Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm not a monster, FR roleplay (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 215 216
((@Emordnilap @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Toriel))

Blair had never met a dragon with amnesia before. Fuzzy memories sounded rather frustrating, though. "Hm. Well, if you have memories of dragons, somebody must know you." She thought further on this for a minute. "Since I'm not doing anything else, perhaps we could travel together for a bit. See if we can find anyone who knows you. What's your name? I'm Blair." She added after a brief moment of thinking "Can you fly?"

Blair had never met a dragon with amnesia before. Fuzzy memories sounded rather frustrating, though. "Hm. Well, if you have memories of dragons, somebody must know you." She thought further on this for a minute. "Since I'm not doing anything else, perhaps we could travel together for a bit. See if we can find anyone who knows you. What's your name? I'm Blair." She added after a brief moment of thinking "Can you fly?"
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
((@Toriel @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu))

"Well what do you want me to do? Magically heal myself? A nature dragon may be able to, but I can't." The longer feathers on his neck bristled ever so slightly. "But you're right. I'll figure something out as we go."

Flechte glared slightly at the other coatl.

"And I'm not getting carried, not unless I am absolutely incapable of moving on my own."

He took a quick glance at Al. And why are you so interested in Al's charge?
((@Toriel @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu))

"Well what do you want me to do? Magically heal myself? A nature dragon may be able to, but I can't." The longer feathers on his neck bristled ever so slightly. "But you're right. I'll figure something out as we go."

Flechte glared slightly at the other coatl.

"And I'm not getting carried, not unless I am absolutely incapable of moving on my own."

He took a quick glance at Al. And why are you so interested in Al's charge?
pVhWnFy.png
((@Emordnilap @Toriel @Leopardmask @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu))

Tadi watched as the dragons chattered back and forth before slowly wondering to the roots of a few trees sniffing around for any small incests as her stomach made another low growl Tadi turned to them watching how annoyed the coalt got as his feathers fluffed tilting her head.

"What do you mean by charge huh?"

Tadi was now hanging by her tail in a nearby tree her head turned fully so she didn't have to stare at a bunch of upside down dragons.

Tadi watched as the dragons chattered back and forth before slowly wondering to the roots of a few trees sniffing around for any small incests as her stomach made another low growl Tadi turned to them watching how annoyed the coalt got as his feathers fluffed tilting her head.

"What do you mean by charge huh?"

Tadi was now hanging by her tail in a nearby tree her head turned fully so she didn't have to stare at a bunch of upside down dragons.
kDn4On5.png
((@Emordnilap @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu))

Chara meets the other dragon's gaze and doesn't look away. They walk a few steps forward until they're nearly head-to-head with the other Coatl, their own crest pointed down.

"Which is why I asked if anyone here could heal. It wasn't completely implausible. But suit yourself. I'm going ahead." They push past the Nocturne on the tree, narrowly avoiding whacking against their head, and take flight, leaping the next ravine completely airborne.
((@Emordnilap @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu))

Chara meets the other dragon's gaze and doesn't look away. They walk a few steps forward until they're nearly head-to-head with the other Coatl, their own crest pointed down.

"Which is why I asked if anyone here could heal. It wasn't completely implausible. But suit yourself. I'm going ahead." They push past the Nocturne on the tree, narrowly avoiding whacking against their head, and take flight, leaping the next ravine completely airborne.
gM1MTf9.png

Tadi i chewing on another small moth she managed to get her claws on staring at the other dragons munching away on her meal. Soon she crawls back into the tree chirping and crawling back down another small bug caught in her small mouth. Being lost wasn't the greatest, but she would make use of the group of dragons after all being lost in a group versus being lost alone, group always proves to be way better.

"Its awfully late, if you all keep going on how you are your going to be easy targets come daytime."

Tadi i chewing on another small moth she managed to get her claws on staring at the other dragons munching away on her meal. Soon she crawls back into the tree chirping and crawling back down another small bug caught in her small mouth. Being lost wasn't the greatest, but she would make use of the group of dragons after all being lost in a group versus being lost alone, group always proves to be way better.

"Its awfully late, if you all keep going on how you are your going to be easy targets come daytime."
kDn4On5.png
((@Emordnilap @Toriel @Orgetzu @Glowingseed1 @Tadi))
Al glanced at Flechte, then at Tadi.
"Wait," Al said to Chara. "I think we all need rest - even you. Let us stop here for the rest of the night."

