Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Date [Private]
1 2 3
@finpai

"No, no! It's my fault! But sharing is okay!" The guardian smiled and came closer to the imperial. He took the kite and string and put the ball of string into Xiao's hands. Obviously he was blushing, but he was also smiling. "S-So you need to hold the string, okay? Let's see... The wind is blowing from there so we need to face there." He slowly grabbed the imperials shoulders and turned him to against the wind. He smiled at him and took a few steps forward.

"Now I'll throw it into the air, okay?" He threw the kite in the air and quickly rushed to Xiao. He softly grabbed his hands. He hoped this was okay with the imperial. But if he was blushing it must be okay. "Now slowly unwind the string so it'll go higher." He was really close to Xiao. "J-Just tell me... If I'm too close..." He blushed as he looked into the imperial. He really was beautiful up close.
@finpai

"No, no! It's my fault! But sharing is okay!" The guardian smiled and came closer to the imperial. He took the kite and string and put the ball of string into Xiao's hands. Obviously he was blushing, but he was also smiling. "S-So you need to hold the string, okay? Let's see... The wind is blowing from there so we need to face there." He slowly grabbed the imperials shoulders and turned him to against the wind. He smiled at him and took a few steps forward.

"Now I'll throw it into the air, okay?" He threw the kite in the air and quickly rushed to Xiao. He softly grabbed his hands. He hoped this was okay with the imperial. But if he was blushing it must be okay. "Now slowly unwind the string so it'll go higher." He was really close to Xiao. "J-Just tell me... If I'm too close..." He blushed as he looked into the imperial. He really was beautiful up close.
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@axdrive
{I've got to sleep but I'll respond in the morning if you send a response while I'm asleep c:}

Everything was going so fast. One moment Xiao's claws are tangled in quickly grabbed string, while the next he felt guardian paws over his own, helping him to unravel the ball of kite string. For such a large dragon, Tempo had a light touch, almost as if he was timid to hold onto him. Xiao was more nervous than anything, feeling him so close. Yet the feeling he got from it wasn't exactly a negative one. "N-no, you're fine."

Sitting back on his haunches, Xiao craned his head up to watch as the small kite drifted left to right, following the strongest breeze. It was certainly captivating- before he glanced over to Tempo. Though he attempted to keep his attention on the kite in the air, he couldn't help but keep flicking his eyes over to look at him. All he hoped for was for Tempo not to see him half-staring every few seconds.
@axdrive
{I've got to sleep but I'll respond in the morning if you send a response while I'm asleep c:}

Everything was going so fast. One moment Xiao's claws are tangled in quickly grabbed string, while the next he felt guardian paws over his own, helping him to unravel the ball of kite string. For such a large dragon, Tempo had a light touch, almost as if he was timid to hold onto him. Xiao was more nervous than anything, feeling him so close. Yet the feeling he got from it wasn't exactly a negative one. "N-no, you're fine."

Sitting back on his haunches, Xiao craned his head up to watch as the small kite drifted left to right, following the strongest breeze. It was certainly captivating- before he glanced over to Tempo. Though he attempted to keep his attention on the kite in the air, he couldn't help but keep flicking his eyes over to look at him. All he hoped for was for Tempo not to see him half-staring every few seconds.
gale-wolf_zps8ttmcoxg.gif tumblr_inline_nbefxyDteA1qg78ij.png Arthur ~ he/him ~ 17 ~ +2 FR time tumblr_njoue8Lnqe1scc5nro7_100.png tumblr_inline_nmt8u3GYvf1tp0s8u_500.gif
@finpai

This was nice. He was really happy that the kite flew and that Xiao was fine with him getting this close. He was really concentrated on flying the kite, looking at it sway in the wind. "Are you having fun?" He looked at Xiao, just for a moment. You could see him smiling and blushing.

"If you want we can also do something else. I packed some food. I hope you're having fun!" He smiled and looked back at the kite. Suddenly a strong wind blew and Tempo lost his balance. In a second his face went red as he was now laying on Xiao. Even worse was that he couldn't stand up as the string was tied all around his paws and legs.
@finpai

This was nice. He was really happy that the kite flew and that Xiao was fine with him getting this close. He was really concentrated on flying the kite, looking at it sway in the wind. "Are you having fun?" He looked at Xiao, just for a moment. You could see him smiling and blushing.

"If you want we can also do something else. I packed some food. I hope you're having fun!" He smiled and looked back at the kite. Suddenly a strong wind blew and Tempo lost his balance. In a second his face went red as he was now laying on Xiao. Even worse was that he couldn't stand up as the string was tied all around his paws and legs.
@axdrive

Kite flying was more fun than he had originally thought. Of course, he'd probably be better at it if he stopped stealing glances at Tempo. Yet he would definitely look back at him when talking. "It's the most fun I've had in weeks!" Considering Alkali was always putting them to work, he was enjoying this time off.

