Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] One-On-One Clan RP
Hey RP forum. It's me, Zed, back again after awhile away and looking for some new RP partners after my recent move to Lightning and complete re-working of my lair.

As of right now, NONE of my dragon's bios are done (because I'm suuuuuuuper lazy), but I'm really just looking for any and all kinds of interactions with my newly re-structured clan as they try to rebuild in their new home with their new leader.

Now I guess it's time for the facts section, isn't it?

I'm looking for AT LEAST semi-lit/lit ICly, OOCly is much more chill
I have no triggers to speak of, and very few things that weird/squick me out
I'm usually fairly prompt with replies (within a day or so).

As for what I'm looking for in RP when I say 'Clan RP':

Inter-clan RP to make alliances (or enemies!)
Pen-pal style interactions, with letters between clans

I'd also like you to take a look through my lair just so you know what you're getting into. Any dragon with a profile layout on their page is canonically in the clan (I think they go as far as page two in my lair). Feel free to ask questions, since none of them actually have bios yet, because most of them have some pretty awesome backstories.

Either ping me here or send me a message, and we can get plotting! :)

Hey RP forum. It's me, Zed, back again after awhile away and looking for some new RP partners after my recent move to Lightning and complete re-working of my lair.

As of right now, NONE of my dragon's bios are done (because I'm suuuuuuuper lazy), but I'm really just looking for any and all kinds of interactions with my newly re-structured clan as they try to rebuild in their new home with their new leader.

Now I guess it's time for the facts section, isn't it?

I'm looking for AT LEAST semi-lit/lit ICly, OOCly is much more chill
I have no triggers to speak of, and very few things that weird/squick me out
I'm usually fairly prompt with replies (within a day or so).

As for what I'm looking for in RP when I say 'Clan RP':

Inter-clan RP to make alliances (or enemies!)
Pen-pal style interactions, with letters between clans

I'd also like you to take a look through my lair just so you know what you're getting into. Any dragon with a profile layout on their page is canonically in the clan (I think they go as far as page two in my lair). Feel free to ask questions, since none of them actually have bios yet, because most of them have some pretty awesome backstories.

Either ping me here or send me a message, and we can get plotting! :)

@zedling I'd be pretty interested! My clan doesn't fully have bios either; I'm still working on giving all of the non-Fandragons lore. But this idea sounds like a lot of fun!
@zedling I'd be pretty interested! My clan doesn't fully have bios either; I'm still working on giving all of the non-Fandragons lore. But this idea sounds like a lot of fun!
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas

Awesome! I'll send a message your way so we can get in some sweet, sweet plotting~
@Canvas

Awesome! I'll send a message your way so we can get in some sweet, sweet plotting~
@Zedling

bursts through door

i'm here for dragon roleplays. i'm literate, and write properly when i rp btw, i just default to simpler talk when it's a relaxed conversation.

but yes! roleplay! dragons! my dragons are all spread out across sorneith honestly, and i have a few clans/groups of dragons within my lair because i am extremely bad at sticking to one idea.
@Zedling

bursts through door

i'm here for dragon roleplays. i'm literate, and write properly when i rp btw, i just default to simpler talk when it's a relaxed conversation.

but yes! roleplay! dragons! my dragons are all spread out across sorneith honestly, and i have a few clans/groups of dragons within my lair because i am extremely bad at sticking to one idea.
@hotdoge

YES HELLO FRIEND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR PLOTTING.

Shoot a private message my way and I'll get back to you when I can!

(I'm kinda busy today irl, and also on FR. typing dragon bios and leveling coli dergs)
@hotdoge

YES HELLO FRIEND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR PLOTTING.

Shoot a private message my way and I'll get back to you when I can!

(I'm kinda busy today irl, and also on FR. typing dragon bios and leveling coli dergs)
@Zedling

Hi there! Some of my dragons have written bios, but they all have backstories in my noggin. I'm very literate in roleplays but i do tend to abbreviate and type a bit more relaxed in ooc convos.

Since you're Lightning, I have a few Lightning dragons who would love to make frineds and build stuff together (love my engineers.) All are open to play with you though. If you're curious about one of then and they don't have a bio written, don't be afraid to ask!
@Zedling

Hi there! Some of my dragons have written bios, but they all have backstories in my noggin. I'm very literate in roleplays but i do tend to abbreviate and type a bit more relaxed in ooc convos.

Since you're Lightning, I have a few Lightning dragons who would love to make frineds and build stuff together (love my engineers.) All are open to play with you though. If you're curious about one of then and they don't have a bio written, don't be afraid to ask!
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers

I'll take a look-see at your lair and send a message your way, as I prefer plotting more privately~! :3
@QueenOfEmbers

I'll take a look-see at your lair and send a message your way, as I prefer plotting more privately~! :3
@zedling

sounds alright by me! :D
@zedling

sounds alright by me! :D
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@zedling do you think I could Rp with you?
@zedling do you think I could Rp with you?
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png