Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Toriel @Emordnilap @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo))

Valda looked excitedly at the water, and started to strip off all of his apparel, save the goggles. Aura noticed this, and a slight growl escaped him. "Valda, don't you even think about going into that wat-" Aura started to warn, before being cut off by a triumphant bugle from Valda, He leaped from Aura, and raced to the water edge, before diving in. He couldn't use his wings, but he was able to swim by twisting his body, worm-like, and peddling his feet. He twisted his way under the water's surface, chasing after fish and looking with wonder at the ocean-world below. He was surprised at how well his goggles helped him see in the water, they didn't do so well in the Lake. He finally surfaced, spreading his wings to the side to keep him afloat. He grinned at Tekla and Aura, who were both giving him a rather disapproving look. "Come on, come and take a dip! Its really nice in here." He called out to the imperial and wildclaw. Tekla just scowled, and Aura tried to ignore him. Valda grinned. So be it. He paddled back to shore, and hauled himself onto land. His fur was hanging below him, tight to his body. It really showed how lean Valda is. His mane was plastered to his back, save a few stray bits of fur that stuck up. he looked rather comical. He waltzed up to Aura and Tekla, and planted his feet to the side, and cheekily grined at the two. Tekla's eyes widened. "Don't you da-" She was cut off when Valda started to shake water everywhere, his entire body rocling side to side. Tekla squealed and jumped back, standin behind Aura, who just gave Valda an unamused glare. Valda kept shaking, vibrating his crest slightly. It made a humming sound as the air whistled around the individual feathers. He finally stopped shaking, his fur fluffed out. He gave Aura a lopsided smirk, before taking his apparel back and putting it on his damp body.
@Toriel @Emordnilap @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo))

Valda looked excitedly at the water, and started to strip off all of his apparel, save the goggles. Aura noticed this, and a slight growl escaped him. "Valda, don't you even think about going into that wat-" Aura started to warn, before being cut off by a triumphant bugle from Valda, He leaped from Aura, and raced to the water edge, before diving in. He couldn't use his wings, but he was able to swim by twisting his body, worm-like, and peddling his feet. He twisted his way under the water's surface, chasing after fish and looking with wonder at the ocean-world below. He was surprised at how well his goggles helped him see in the water, they didn't do so well in the Lake. He finally surfaced, spreading his wings to the side to keep him afloat. He grinned at Tekla and Aura, who were both giving him a rather disapproving look. "Come on, come and take a dip! Its really nice in here." He called out to the imperial and wildclaw. Tekla just scowled, and Aura tried to ignore him. Valda grinned. So be it. He paddled back to shore, and hauled himself onto land. His fur was hanging below him, tight to his body. It really showed how lean Valda is. His mane was plastered to his back, save a few stray bits of fur that stuck up. he looked rather comical. He waltzed up to Aura and Tekla, and planted his feet to the side, and cheekily grined at the two. Tekla's eyes widened. "Don't you da-" She was cut off when Valda started to shake water everywhere, his entire body rocling side to side. Tekla squealed and jumped back, standin behind Aura, who just gave Valda an unamused glare. Valda kept shaking, vibrating his crest slightly. It made a humming sound as the air whistled around the individual feathers. He finally stopped shaking, his fur fluffed out. He gave Aura a lopsided smirk, before taking his apparel back and putting it on his damp body.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo (Apparently the Sea Of A Thousand Currents is a freshwater sea! I guess you learn something every day. Somebody correct Zy, please. XD)

"How are you going to do, crossing the ocean?" Zy asked Tigerseye, eyeing the gash in her gills.

"I'm not sure. I have poor stamina when it comes to flying long distances. And I can't swim with my satchels and this injury. 'Salt in the wound' and all that."

"I'm sure someone can carry your satchels for you, but I don't know about your wound..."

"Why don't we talk to Valda?"

"Sure. He's that glittery Skydancer with the goggles, right?"

"Yup."

"Fun character." Zy remarked, and she took off. Tigerseye followed, on the ground. As they neared Valda, Tigerseye's stomach lurched, the dissipating effect of the potion mixed with remembering that there was an extremely dangerous dragon in their company. She looked around for the purple Imperial, and spotted him, shaking away droplets of water and bearing a huge smile, which caught her by surprise. She diverted her gaze so that he wouldn't notice her staring.

