Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Date [Private]
1 2 3
@finpai [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200031/20003000_350.png[/img] It was windy. Tempo nervously looked around, surrounded by kites of all shapes and sizes. He was in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/3]The Cludsong[/url], where he was about to have a date with a stranger. He was... a bit nervous. Did he even pick a good spot, or would the dragon show? All of these questions were racing through his mind as he sat there, looking around. Well, at least he packed some food and took a rose with himself. He hoped that would be enough for Xiao. He didn't know Xiao, but he knew his name. He was excited. So excited that he was practically shaking. He really wanted this to be nice for the other dragon. He worried. if he had chosen the right place. They gave him the choice of choosing the place and activity of the date. It was all so sudden that he just picked the first option, Kite Flying. The Mistral Jamboree was getting closer and all the wind clans were preparing for it. And they did prepare for it. Thousands of kites were flying in the air, each unique. It really was a beautiful sight. He stared at the kites, waotong for his date to show up.
@finpai

20003000_350.png

It was windy. Tempo nervously looked around, surrounded by kites of all shapes and sizes. He was in The Cludsong, where he was about to have a date with a stranger. He was... a bit nervous. Did he even pick a good spot, or would the dragon show?

All of these questions were racing through his mind as he sat there, looking around. Well, at least he packed some food and took a rose with himself. He hoped that would be enough for Xiao. He didn't know Xiao, but he knew his name.

He was excited. So excited that he was practically shaking. He really wanted this to be nice for the other dragon. He worried. if he had chosen the right place. They gave him the choice of choosing the place and activity of the date.

It was all so sudden that he just picked the first option, Kite Flying. The Mistral Jamboree was getting closer and all the wind clans were preparing for it. And they did prepare for it. Thousands of kites were flying in the air, each unique. It really was a beautiful sight. He stared at the kites, waotong for his date to show up.

Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@axdrive [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21817708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218178/21817708_350.png[/img] [/url] Xiao wasn't exactly used to flying in breezy weather like this. He was currently struggling to catch the currents that would lead him to the Cloudsong, where his date was supposed to meet him. Of course, he was hoping he would actually make it to the place. Large wings and a long body with a cape to match didn't aid him at all. His main focus at the moment was trying to keep a hold on the violet corsage he had found earlier on; it was just too pretty for him to keep away from his date. All he knew was his name- Tempo. Xiao had never exactly been on a date before, which made him more nervous than anything. Would this dragon be friendly? Rude? Uninterested? He had gotten so lost in his train of thought that he hadn't remembered to look ahead of him, which resulted in him running right into few low reeds of bamboo, common around the Windswept Plateau. He shrieked in surprise, getting the end of his cape stuck on one of the bamboo rods, which left him hanging just a couple feet from the ground. Well, at least he had arrived in some sort of style.
@axdrive

21817708_350.png

Xiao wasn't exactly used to flying in breezy weather like this. He was currently struggling to catch the currents that would lead him to the Cloudsong, where his date was supposed to meet him. Of course, he was hoping he would actually make it to the place. Large wings and a long body with a cape to match didn't aid him at all. His main focus at the moment was trying to keep a hold on the violet corsage he had found earlier on; it was just too pretty for him to keep away from his date.

All he knew was his name- Tempo. Xiao had never exactly been on a date before, which made him more nervous than anything. Would this dragon be friendly? Rude? Uninterested?
He had gotten so lost in his train of thought that he hadn't remembered to look ahead of him, which resulted in him running right into few low reeds of bamboo, common around the Windswept Plateau. He shrieked in surprise, getting the end of his cape stuck on one of the bamboo rods, which left him hanging just a couple feet from the ground. Well, at least he had arrived in some sort of style.
gale-wolf_zps8ttmcoxg.gif tumblr_inline_nbefxyDteA1qg78ij.png Arthur ~ he/him ~ 17 ~ +2 FR time tumblr_njoue8Lnqe1scc5nro7_100.png tumblr_inline_nmt8u3GYvf1tp0s8u_500.gif
@finpai

A shriek? The sky was filled with a loud shriek that surprised Tempo. He quickly turned his head to the source and saw... a dragon hanging on a bamboo rod. He snorted and quickly looked away. This was hilarious, an imperial hanging on a bamboo rod. He slowly made way towards the dragon, biting on the rose he had brought, trying to suppress his laughter.