When he heard the word food, his heart dropped. That was yet another item he had forgotten to bring. Great job Xiao. While he was busy quietly scolding himself, he had become almost completely unaware that he had more fallen onto his back. It was when his eyes moved up to see the guardian above that his expression changed to that of surprise. String draped across his neck, chest, and stomach, making him assume that Tempo was tangled and couldn't move. With his face growing more red by the second, he forced himself to lock eyes with him. "Guess I'm not the only one who's gotten stuck today.."
@axdrive

Kite flying was more fun than he had originally thought. Of course, he'd probably be better at it if he stopped stealing glances at Tempo. Yet he would definitely look back at him when talking. "It's the most fun I've had in weeks!" Considering Alkali was always putting them to work, he was enjoying this time off.

When he heard the word food, his heart dropped. That was yet another item he had forgotten to bring. Great job Xiao. While he was busy quietly scolding himself, he had become almost completely unaware that he had more fallen onto his back. It was when his eyes moved up to see the guardian above that his expression changed to that of surprise. String draped across his neck, chest, and stomach, making him assume that Tempo was tangled and couldn't move. With his face growing more red by the second, he forced himself to lock eyes with him. "Guess I'm not the only one who's gotten stuck today.."
gale-wolf_zps8ttmcoxg.gif tumblr_inline_nbefxyDteA1qg78ij.png Arthur ~ he/him ~ 17 ~ +2 FR time tumblr_njoue8Lnqe1scc5nro7_100.png tumblr_inline_nmt8u3GYvf1tp0s8u_500.gif
@finpai [I'm so sorry for the late reply!]

"Uhhh, I'm really sorry! I-I'll try to get unstuck right now!" This was really embarrassing. They were both blushing and they were so close. And worst off all was that he had to look Xiao in the face. Now he could see just how much he was blushing. "I-I got us into a fine mess, eh?" He smiled awkwardly, hoping to make the situation better.

He tried moving his paws but noticed that they were all tied up, and so were his legs. Every movement he made, he could feel touching Xiao's skin. And as he moved he was blushing more and more. How could he possibly get out of this? "H-Hey Xiao... I-I'm not sure I can get out of this. I can't move my legs. But maybe you can... wiggle out? O-Once again, I'm so sorry!" He smiled. Man, was this embarrassing or what.
@finpai [I'm so sorry for the late reply!]

"Uhhh, I'm really sorry! I-I'll try to get unstuck right now!" This was really embarrassing. They were both blushing and they were so close. And worst off all was that he had to look Xiao in the face. Now he could see just how much he was blushing. "I-I got us into a fine mess, eh?" He smiled awkwardly, hoping to make the situation better.

He tried moving his paws but noticed that they were all tied up, and so were his legs. Every movement he made, he could feel touching Xiao's skin. And as he moved he was blushing more and more. How could he possibly get out of this? "H-Hey Xiao... I-I'm not sure I can get out of this. I can't move my legs. But maybe you can... wiggle out? O-Once again, I'm so sorry!" He smiled. Man, was this embarrassing or what.
@axdrive {Don't worry, it's all good!}

"Accidents happen, don't worry about it." Wiggling out didn't seem like such a bad idea, but then how would Tempo get untangled. The position he was it at least gave him a little room. "Hold on- I have an idea."
Xiao tilted his head towards his chest and arms, before grabbing a hold of the string and starting to unravel it. How in the world did Tempo get this tangled up?

Only a couple minutes later, Xiao had the guardian's arms free for the most part. Next would be his legs. But he wasn't sure if he or Tempo would want him wiggling down into that extremely awkward position just so he could unravel some string.
@axdrive {Don't worry, it's all good!}

"Accidents happen, don't worry about it." Wiggling out didn't seem like such a bad idea, but then how would Tempo get untangled. The position he was it at least gave him a little room. "Hold on- I have an idea."
Xiao tilted his head towards his chest and arms, before grabbing a hold of the string and starting to unravel it. How in the world did Tempo get this tangled up?

Only a couple minutes later, Xiao had the guardian's arms free for the most part. Next would be his legs. But he wasn't sure if he or Tempo would want him wiggling down into that extremely awkward position just so he could unravel some string.
@finpai

It worked, his hands were free! He lifted his right and stretched it out and then did the same with his left. Xiao was a big help and he was really glad he was with him. True, he was embarrassed, but one day he'd be laughing about all of this. He looked at Xiao and noticed he stopped. Was he embarrassed?