"Hey Valda!" Zy shouted, coming into a dive to land in front of him as he donned his clothes.

"Can T here hitch a ride with you guys over the ocean? Don't know how well her injury is gonna handle flight. Or saltwater, for that matter." She gestured loosely at Tigerseye, who sheepishly shifted her weight, wondering how to tell Valda about the empty potion bottle. She tried to stand at an angle that he couldn't see it dangling from her satchel.

"And actually, I have a question too." Zy added. "Do you have a plan for talking to the clans in the ocean? There's lairs and lairs full of Guardians down there who'll attack a trespasser. And who might have good information for us regarding the thieves, the Sea of a Thousand Currents is chock full of seers who can tell us what we're up against."

Tigerseye interrupted with a gasp. "Valda, has the Tidelord been stolen from as well as the other Deities? If so, it narrows down our suspects list considerably. Think about it! If the Tidelord's hoard was ransacked, then it has to be someone with gills! A Mirror or a Guardian!"

"Isn't there a legend about these enchanted fins that gave you gills for as long as you wear them?" Zy asked, facing Tigerseye.

"Oh yeah... I guess it could be anyone."

"Nah, those things are hard to come by!" She turned to face Valda again. "Tell you what, I know a guy who could tell us a bit about who would have access to that kind of stuff. Huge traveler, he is. If we're lucky, we'll run into him, or someone who knows where he is. Joxar's the name, heard of him?"
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo (Apparently the Sea Of A Thousand Currents is a freshwater sea! I guess you learn something every day. Somebody correct Zy, please. XD)

"How are you going to do, crossing the ocean?" Zy asked Tigerseye, eyeing the gash in her gills.

"I'm not sure. I have poor stamina when it comes to flying long distances. And I can't swim with my satchels and this injury. 'Salt in the wound' and all that."

"I'm sure someone can carry your satchels for you, but I don't know about your wound..."

"Why don't we talk to Valda?"

"Sure. He's that glittery Skydancer with the goggles, right?"

"Yup."

"Fun character." Zy remarked, and she took off. Tigerseye followed, on the ground. As they neared Valda, Tigerseye's stomach lurched, the dissipating effect of the potion mixed with remembering that there was an extremely dangerous dragon in their company. She looked around for the purple Imperial, and spotted him, shaking away droplets of water and bearing a huge smile, which caught her by surprise. She diverted her gaze so that he wouldn't notice her staring.

"Hey Valda!" Zy shouted, coming into a dive to land in front of him as he donned his clothes.

"Can T here hitch a ride with you guys over the ocean? Don't know how well her injury is gonna handle flight. Or saltwater, for that matter." She gestured loosely at Tigerseye, who sheepishly shifted her weight, wondering how to tell Valda about the empty potion bottle. She tried to stand at an angle that he couldn't see it dangling from her satchel.

"And actually, I have a question too." Zy added. "Do you have a plan for talking to the clans in the ocean? There's lairs and lairs full of Guardians down there who'll attack a trespasser. And who might have good information for us regarding the thieves, the Sea of a Thousand Currents is chock full of seers who can tell us what we're up against."

Tigerseye interrupted with a gasp. "Valda, has the Tidelord been stolen from as well as the other Deities? If so, it narrows down our suspects list considerably. Think about it! If the Tidelord's hoard was ransacked, then it has to be someone with gills! A Mirror or a Guardian!"

"Isn't there a legend about these enchanted fins that gave you gills for as long as you wear them?" Zy asked, facing Tigerseye.

"Oh yeah... I guess it could be anyone."

