Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RP Buddies! :D
1 2 3
Yo! Like the title says I'm looking for more people who are down to RP, because I'm always itching for some RP.

'Bout the RPer

-Name is Azunara/Carnifex
-Semi-lit/lit ICly, although far more casual ooc
-Hard to squick out/trigger, so generally anything goes except hardcore nsfw smut kinda stuff, honestly
-Likes fantasy/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/etc.
Fandoms include: Fallout, Pokemon, WoW/GW2, Bioware junk, Undertale (maybe, I'd prefer OCs only), and general fantasy/sci-fi/shapeshifter/whatever drama
-I like world building!
-I dig RPs that have characters becoming a ragtag bunch of family, any sort of glitchy/world altering kinda thing, or just general silliness.
-Generally can reply at least once a day

Looking For

-A chill person /finger pistols
-Semi-lit is nice ICly, but if I can get what you mean that's cool. As for OOC, nothing required.
-Person who also likes worldbuilding/plot/etc.
-I dunno I'm really not that picky yo

So basically if there's anything you're super into hmu and we'll talk! I'm also down for a group setting if multiple people are interested!
Yo! Like the title says I'm looking for more people who are down to RP, because I'm always itching for some RP.

'Bout the RPer

-Name is Azunara/Carnifex
-Semi-lit/lit ICly, although far more casual ooc
-Hard to squick out/trigger, so generally anything goes except hardcore nsfw smut kinda stuff, honestly
-Likes fantasy/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/etc.
Fandoms include: Fallout, Pokemon, WoW/GW2, Bioware junk, Undertale (maybe, I'd prefer OCs only), and general fantasy/sci-fi/shapeshifter/whatever drama
-I like world building!
-I dig RPs that have characters becoming a ragtag bunch of family, any sort of glitchy/world altering kinda thing, or just general silliness.
-Generally can reply at least once a day

Looking For

-A chill person /finger pistols
-Semi-lit is nice ICly, but if I can get what you mean that's cool. As for OOC, nothing required.
-Person who also likes worldbuilding/plot/etc.
-I dunno I'm really not that picky yo

So basically if there's anything you're super into hmu and we'll talk! I'm also down for a group setting if multiple people are interested!
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex

~crashes through door~ i arrive i'm here here i am

hi! i'm interested in really any sort of rp at the moment, but pokemon and flight rising rps are really drawing my attention as of yet. i tend to reply once every other day, or every day, or multiple times a day depending on my muse at the time!

my skype is spontaneouspanda/hotdoge if you wanna talk there!
@Carnifex

~crashes through door~ i arrive i'm here here i am

hi! i'm interested in really any sort of rp at the moment, but pokemon and flight rising rps are really drawing my attention as of yet. i tend to reply once every other day, or every day, or multiple times a day depending on my muse at the time!

my skype is spontaneouspanda/hotdoge if you wanna talk there!
@Carnifex
Hey!! I'd be interested!!

I'm Semi-lit, typically I'll do two-three paragraphs. I log in multiple times a day, so I should reply pretty fast~

I have literally no triggers tbh. In RP I've done everything between cannibalism and vivisection. I'm literally fine with anything. XD

For fandoms, I love Fallout, Pokemon, WoW and Mass Effect!
I've played Dragon Age Origins like, four times and somehow I've never finished it despite adoring it. (because the PS3 is in my bro's room and it reeks like death in there) But, as far as settings/lore/character personalities until just before getting all of the Alliances completed, I think I could manage. I haven't played Guild Wars or Undertale though (i want to meet the goat mom i've heard about so badly)

I absolutely adore designing characters, and although I haven't had much experience designing worlds/lore, it's definitely something I'd probably love! I'm used to playing a single character in a group, but I can handle multiple characters at once or one on one without any hassle. But, most importantly. I am cooler than Pluto. I just get ramble-y sometimes xD
@Carnifex
Hey!! I'd be interested!!

I'm Semi-lit, typically I'll do two-three paragraphs. I log in multiple times a day, so I should reply pretty fast~

I have literally no triggers tbh. In RP I've done everything between cannibalism and vivisection. I'm literally fine with anything. XD

For fandoms, I love Fallout, Pokemon, WoW and Mass Effect!
I've played Dragon Age Origins like, four times and somehow I've never finished it despite adoring it. (because the PS3 is in my bro's room and it reeks like death in there) But, as far as settings/lore/character personalities until just before getting all of the Alliances completed, I think I could manage. I haven't played Guild Wars or Undertale though (i want to meet the goat mom i've heard about so badly)