When he cam to the dragon he coughed before introducing himself. "Do you need any help? You seem to be stuck." His voice was a bit gravelly, but pleasing to the ear. He looked closely at the imperial. He immediately noticed the corsage. It was a nice color, but was the dragon going on a date? Well then he had to help him quick, he didn't want anyone to be waiting.

"So... It's a beautiful day today. A perfect day to fly kites. Are you perhaps going on a date? I noticed that corsage and was just wondering." He smiled again. He hoped he wasn't too forceful, asking all these question. He looked up to the sun. "I hope they get here soon..."
@finpai

A shriek? The sky was filled with a loud shriek that surprised Tempo. He quickly turned his head to the source and saw... a dragon hanging on a bamboo rod. He snorted and quickly looked away. This was hilarious, an imperial hanging on a bamboo rod. He slowly made way towards the dragon, biting on the rose he had brought, trying to suppress his laughter.

When he cam to the dragon he coughed before introducing himself. "Do you need any help? You seem to be stuck." His voice was a bit gravelly, but pleasing to the ear. He looked closely at the imperial. He immediately noticed the corsage. It was a nice color, but was the dragon going on a date? Well then he had to help him quick, he didn't want anyone to be waiting.

"So... It's a beautiful day today. A perfect day to fly kites. Are you perhaps going on a date? I noticed that corsage and was just wondering." He smiled again. He hoped he wasn't too forceful, asking all these question. He looked up to the sun. "I hope they get here soon..."
@axdrive

Thank the Gladekeeper, yet curse her as well. Help was all he wanted right now, but from this good looking guardian? He would've been better off wiggling around and acting like an idiot to get himself down. That would be embarrassing, but far better than this. All he could do was force a small smile, twisting his neck so he could at least not see the entire world upside-down.

"Unless this reed snaps- sure." Unlike the guardian, Xiao's voice was lighter, almost fae-sounding. It didn't help that he was practically raised by faes.
At the sound of this second question, he had to awkwardly nod from his current position. "Someone named Tempo. I'm supposed to meet him somewhere around here." He waved the corsage before letting his left arm hang limply down. "Hopefully he likes violets.. I wish I knew his flight so I could've found something he might actually like."
@axdrive

Thank the Gladekeeper, yet curse her as well. Help was all he wanted right now, but from this good looking guardian? He would've been better off wiggling around and acting like an idiot to get himself down. That would be embarrassing, but far better than this. All he could do was force a small smile, twisting his neck so he could at least not see the entire world upside-down.

"Unless this reed snaps- sure." Unlike the guardian, Xiao's voice was lighter, almost fae-sounding. It didn't help that he was practically raised by faes.
At the sound of this second question, he had to awkwardly nod from his current position. "Someone named Tempo. I'm supposed to meet him somewhere around here." He waved the corsage before letting his left arm hang limply down. "Hopefully he likes violets.. I wish I knew his flight so I could've found something he might actually like."
gale-wolf_zps8ttmcoxg.gif tumblr_inline_nbefxyDteA1qg78ij.png Arthur ~ he/him ~ 17 ~ +2 FR time tumblr_njoue8Lnqe1scc5nro7_100.png tumblr_inline_nmt8u3GYvf1tp0s8u_500.gif
@finpai

"Xiao?" The guardian was surprised. This was his date? He suddenly blushed as he started breaking the bamboo beneath the imperial. Act cool, Tempo, act cool. He repeated that to himself as he was breaking the bamboo. He slowly grabbed the imperial from behind and lowered him down. Was this weird? He was blushing the entire time. Maybe he impressed the other dragon.