"Nah, those things are hard to come by!" She turned to face Valda again. "Tell you what, I know a guy who could tell us a bit about who would have access to that kind of stuff. Huge traveler, he is. If we're lucky, we'll run into him, or someone who knows where he is. Joxar's the name, heard of him?"
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
((@Toriel @Emordnilap @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo))

Valda looked at the two mirrors and grinned. "Wow, you guys are full of questions. And... uh... no. I don't know how we are going to talk to the underwater clans. And the name Joxar actually does sound familiar. Cant think of why though.." He said with a slight frown. He gave the water beyond a wary glance. "Haven't you heard? All the deities have been stolen from. Not a single Flight left untouched. Our clan's fishers say they've come here to catch a few fish, nothin' much, only to be violently attacked. They make it away, but everyone is hostile now it seems."He rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably. "We are in a bit of a pickle, it seems." He groaned. Aura swung his head around from over Valda to look at Tigerseye. "You can come along on my back too, you seem rather light. And it would have been nice if you hadn't finished the potion." He said, sounding slightly irritated. Valda looked over in surprise. "You finished it? How am I gonna get better soon now?" He wailed, sitting back and throwing his hands in the air. "Be careful about sitting on sand Valda, you are still wet. And it's a good thing I made sure to pack a spare in one of my satchels here. How and why did you finish it all? You are going to get a real bad stomach ache now, I don't care if you've eaten or not." Aura scolded. Valda stood up sheepishly, to notice sand covering his rump. He shrugged it off, and waded into the water, ignoring the rest of Aura's scolding.

Valda looked at the two mirrors and grinned. "Wow, you guys are full of questions. And... uh... no. I don't know how we are going to talk to the underwater clans. And the name Joxar actually does sound familiar. Cant think of why though.." He said with a slight frown. He gave the water beyond a wary glance. "Haven't you heard? All the deities have been stolen from. Not a single Flight left untouched. Our clan's fishers say they've come here to catch a few fish, nothin' much, only to be violently attacked. They make it away, but everyone is hostile now it seems."He rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably. "We are in a bit of a pickle, it seems." He groaned. Aura swung his head around from over Valda to look at Tigerseye. "You can come along on my back too, you seem rather light. And it would have been nice if you hadn't finished the potion." He said, sounding slightly irritated. Valda looked over in surprise. "You finished it? How am I gonna get better soon now?" He wailed, sitting back and throwing his hands in the air. "Be careful about sitting on sand Valda, you are still wet. And it's a good thing I made sure to pack a spare in one of my satchels here. How and why did you finish it all? You are going to get a real bad stomach ache now, I don't care if you've eaten or not." Aura scolded. Valda stood up sheepishly, to notice sand covering his rump. He shrugged it off, and waded into the water, ignoring the rest of Aura's scolding.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
((@Toriel @DragonDraws @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo))

Wald suddenly heard a loud splash further out into the Sea. Finishing his drink, he lifted his head and looked over with his good eye to see Scorpion finishing his dive into the water. He blinked, slightly confused. Scorpion was a Wind dragon, and Wald had expected him not to be too fond of water. But then he thought about some of the other Wind dragons in his clan and dismissed the notion, remembering that several actually enjoyed the feel of water on their scales and fur and feathers. With one last drink of water, Wald turned and headed back to shore, emerging onto the sand somewhat near Scorpion. He shook the water from himself, sending droplets of the liquid flying, and settled down onto the sand. The grains that stuck to his damp body didn't bother him, and he lay his head down completely, mostly content to simply lay there while the group waited to begin moving again.

Oceana took the catshark from Zy, taking note of how she addressed the other mirror as 'T'. Probably just a nickname, but it's better than not knowing at all? She set the catshark down in front of herself so she could eat, when she caught a glimpse of Wald out in the water cleaning his face. Her brief lightening of mood dampened immediately, knowing that she was the reason he even had to clean himself in the first place. A few moments passed and she watched him walk back to shore, his eye still closed. She hoped she hadn't caused any... permanent... damage. With a sigh, she started picking at the catshark. All of a sudden she wasn't all too hungry... but she still leaned down and began to eat it, knowing that she needed to. It tasted bland, everything around her dulled...
((@Toriel @DragonDraws @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo))

Wald suddenly heard a loud splash further out into the Sea. Finishing his drink, he lifted his head and looked over with his good eye to see Scorpion finishing his dive into the water. He blinked, slightly confused. Scorpion was a Wind dragon, and Wald had expected him not to be too fond of water. But then he thought about some of the other Wind dragons in his clan and dismissed the notion, remembering that several actually enjoyed the feel of water on their scales and fur and feathers. With one last drink of water, Wald turned and headed back to shore, emerging onto the sand somewhat near Scorpion. He shook the water from himself, sending droplets of the liquid flying, and settled down onto the sand. The grains that stuck to his damp body didn't bother him, and he lay his head down completely, mostly content to simply lay there while the group waited to begin moving again.