I absolutely adore designing characters, and although I haven't had much experience designing worlds/lore, it's definitely something I'd probably love! I'm used to playing a single character in a group, but I can handle multiple characters at once or one on one without any hassle. But, most importantly. I am cooler than Pluto. I just get ramble-y sometimes xD
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
@Carnifex

YELLS INCOHERANTLY AT YOU I WILL ALWAYS RP YOU YO

My fandoms that intersect with you is obviously Pokémon (I don't play Fallout beyond friends yelling in my ear) and I love dystopian scifi if you're up for that :D If you're interest we could totes have some sort of hybrid prison-break RP and that's where the family thing can come in

ANYWAY
@Carnifex

YELLS INCOHERANTLY AT YOU I WILL ALWAYS RP YOU YO

My fandoms that intersect with you is obviously Pokémon (I don't play Fallout beyond friends yelling in my ear) and I love dystopian scifi if you're up for that :D If you're interest we could totes have some sort of hybrid prison-break RP and that's where the family thing can come in

ANYWAY
i am finally home long enough to reply PRAISE

@hotdoge

i love your un omg

and eyyy I am DOWN for pokemon, although I can figure out a FR char if you really wanted to do that. I can do trainer/gijinka/PMD style whatsit when it comes to pokemon nonsense, so. and hey yeah i'll remember to add you on skype at some point!

@adalinda

Yeah pretty much nothing makes me flinch either so hey good to know hahaha

And oh man I've come across so few WoW RPers on here (unsurprisingly I may or may not RP a dragon in game hahaha can't stop won't stop. if you're still playing, I'm horde-side Emerald Dream!) But also I am ALWAYS excited about Fallout or Pokemon. Or crossovers of the two. Or something. Who knows?

I don't have as many DA or ME ocs, but I can always think one up no problem.

@dracoon

HELLO FRIEND

I AM HERE FOR DYSTOPIAN SCI-FI and yeah bro i am down for hybrid prison break up party.
i am finally home long enough to reply PRAISE

@hotdoge

i love your un omg

and eyyy I am DOWN for pokemon, although I can figure out a FR char if you really wanted to do that. I can do trainer/gijinka/PMD style whatsit when it comes to pokemon nonsense, so. and hey yeah i'll remember to add you on skype at some point!

@adalinda

Yeah pretty much nothing makes me flinch either so hey good to know hahaha

And oh man I've come across so few WoW RPers on here (unsurprisingly I may or may not RP a dragon in game hahaha can't stop won't stop. if you're still playing, I'm horde-side Emerald Dream!) But also I am ALWAYS excited about Fallout or Pokemon. Or crossovers of the two. Or something. Who knows?

I don't have as many DA or ME ocs, but I can always think one up no problem.

@dracoon

HELLO FRIEND

I AM HERE FOR DYSTOPIAN SCI-FI and yeah bro i am down for hybrid prison break up party.
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex

Where and who? 0w0 How'd you want to go about it?
@Carnifex

Where and who? 0w0 How'd you want to go about it?
@dracoon

I guess the biggest question are we talking like. half human-half pokemon hybrids or pokemon hybrids. also i can see shady stuff like that happening in either kanto or kalos if that's any help regionwise. or maybe sinnoh. or something.
@dracoon

I guess the biggest question are we talking like. half human-half pokemon hybrids or pokemon hybrids. also i can see shady stuff like that happening in either kanto or kalos if that's any help regionwise. or maybe sinnoh. or something.
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex

I don't mind both! I have experience playing and running RPs for both, and Sinnoh would be a good twist because of the 'space-and-time' shmuck they were pushing :o
@Carnifex

I don't mind both! I have experience playing and running RPs for both, and Sinnoh would be a good twist because of the 'space-and-time' shmuck they were pushing :o
@dracoon

/bangs fists on table space and time space and time space and time (they are my aesthetic fIGHT ME)

hahaha same i mean i've done more hybrid pokemon rps but it's not too hard to figure out gijinka style rps so im really cool with whatever /ducks
@dracoon

/bangs fists on table space and time space and time space and time (they are my aesthetic fIGHT ME)

hahaha same i mean i've done more hybrid pokemon rps but it's not too hard to figure out gijinka style rps so im really cool with whatever /ducks
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex I did more human/Pokémon because I love morality dilemmas but I don't mind doing Pokémon and Pokémon (though I would be super rusty at them forgive me lel)

I LOVE TIME AND SPACE
@Carnifex I did more human/Pokémon because I love morality dilemmas but I don't mind doing Pokémon and Pokémon (though I would be super rusty at them forgive me lel)

I LOVE TIME AND SPACE
1 2 3