"Xiao, thank you so much! A-Again... I'm really sorry! I don't know how I could have possibly gotten this tied up!" He smiled and started laughing. Now, all he had to do was untie his legs. He tumbled over on his back and raised his legs to his arms and started unraveling the string. It was a hilarious scene, a grown dragon struggling on his back. After a few minutes he quit and just ripped the string off. "I-I'll fix it! Don't worry!" He then stood up and looked at the sky. It was getting darker and the kites were slowly disappearing from his sight.
@finpai

It worked, his hands were free! He lifted his right and stretched it out and then did the same with his left. Xiao was a big help and he was really glad he was with him. True, he was embarrassed, but one day he'd be laughing about all of this. He looked at Xiao and noticed he stopped. Was he embarrassed?

"Xiao, thank you so much! A-Again... I'm really sorry! I don't know how I could have possibly gotten this tied up!" He smiled and started laughing. Now, all he had to do was untie his legs. He tumbled over on his back and raised his legs to his arms and started unraveling the string. It was a hilarious scene, a grown dragon struggling on his back. After a few minutes he quit and just ripped the string off. "I-I'll fix it! Don't worry!" He then stood up and looked at the sky. It was getting darker and the kites were slowly disappearing from his sight.
@axdrive

He smiled the best that an Imperial could possible smile as he sat himself up and watched Tempo start on his legs. Though he wanted to assist him with it, he was too busy chortling and snickering at how funny he looked wiggling around on the ground. What appropriate behaviour.

"Seems like you don't need my help after all!" he chuckled, moving his tail up and over his snout to hopefully hide what small blush he had. This was quite possibly the best afternoon he had experienced- embarrassment and all. So when Tempo looked up at the darkening sky, his smile faded just a bit, since he wasn't sure how late the guardian even wanted to be out with him.
@axdrive

He smiled the best that an Imperial could possible smile as he sat himself up and watched Tempo start on his legs. Though he wanted to assist him with it, he was too busy chortling and snickering at how funny he looked wiggling around on the ground. What appropriate behaviour.

"Seems like you don't need my help after all!" he chuckled, moving his tail up and over his snout to hopefully hide what small blush he had. This was quite possibly the best afternoon he had experienced- embarrassment and all. So when Tempo looked up at the darkening sky, his smile faded just a bit, since he wasn't sure how late the guardian even wanted to be out with him.
@finpai

"Haha, yes!" He smiled as he looked at the imperial. Tempo was glad that Xiao had fun. "Hey, so do you have a time at which you have to leave? Is your clan waiting for you? Because I still have the food." He smiled as he slowly made his way to a basket he had placed beforehand. It was a nice wooden one, with a fresh smell to it. As he opened the basket you could smell all the various food in it.

"So, what would you like? I wasn't sure so I asked my clan's cook to prepare a bit of everything. And as you can smell she went all out!" He smiled as he started taking the food out. A bowl of glade swarmers, Deer meet in a sauce. Various fish. And many, many more.
@finpai

"Haha, yes!" He smiled as he looked at the imperial. Tempo was glad that Xiao had fun. "Hey, so do you have a time at which you have to leave? Is your clan waiting for you? Because I still have the food." He smiled as he slowly made his way to a basket he had placed beforehand. It was a nice wooden one, with a fresh smell to it. As he opened the basket you could smell all the various food in it.

"So, what would you like? I wasn't sure so I asked my clan's cook to prepare a bit of everything. And as you can smell she went all out!" He smiled as he started taking the food out. A bowl of glade swarmers, Deer meet in a sauce. Various fish. And many, many more.
@axdrive

"I'm old enough to stay out as long as I want to, I just wan't sure if your clan has curfews." He was so wrapped up in hoping they could spend more time together that he had completely forgotten about eating. Now that his mind was off that, he could clearly hear his stomach growl. Yet another embarrassing moment to put down.

Xiao walked over to Tempo and his basket, trying hard not to start drooling at the sight of it. Manners definitely had to be in place here. "You- how- uh..." This was just way too amazing to pass up. Meanwhile, here he was with just some stupid violet and huge appetite. He was feeling horrible about not bringing food to share as well, even worse after having to share a kite. "This is all incredible. I'm terribly sorry for not coming as prepared ad you did.." He tilted his head down, not able to look at the guardian out of shame.
@axdrive

"I'm old enough to stay out as long as I want to, I just wan't sure if your clan has curfews." He was so wrapped up in hoping they could spend more time together that he had completely forgotten about eating. Now that his mind was off that, he could clearly hear his stomach growl. Yet another embarrassing moment to put down.

Xiao walked over to Tempo and his basket, trying hard not to start drooling at the sight of it. Manners definitely had to be in place here. "You- how- uh..." This was just way too amazing to pass up. Meanwhile, here he was with just some stupid violet and huge appetite. He was feeling horrible about not bringing food to share as well, even worse after having to share a kite. "This is all incredible. I'm terribly sorry for not coming as prepared ad you did.." He tilted his head down, not able to look at the guardian out of shame.
1 2 3