Oceana took the catshark from Zy, taking note of how she addressed the other mirror as 'T'. Probably just a nickname, but it's better than not knowing at all? She set the catshark down in front of herself so she could eat, when she caught a glimpse of Wald out in the water cleaning his face. Her brief lightening of mood dampened immediately, knowing that she was the reason he even had to clean himself in the first place. A few moments passed and she watched him walk back to shore, his eye still closed. She hoped she hadn't caused any... permanent... damage. With a sigh, she started picking at the catshark. All of a sudden she wasn't all too hungry... but she still leaned down and began to eat it, knowing that she needed to. It tasted bland, everything around her dulled...
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo

Tigerseye's entire face flushed.

"I didn't drink it all! I... I offered some to the Coatl I didn't think they would drink the whole thing though! They were hurt, I'm sorry, I really should have specified that they were meant to take just a sip..." Tigerseye's voice got squeakier and quieter the more flustered she became, and they sentence came out all in an awkward rush.

"Or maybe I shouldn't have been sharing it? I don't know. Here." She pulled the bottle off of where it was tied and thrust it towards Valda, not meeting his eyes. "It would be better if you kept track of this. Not that... An empty bottle would.. Help much.." She muttered.

Zy put a reassuring claw on Tigerseye's shoulder. "Chill." Was all she said.
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo

Tigerseye's entire face flushed.

"I didn't drink it all! I... I offered some to the Coatl I didn't think they would drink the whole thing though! They were hurt, I'm sorry, I really should have specified that they were meant to take just a sip..." Tigerseye's voice got squeakier and quieter the more flustered she became, and they sentence came out all in an awkward rush.

"Or maybe I shouldn't have been sharing it? I don't know. Here." She pulled the bottle off of where it was tied and thrust it towards Valda, not meeting his eyes. "It would be better if you kept track of this. Not that... An empty bottle would.. Help much.." She muttered.

Zy put a reassuring claw on Tigerseye's shoulder. "Chill." Was all she said.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png

Vadla laughed as he took the bottle from Tigerseye. "It's fine, don't worry. It's not a bad thing that you are trying to help others in need. Although that coatl is gonna get a preeeettyyy bad stomach ache later. That'll be fun to watch." He said with a grin. Aura nodded. "It's fine, you were trying to help someone." He said calmly.

