Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hetalia Micronation RP Signups.
RP thread found here
Always welcoming new people.

For OCs, please include;
Name
Country micronation is located in
Appearance
Anything else you wish to include

For cannon characters, only name is required, although you can still fill the form out if you want to.

Cannon Characters would include...
Sealand
Molossia
Prussia
The links are to information on the actual micronation, not the character.

@Awrya
RP thread found here
Always welcoming new people.

For OCs, please include;
Name
Country micronation is located in
Appearance
Anything else you wish to include

For cannon characters, only name is required, although you can still fill the form out if you want to.

Cannon Characters would include...
Sealand
Molossia
Prussia
The links are to information on the actual micronation, not the character.

@Awrya
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin
Do you want this to be a light-hearted plot where maybe the micronations are hanging out or trying to get accepted as a nation? Or do you want a darker/more serious plot?

Sealand (Principality of Sealand)

6 miles off the coast of England

Sealand is a small boy about 10 in appearance with blond hair, blue eyes and unfortunate thick eyebrows. He mostly goes around in a white and blue child sailor's uniform with a soft sailor's hat.

Sealand tries his best to be recognised as a nation, often sneaking into nation meetings and trying to trick nations into 'recognising' him.
@DarkPuffin
Do you want this to be a light-hearted plot where maybe the micronations are hanging out or trying to get accepted as a nation? Or do you want a darker/more serious plot?

Sealand (Principality of Sealand)

6 miles off the coast of England

Sealand is a small boy about 10 in appearance with blond hair, blue eyes and unfortunate thick eyebrows. He mostly goes around in a white and blue child sailor's uniform with a soft sailor's hat.

Sealand tries his best to be recognised as a nation, often sneaking into nation meetings and trying to trick nations into 'recognising' him.
zdkBiZa.png
@Awrya
I was thinking of at least starting light-hearted with the plot. I do have an idea, but I wanted to hear opinions otherwise.
@Awrya
I was thinking of at least starting light-hearted with the plot. I do have an idea, but I wanted to hear opinions otherwise.
Name- Aerica (The Aerican Empire) (Human name- Eric Williams.)

Country micronation is located in- Canada, America, & Australia. (Capital in Canada.)

Appearance- A boy that looks to be about 13 years old, he has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a white T-shirt with red sleeves and a large yellow smiley face in the center.

Anything else you wish to include- He insists that he wants to be a nation, and yet refuses to change his more ridiculous proclamations.
Name- Aerica (The Aerican Empire) (Human name- Eric Williams.)

Country micronation is located in- Canada, America, & Australia. (Capital in Canada.)

Appearance- A boy that looks to be about 13 years old, he has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a white T-shirt with red sleeves and a large yellow smiley face in the center.

Anything else you wish to include- He insists that he wants to be a nation, and yet refuses to change his more ridiculous proclamations.
@DarkPuffin
Are we waiting for more signups? How many characters do you see in your plot?
@DarkPuffin
Are we waiting for more signups? How many characters do you see in your plot?
zdkBiZa.png
@Awra
I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to, if not I'll pick up another so there are at least three . I was aiming for four though.
@Awra
I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to, if not I'll pick up another so there are at least three . I was aiming for four though.
Name-Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands (Usually shortened to the Gay Kingdom) (Prefers the name Coral)

Country micronation is located in-Australia

Appearance-She has light brown shoulder length hair, and brown eyes. She looks about 12, and her height reflects that. She usually wears casual attire and a rainbow striped bracelet.

Anything else you wish to include-She can be a bit hyper at times...
Name-Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands (Usually shortened to the Gay Kingdom) (Prefers the name Coral)

Country micronation is located in-Australia

Appearance-She has light brown shoulder length hair, and brown eyes. She looks about 12, and her height reflects that. She usually wears casual attire and a rainbow striped bracelet.

Anything else you wish to include-She can be a bit hyper at times...
@darkpuffin Name- The Republic of Jamtland AkA Mia Oxenstierna Country Micronation is located in- Sweden Appearance- [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/cc0a/f/2016/086/0/9/republic_of_jamtland_by_indigotheidiot-d9wnd92.png[/img] Extra info- Hyper, her micronation was largely founded as a joke, but grew and she became slightly overwhelmed- due to this she often turns up late to important events. Though she is based within Scandinavia and has no relation to Sweden, she views him as a big brother and often pesters him about the world meetings and becoming a country, he tries his best to not crush her spirits when turning her down. She carries around a large pipe for seemingly no other reason than implied threat. She prefers to be referred to as RJ stating that 'I don't have enough time for such a long name *sigh*' As one of the younger nations (founded in the 60's) she only looks around ten and is usually presumed to be a citizen of one of the nordics. She is actually more mature than many of the fully-fledged nations, but likes to take digs at them every so often as a joke.
@darkpuffin

Name- The Republic of Jamtland AkA Mia Oxenstierna

Country Micronation is located in- Sweden

Appearance- republic_of_jamtland_by_indigotheidiot-d9wnd92.png

Extra info- Hyper, her micronation was largely founded as a joke, but grew and she became slightly overwhelmed- due to this she often turns up late to important events. Though she is based within Scandinavia and has no relation to Sweden, she views him as a big brother and often pesters him about the world meetings and becoming a country, he tries his best to not crush her spirits when turning her down. She carries around a large pipe for seemingly no other reason than implied threat.
She prefers to be referred to as RJ stating that 'I don't have enough time for such a long name *sigh*'
As one of the younger nations (founded in the 60's) she only looks around ten and is usually presumed to be a citizen of one of the nordics. She is actually more mature than many of the fully-fledged nations, but likes to take digs at them every so often as a joke.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis
Accepted, there is a link to the RP thread in the main post, I'll add you to the order.
@rosadraconis
Accepted, there is a link to the RP thread in the main post, I'll add you to the order.