"There you go!", he smiled and looked into the imperials eyes,"I'm Tempo. And you must be Xiao. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you had a pleasant trip. Do you mind that I chose this place? It just seemed fitting, considering that it'll be Jamboree soon. I prepared some food, brought a kite, and maybe we could...no, we could... uhm... " The guardian started blushing. "So where do you come from?"
@finpai

"Xiao?" The guardian was surprised. This was his date? He suddenly blushed as he started breaking the bamboo beneath the imperial. Act cool, Tempo, act cool. He repeated that to himself as he was breaking the bamboo. He slowly grabbed the imperial from behind and lowered him down. Was this weird? He was blushing the entire time. Maybe he impressed the other dragon.

"There you go!", he smiled and looked into the imperials eyes,"I'm Tempo. And you must be Xiao. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you had a pleasant trip. Do you mind that I chose this place? It just seemed fitting, considering that it'll be Jamboree soon. I prepared some food, brought a kite, and maybe we could...no, we could... uhm... " The guardian started blushing. "So where do you come from?"
@axdrive

This just became way more embarrassing than it originally was. His lighter-coloured face wasn't helping to his his blush at all, yet he was fortunate that it wasn't just him with a red face. The whole time he was being lowered, all he was thinking about was how he would respond.

"So you're Tempo-?" Someone apparently knew what he thought was attractive. Nervously, he adjusted his wings, setting them back in a more comfortable position. "I shouldn't even ask. You're great at choosing places in my opinion," he responded, lifting his head for a few moments to let a nice breeze flow through his mane. This was a perfect place for kites, though he had never had the opportunity to fly one. "And I'm from flight Nature, living with a fairly new clan. What about you?"
@axdrive

This just became way more embarrassing than it originally was. His lighter-coloured face wasn't helping to his his blush at all, yet he was fortunate that it wasn't just him with a red face. The whole time he was being lowered, all he was thinking about was how he would respond.

"So you're Tempo-?" Someone apparently knew what he thought was attractive. Nervously, he adjusted his wings, setting them back in a more comfortable position. "I shouldn't even ask. You're great at choosing places in my opinion," he responded, lifting his head for a few moments to let a nice breeze flow through his mane. This was a perfect place for kites, though he had never had the opportunity to fly one. "And I'm from flight Nature, living with a fairly new clan. What about you?"
@finpai

"R-Really? I was worried you wouldn't like it here. It's a bit windy." He looked at the kites swaying in the wind. The wind wasn't strong today, instead it was nice and calm. He then saw the wind blowing through the imperials mane. He gulped and blushed a bit. The imperial was quite beautiful. But was he blushing? Well it was okay, seeing how red Tempo's face was.

"I'm also from a Nature clan! I have been in it for quite some time. I mostly plan things. I have... a gift with time?" He laughed for a second and then looked at the ground, blushing.

"So, Xiao, have you ever flown a kite? I brought one, seeing what a beautiful day it is. Oh, and no need to be shy." He took the kite from under his wing. Luckily it survived the trip. It was a lush green kite with scribbles on it. The rope had a few leaves on it and the shape was that of a flower.

@finpai

"R-Really? I was worried you wouldn't like it here. It's a bit windy." He looked at the kites swaying in the wind. The wind wasn't strong today, instead it was nice and calm. He then saw the wind blowing through the imperials mane. He gulped and blushed a bit. The imperial was quite beautiful. But was he blushing? Well it was okay, seeing how red Tempo's face was.

"I'm also from a Nature clan! I have been in it for quite some time. I mostly plan things. I have... a gift with time?" He laughed for a second and then looked at the ground, blushing.

"So, Xiao, have you ever flown a kite? I brought one, seeing what a beautiful day it is. Oh, and no need to be shy." He took the kite from under his wing. Luckily it survived the trip. It was a lush green kite with scribbles on it. The rope had a few leaves on it and the shape was that of a flower.