Vadla laughed as he took the bottle from Tigerseye. "It's fine, don't worry. It's not a bad thing that you are trying to help others in need. Although that coatl is gonna get a preeeettyyy bad stomach ache later. That'll be fun to watch." He said with a grin. Aura nodded. "It's fine, you were trying to help someone." He said calmly.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
((@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo @StarlineRose welp finally got around to doing this; i hope i can keep up with ya'll... and sorry for the large amount of word puke. wrote it intermittently over a few days and I really just want to get it out so I'll have to leave it a bit wordy)) Name: Frill Flight: Water Gender: Female Personality: Frill is a timid dragon. Born into a less than pretty body from an abandoned damaged egg on the beach, she was met with insults and looks of disgust from many of the dragons she encountered early on in her life. As a result she harbors a fear and mistrust of other dragons. She has a deep rooted (and perhaps understandable) insecurity of how she looks to others, and is relatively easy to fall to tears when she thinks she’s being insulted. The lumps of sand on her body are frequently picked at when she gets insecure, and is somewhat of a bad coping mechanism. Her rather small size doesn’t help either. She only truly acts herself whenever she is alone with her guardian and only best friend, her bearded yeti familiar named Winston. She prefers to stay quiet and out of the way as much as possible, and can be easily assumed, if she’s not in the open, that she’s hiding within the fur of Winston’s back. Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22989901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229900/22989901_350.png[/img] [/url] Other: While she was still in her egg, the shell was somehow broken open and left her exposed to the elements while she was still forming. While she is not only lucky to have avoided being eaten by prospective predators and wake up with an otherwise physically undamaged body, she did not come out of it unscathed. Sand seeped in and was absorbed by her body, bonding with her magic and becoming part of her, leaving it to grow out of Frill’s skin in calcified lumps. Because of these eyesores, she cannot fly or swim, relying heavily on Winston for travels. Sunlight frequently barraged her scales through the cracks and holes in the egg, leaving what would have otherwise been vibrant blues and reds as bleached, pale grayish blues and pale pink scales. Her FR art may seem nice, but the reality of how it came about is less than pretty, especially, since she gouges at the sand lumps when anxious, some parts of her body are covered in scabs or scars or even fresh wounds. These are hidden behind the wrappings that she keeps around her body, if they aren’t already being used to hide the lumps of sand already. Winston found her when she was still a hatchling, having heard her crying after running from another dragon that had insulted her appearance. Instead of eating such a helpless creature like most yetis, whether because of some abnormality in his nature or not finding the prospect of eating what is essentially just as much sand as thin meat on thin bones, Winston took care of her and became her only friend. ((annnd to make this even longer (sorry ;-;), an introductory post:)) ------ Frill’s heart was beating. Where was Winston? He should be back... The thuds of feet on sand could be heard easily within the hole she had stowed away in. Of course dragons would suddenly come around while she’s waiting for Winston to return... She should’ve went with him, but of course she had to be too scared of the woods... She thought to herself sarcastically, her ears straining in barely controlled panic to listen to the various thuds and voices. The sand made the conversations too unintelligible. What if they had Winston? The thought rocketed through her head. Immediately her nervousness turned to worry for her friend, and everything in her heart was telling her to check if Winston was out there. She didn’t know what she’d do without him... Despite her mind screaming at her to stay in hiding, she very warily crawled up to the small hole of sunlight. Her body barely fit through when she initially crawled in but all she needed was to stick her head out quickly. She took a deep breath, steeling her nerves and poked her head out into the warm beach air. Mistake. It was hardly a few seconds before she snapped her head back down the hole. There were more than she had anticipated, and her heart was beating faster. From her quick glance she saw nothing of the bearded yeti that was her friend...
((@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo @StarlineRose welp finally got around to doing this; i hope i can keep up with ya'll... and sorry for the large amount of word puke. wrote it intermittently over a few days and I really just want to get it out so I'll have to leave it a bit wordy))

Name: Frill
Flight: Water
Personality: Frill is a timid dragon. Born into a less than pretty body from an abandoned damaged egg on the beach, she was met with insults and looks of disgust from many of the dragons she encountered early on in her life. As a result she harbors a fear and mistrust of other dragons. She has a deep rooted (and perhaps understandable) insecurity of how she looks to others, and is relatively easy to fall to tears when she thinks she’s being insulted. The lumps of sand on her body are frequently picked at when she gets insecure, and is somewhat of a bad coping mechanism. Her rather small size doesn’t help either. She only truly acts herself whenever she is alone with her guardian and only best friend, her bearded yeti familiar named Winston. She prefers to stay quiet and out of the way as much as possible, and can be easily assumed, if she’s not in the open, that she’s hiding within the fur of Winston’s back.
Image:
22989901_350.png

Other: While she was still in her egg, the shell was somehow broken open and left her exposed to the elements while she was still forming. While she is not only lucky to have avoided being eaten by prospective predators and wake up with an otherwise physically undamaged body, she did not come out of it unscathed. Sand seeped in and was absorbed by her body, bonding with her magic and becoming part of her, leaving it to grow out of Frill’s skin in calcified lumps. Because of these eyesores, she cannot fly or swim, relying heavily on Winston for travels. Sunlight frequently barraged her scales through the cracks and holes in the egg, leaving what would have otherwise been vibrant blues and reds as bleached, pale grayish blues and pale pink scales. Her FR art may seem nice, but the reality of how it came about is less than pretty, especially, since she gouges at the sand lumps when anxious, some parts of her body are covered in scabs or scars or even fresh wounds. These are hidden behind the wrappings that she keeps around her body, if they aren’t already being used to hide the lumps of sand already. Winston found her when she was still a hatchling, having heard her crying after running from another dragon that had insulted her appearance. Instead of eating such a helpless creature like most yetis, whether because of some abnormality in his nature or not finding the prospect of eating what is essentially just as much sand as thin meat on thin bones, Winston took care of her and became her only friend.

