming from somewhere nearby. Her ears perked, she lowered her head and stalked forward, towards the source of the sound. Very faintly in the shadows of the underbrush were glints of crystalline fur and feathers. Skydancer then. With a low growl rumbling in her throat, she reached the other dragon, towering above him, the icy rune above her head casting a slight glow over him. Beneath her helmet her eyes glittered with suspicion and her jaws parted as she spoke.

"Who are you, and why are you here?"
((@CrimsonAero @Toriel @Grelleth @DragonDraws @CivElynBird @StarlineRose @DragonLover))

Oceana's head jerked when she heard a loud snap coming from somewhere nearby. Her ears perked, she lowered her head and stalked forward, towards the source of the sound. Very faintly in the shadows of the underbrush were glints of crystalline fur and feathers. Skydancer then. With a low growl rumbling in her throat, she reached the other dragon, towering above him, the icy rune above her head casting a slight glow over him. Beneath her helmet her eyes glittered with suspicion and her jaws parted as she spoke.

"Who are you, and why are you here?"
pVhWnFy.png
@DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @StarlineRose @CrimsonAero

Valda blinked. "Oh, uh you see... my clan sent me to scout for any suspicious behavior. I'm sure you know of the losses the gods face, and our Shadowbinder has experienced severe loss, so I'm looking for the thief!" He blurted, shrugging. He looked at her blue eyes. "Say, you don't belong to Shadow. What are YOU doing here?" He asked with narrow eyes.
@DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @StarlineRose @CrimsonAero

Valda blinked. "Oh, uh you see... my clan sent me to scout for any suspicious behavior. I'm sure you know of the losses the gods face, and our Shadowbinder has experienced severe loss, so I'm looking for the thief!" He blurted, shrugging. He looked at her blue eyes. "Say, you don't belong to Shadow. What are YOU doing here?" He asked with narrow eyes.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Oceana relaxed a little at the skydancer's response. So he's looking for the thieves too... However, at his last remark she tensed up again and gave another low growl.

"This is my home, I can go where I please within the Grove. And I'm looking for the thieves as well, not only have they stolen from the Icewarden and Shadowbinder, but they have stolen from my clan, too."

Her massive tail lashed in anger, and a small puff of icy mist puffed out her nose.

Oceana relaxed a little at the skydancer's response. So he's looking for the thieves too... However, at his last remark she tensed up again and gave another low growl.

"This is my home, I can go where I please within the Grove. And I'm looking for the thieves as well, not only have they stolen from the Icewarden and Shadowbinder, but they have stolen from my clan, too."

Her massive tail lashed in anger, and a small puff of icy mist puffed out her nose.
pVhWnFy.png

Tigerseye waited a few minutes after the Coatl had left, waiting to see what the Mirror hatchling would do next. Poor thing, judging from its expression, it had only just realized how lost it was, and all alone, too. She wondered if she could lead it back to its clan, or at least back to the Wasteland, but these days there was so much tension between the Flights, the last thing she wanted was to get caught with another Flight's missing hatchling.
Perhaps she could lead it back, she would get close enough for it to see her heat against the cold of the dark forest, and perhaps it would follow her, she could lead it back without the risk of being caught near it.
That was too unpredictable of a plan, as far as she knew, he could become distracted by a firefly and go running off in another direction.
Speaking of unpredictable, what was the Coatl up to? Why had they been here? What for? Tigerseye wanted so badly to investigate, but there was no way she was leaving this hatchling on its own, in the Tangled Wood, no less.

Well. She had spent enough time sitting in the bushes. She decided on a plan of action. Tigerseye untangled her wingpiece from some nearby brambles and sauntered into the clearing, clearing her throat for the Mirror's attention.

Tigerseye waited a few minutes after the Coatl had left, waiting to see what the Mirror hatchling would do next. Poor thing, judging from its expression, it had only just realized how lost it was, and all alone, too. She wondered if she could lead it back to its clan, or at least back to the Wasteland, but these days there was so much tension between the Flights, the last thing she wanted was to get caught with another Flight's missing hatchling.
Perhaps she could lead it back, she would get close enough for it to see her heat against the cold of the dark forest, and perhaps it would follow her, she could lead it back without the risk of being caught near it.
That was too unpredictable of a plan, as far as she knew, he could become distracted by a firefly and go running off in another direction.
Speaking of unpredictable, what was the Coatl up to? Why had they been here? What for? Tigerseye wanted so badly to investigate, but there was no way she was leaving this hatchling on its own, in the Tangled Wood, no less.

Well. She had spent enough time sitting in the bushes. She decided on a plan of action. Tigerseye untangled her wingpiece from some nearby brambles and sauntered into the clearing, clearing her throat for the Mirror's attention.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Voluptus was about to get up and perhaps look for something to chase when something showed up in his heat vision. It was dragon shaped. The sound of a throat being cleared was heard. The hatchling turned around to see a mirror. The hatchling let out a squeak, then asked "who you?"
Voluptus was about to get up and perhaps look for something to chase when something showed up in his heat vision. It was dragon shaped. The sound of a throat being cleared was heard. The hatchling turned around to see a mirror. The hatchling let out a squeak, then asked "who you?"
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @StarlineRose
Starboard sighed. Of course the chance of the trap working had been about fifty fifty, but she had been hoping. "Great," she grumbled out loud. She had already used up some of her ice "powers" to summon Archipelago and if she had to fight anyone she couldn't use anymore of it. She took to to air once more. She didn't want to give up her hunt for any possible thieves but her friend was very important to her. The. The glint of scales caught her eye. It was a huge dragon, most likely an imperial. She growled under her breath. A surprise attack would be best of she was to get any information out of them. She closed her wings and dived down, readying her freezing slash.
@DragonDraws @DragonLover @Emordnilap @Toriel @Grelleth @CivElynBird @StarlineRose
Starboard sighed. Of course the chance of the trap working had been about fifty fifty, but she had been hoping. "Great," she grumbled out loud. She had already used up some of her ice "powers" to summon Archipelago and if she had to fight anyone she couldn't use anymore of it. She took to to air once more. She didn't want to give up her hunt for any possible thieves but her friend was very important to her. The. The glint of scales caught her eye. It was a huge dragon, most likely an imperial. She growled under her breath. A surprise attack would be best of she was to get any information out of them. She closed her wings and dived down, readying her freezing slash.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34