@axdrive

It made him feel so much better knowing they were at least from the same flight. Of course, opposite flights didn't get along at first, so he knew he shouldn't be surprised. In response, he smiled lightly and pushed his front paws down against the ground a few times. "A planner? That sounds like fun. Right now, I just gather food. My clan leader is still in the process of sorting out proper jobs for everyone." That was the annoying part of being in a new clan.

His tail had began to curl around against the wind, causing the maned tip to blow limply back. "Kites. Uh... does picking leaves off trees and letting them float around in the air count?" Leave it to Xiao to attempt to be funny.
@axdrive

It made him feel so much better knowing they were at least from the same flight. Of course, opposite flights didn't get along at first, so he knew he shouldn't be surprised. In response, he smiled lightly and pushed his front paws down against the ground a few times. "A planner? That sounds like fun. Right now, I just gather food. My clan leader is still in the process of sorting out proper jobs for everyone." That was the annoying part of being in a new clan.

His tail had began to curl around against the wind, causing the maned tip to blow limply back. "Kites. Uh... does picking leaves off trees and letting them float around in the air count?" Leave it to Xiao to attempt to be funny.
@finpai

"Well as fun as it is, it takes up a lot of time. Gathering? That's a really important job, at least more important than mine. " It was the truth. While his job was important, it was a job you could go without. "So, about the kite!" He smiled as he took the kite and placed it between himself and Xiao. He listened to Xiao and started laughing. Tempo loved jokes, even if they weren't good. But this one was good! As he was about to answer he realized he only brought one kite and started blushing.

"Hahaha, I guess... Hey Xiao... I seem to have brought just one kite. So looks like we'll have to share. If that's fine with you of course!!" He blushed as the wind blew onto his hood. He removed it so he could see the imperial better, but now you could see just how red his face was. "I can teach you how to fly a kite. It's rather simple! At least it should be."
@finpai

"Well as fun as it is, it takes up a lot of time. Gathering? That's a really important job, at least more important than mine. " It was the truth. While his job was important, it was a job you could go without. "So, about the kite!" He smiled as he took the kite and placed it between himself and Xiao. He listened to Xiao and started laughing. Tempo loved jokes, even if they weren't good. But this one was good! As he was about to answer he realized he only brought one kite and started blushing.

"Hahaha, I guess... Hey Xiao... I seem to have brought just one kite. So looks like we'll have to share. If that's fine with you of course!!" He blushed as the wind blew onto his hood. He removed it so he could see the imperial better, but now you could see just how red his face was. "I can teach you how to fly a kite. It's rather simple! At least it should be."
@axdrive

The only reason Xiao let out a small chuckle was from simply hearing Tempo laugh. Trying to be funny to impress him apparently was working. But he disregarded that at the moment, looking towards the kite to focus in on it. He felt pretty stupid for coming without a kite to fly. The only thing beneficial about having one kite was that this would at least give him a chance to get a little closer to Tempo, in more ways than one.

"Sharing is okay! Unless you don't want to- I should've thought of bringing a kite myself." Yet another forced smile because of his own stupidity. The only thing helping him feel better at the moment was the fact that he could clearly see the guardian blushing. That feeling only lasted a few seconds since merely looking at him made his cheeks go light red.
@axdrive

The only reason Xiao let out a small chuckle was from simply hearing Tempo laugh. Trying to be funny to impress him apparently was working. But he disregarded that at the moment, looking towards the kite to focus in on it. He felt pretty stupid for coming without a kite to fly. The only thing beneficial about having one kite was that this would at least give him a chance to get a little closer to Tempo, in more ways than one.

"Sharing is okay! Unless you don't want to- I should've thought of bringing a kite myself." Yet another forced smile because of his own stupidity. The only thing helping him feel better at the moment was the fact that he could clearly see the guardian blushing. That feeling only lasted a few seconds since merely looking at him made his cheeks go light red.
1 2 3