((annnd to make this even longer (sorry ;-;), an introductory post:))

Frill’s heart was beating. Where was Winston? He should be back... The thuds of feet on sand could be heard easily within the hole she had stowed away in. Of course dragons would suddenly come around while she’s waiting for Winston to return... She should’ve went with him, but of course she had to be too scared of the woods... She thought to herself sarcastically, her ears straining in barely controlled panic to listen to the various thuds and voices. The sand made the conversations too unintelligible. What if they had Winston? The thought rocketed through her head. Immediately her nervousness turned to worry for her friend, and everything in her heart was telling her to check if Winston was out there. She didn’t know what she’d do without him...

Despite her mind screaming at her to stay in hiding, she very warily crawled up to the small hole of sunlight. Her body barely fit through when she initially crawled in but all she needed was to stick her head out quickly. She took a deep breath, steeling her nerves and poked her head out into the warm beach air.

Mistake.

It was hardly a few seconds before she snapped her head back down the hole. There were more than she had anticipated, and her heart was beating faster. From her quick glance she saw nothing of the bearded yeti that was her friend...
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo @Abernackles

Tigerseye let a burst of air release from her chest. She was relieved that Valda wasn't as mad as she thought he might be.

"Well, Zy brought them a snack, so that should hopefully help the stomachache they're going to get. I'm not sure, I don't know how it works too well. I know that Tekla had a leaf for me which helped it, but it'll probably be different for a dragon with a slower system, such as a... Non-Mirror." She ended the sentence awkwardly, scratching the top of her head.
Zy giggled at Tigerseye, and she wrinkled her eyebrows at her friend, but Zy didn't notice, she had turned back to keep watch on the Imperial drying himself on the beach.
Tigerseye wondered when, if, and how they were planning to warn Valda about it. She was starting to get attached to the spirited Skydancer, which wasn't a surprise, she got attached to nearly everyone. But she didn't want to say anything without conferring with Zy first. She shifted her weight on her talons nervously.
@Emordnilap @Toriel @Aurorasky @DragonDraws @Derparoo @Abernackles

Tigerseye let a burst of air release from her chest. She was relieved that Valda wasn't as mad as she thought he might be.

"Well, Zy brought them a snack, so that should hopefully help the stomachache they're going to get. I'm not sure, I don't know how it works too well. I know that Tekla had a leaf for me which helped it, but it'll probably be different for a dragon with a slower system, such as a... Non-Mirror." She ended the sentence awkwardly, scratching the top of her head.
Zy giggled at Tigerseye, and she wrinkled her eyebrows at her friend, but Zy didn't notice, she had turned back to keep watch on the Imperial drying himself on the beach.
Tigerseye wondered when, if, and how they were planning to warn Valda about it. She was starting to get attached to the spirited Skydancer, which wasn't a surprise, she got attached to nearly everyone. But she didn't want to say anything without conferring with Zy first. She shifted her weight on her talons nervously.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
((@Toriel @Emordnilap @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo @Abernackles :3 welcome friend))

Valda grinned. "I don't knooww... a whole bottle? and those leaves don't work on coatls, by the way. They dont work on nocturnes, pearlcatchers or spirals either. Funny plant that. There are other painkillers she could take, although not near her. I don't knoww.... at least, while that food may help a bit, it wont solve the problem. Like it or not, that coatl is gonna have some tummy troubles." He said and shrugged. Aura nodded, agreeing with Valda, though he said nothing. Valda eyed Tigereyes's feet, watching as she changed he weight from one foot to another. As if nervous. He frowned suspiciously. "Is something wrong?" He asked slowly.