Al turned to Tadi. "Besides, some of us need food. I know the area; I will go hunting."

With that, Alkazdt walked out into the reeds, looking for prey for a hungry Nocturne.
((@Emordnilap @Toriel @Orgetzu @Glowingseed1 @Tadi))
Al glanced at Flechte, then at Tadi.
"Wait," Al said to Chara. "I think we all need rest - even you. Let us stop here for the rest of the night."

Al turned to Tadi. "Besides, some of us need food. I know the area; I will go hunting."

With that, Alkazdt walked out into the reeds, looking for prey for a hungry Nocturne.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]

Again Tadi's annoying copycat like nature leaves her mimicking the guardians voice as she hops down from her spot on the tree trunk acting more or less like a hyperactive hatching... She jumped in the larger dragons foot prints tripping here and there but making sure to keep herself from falling over and embarrassing herself even further.

"Hunting, hunting, hunting..."

Each hop she repeats the word before she pauses and looks behind her, not in a normal way more like bending her head backwards to stare at the coalt and smile a toothy grin. She was, a hyperactive hatching trapped in an adults body.

Again Tadi's annoying copycat like nature leaves her mimicking the guardians voice as she hops down from her spot on the tree trunk acting more or less like a hyperactive hatching... She jumped in the larger dragons foot prints tripping here and there but making sure to keep herself from falling over and embarrassing herself even further.

"Hunting, hunting, hunting..."

Each hop she repeats the word before she pauses and looks behind her, not in a normal way more like bending her head backwards to stare at the coalt and smile a toothy grin. She was, a hyperactive hatching trapped in an adults body.
kDn4On5.png
(( @Emordnilap @Leopardmask @Tadi @Toriel @Orgetzu ))

Reilan nodded and took a step toward Blair. "Not very well, but I can. I'm Reilan," she said. "...Again, though, I don't remember anything, so I can't exactly help when it comes to a general area to look. I just know that it definitely wouldn't be around here."
(( @Emordnilap @Leopardmask @Tadi @Toriel @Orgetzu ))

Reilan nodded and took a step toward Blair. "Not very well, but I can. I'm Reilan," she said. "...Again, though, I don't remember anything, so I can't exactly help when it comes to a general area to look. I just know that it definitely wouldn't be around here."
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif

This was going to be a bit more trouble than she had initially thought. "Eh, don't worry about it. We'll look around and see where that gets us." Blair thinks for a moment. "Well, you've got Arcane eyes. Maybe we can try and get to the Starfall Isles and see if that seems familiar at all. You were probably born there. It'll be easiest to pass through the Scarred Wasteland. We'll limit the flying."

This was going to be a bit more trouble than she had initially thought. "Eh, don't worry about it. We'll look around and see where that gets us." Blair thinks for a moment. "Well, you've got Arcane eyes. Maybe we can try and get to the Starfall Isles and see if that seems familiar at all. You were probably born there. It'll be easiest to pass through the Scarred Wasteland. We'll limit the flying."
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
((@Toriel @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu Hey, I'm off to school so I might not be able to reply for a while. :/ ))

Flechte watched after Al and Tadi as they left. Sighing, he lowered his head in -minor- defeat. Well, it seems we're not going anywhere for a while.

...Maybe that's a good thing?

Glancing around, he thought since they were staying here anyway, he might as well try to help hunt. He went in the general direction of Al and Tadi; there was supposed to be a river here somewhere.

Ah! There it is!

Sitting down next to the shallow water, he stared intently, waiting for any possible fish to come near.
((@Toriel @Leopardmask @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @Orgetzu Hey, I'm off to school so I might not be able to reply for a while. :/ ))

Flechte watched after Al and Tadi as they left. Sighing, he lowered his head in -minor- defeat. Well, it seems we're not going anywhere for a while.

...Maybe that's a good thing?

Glancing around, he thought since they were staying here anyway, he might as well try to help hunt. He went in the general direction of Al and Tadi; there was supposed to be a river here somewhere.

Ah! There it is!

Sitting down next to the shallow water, he stared intently, waiting for any possible fish to come near.
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 215 216