Tekla was sitting back relaxing, having wandered off a bit. Then she saw something in the sand. It looked like... A dragon? She leapt to her feet and ran over to where she saw it. She saw a burrow, but nothing else. She poked her nose down the hole. She could smell dragon, it smelled like... fae. "Hello? Anybody home? If you are, we would like to ask questions, if that's okay?" She called into the hole. She withdrew her snout and sat watching it, hoping she wasn't making a fool of herself.
((@Toriel @Emordnilap @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Derparoo @Abernackles :3 welcome friend))

Valda grinned. "I don't knooww... a whole bottle? and those leaves don't work on coatls, by the way. They dont work on nocturnes, pearlcatchers or spirals either. Funny plant that. There are other painkillers she could take, although not near her. I don't knoww.... at least, while that food may help a bit, it wont solve the problem. Like it or not, that coatl is gonna have some tummy troubles." He said and shrugged. Aura nodded, agreeing with Valda, though he said nothing. Valda eyed Tigereyes's feet, watching as she changed he weight from one foot to another. As if nervous. He frowned suspiciously. "Is something wrong?" He asked slowly.

Tekla was sitting back relaxing, having wandered off a bit. Then she saw something in the sand. It looked like... A dragon? She leapt to her feet and ran over to where she saw it. She saw a burrow, but nothing else. She poked her nose down the hole. She could smell dragon, it smelled like... fae. "Hello? Anybody home? If you are, we would like to ask questions, if that's okay?" She called into the hole. She withdrew her snout and sat watching it, hoping she wasn't making a fool of herself.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@Emordnilap @Toriel @DragonDraws @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Abernackles

Scorpion watched the other dragons with careful and dangerous eyes before smiling and sinking back into the water. His eyes stayed open pupils adjusting to the little light as he went deeper. Before his dive, he had taken in large amounts of air, and thanks to his birth element he would be able to swipe his paw through the water and draw the air bubbles it created into his mouth when he decided to open it.

Though something was changing with him...

The solid green in his eyes now seem tainted with blue. A short and sudden amount of pain stabbed at his limbs and paws. Spreading his clawed fingers apart he saw the webbing begin to take shape. Skin seeming to draw his fingers together before he turned to look upward mane floating almost gracefully in the water around him. He swam upwards very serpent like as his hind legs stayed close to his body the newly found webbing between them pushing him upward quickly.

And soon, he breached the waters surface mouth opening as he took in a large gulp of air, his fangs were sharp and stained red. When he got enough air, he stared at the other dragons on the shore before his ears turned to listen to the others in the water.

His open mouth curled into a smile as he turned his head dipping back into the water and his body rising and following after as he made his way over to the others who also swam the same crazed grin on his face as before.

he kept getting closer and closer to the shore keeping himself under the water his claws and stomach racking the sand, and out of the blue, he breached the water again with a smiling face and shut eyes.

"Isn't this refreshing! One might say it's a... whale of a good time!!!" Scorpion smiled his head tilted and mouth open in a stupid grin as he waited for his awful joke to sink in.
@Emordnilap @Toriel @DragonDraws @Aurorasky @StarlineRose @Abernackles

Scorpion watched the other dragons with careful and dangerous eyes before smiling and sinking back into the water. His eyes stayed open pupils adjusting to the little light as he went deeper. Before his dive, he had taken in large amounts of air, and thanks to his birth element he would be able to swipe his paw through the water and draw the air bubbles it created into his mouth when he decided to open it.

Though something was changing with him...

The solid green in his eyes now seem tainted with blue. A short and sudden amount of pain stabbed at his limbs and paws. Spreading his clawed fingers apart he saw the webbing begin to take shape. Skin seeming to draw his fingers together before he turned to look upward mane floating almost gracefully in the water around him. He swam upwards very serpent like as his hind legs stayed close to his body the newly found webbing between them pushing him upward quickly.

And soon, he breached the waters surface mouth opening as he took in a large gulp of air, his fangs were sharp and stained red. When he got enough air, he stared at the other dragons on the shore before his ears turned to listen to the others in the water.

His open mouth curled into a smile as he turned his head dipping back into the water and his body rising and following after as he made his way over to the others who also swam the same crazed grin on his face as before.

he kept getting closer and closer to the shore keeping himself under the water his claws and stomach racking the sand, and out of the blue, he breached the water again with a smiling face and shut eyes.

"Isn't this refreshing! One might say it's a... whale of a good time!!!" Scorpion smiled his head tilted and mouth open in a stupid grin as he waited for his awful joke to sink in.
C6VMBuR.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34